For now, Gribble will be kept away fr...

For now, Gribble will be kept away from other inmates

There are 3 comments on the UnionLeader.com story from Mar 25, 2011, titled For now, Gribble will be kept away from other inmates. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

Christopher A. Gribble will soon be wearing a bleached-green prison uniform in solitary confinement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

Julie

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 30, 2011
He desrves to be in prison for the rest of his life. I agree with The judge the infinity is not enough for him for what he did. He is an animal...
shack

Groton, MA

#2 Mar 30, 2011
Julie wrote:
He desrves to be in prison for the rest of his life. I agree with The judge the infinity is not enough for him for what he did. He is an animal...
I don't think that there is anyone who does not agree that he should stay in prison. I can understand that they have to feed and water him. What really gets me is that "educating and counseling" are also offered.

I feel the same way about the other consorts, involved in this
crime.
agree

AOL

#3 Apr 1, 2011
keep him in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dartmouth Green on the campus of Dartmouth Coll... (Aug '16) Feb 12 Maltamon 7
Letter to Bill Bryson on Cancer Nov '16 wjabbe 3
News Are some kids genetically more vulnerable to fo... Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Business in the Arts Awards to be held in May (Apr '16) Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
The War on Culture Destroys a Kentucky Derby Pa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Culture Auditor 1
Vote For Bernie Sanders To Save Social Security... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Senior Citizens 1
News Warm winter temps cause for concern about NH's ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages