Review: Exquisite Lifestyle SPA LLC

Review: Exquisite Lifestyle SPA LLC

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Exquisite Lifestyle

Abingdon, MD

#1 Sep 13, 2013
I Love this place every time I come here at the service is absolutely wonderful everyone is so nice and friendly. Its very clean and comfortable.
Madison Watson

Atlanta, GA

#2 Dec 5, 2013
My birthday wish was to spend an entire day at a spa. Thanks to my generous hubby for making my wish comes true and it was at Exquisite Hair and Nail Salon! I got pedicure, Shellac manicure, massage, facial, haircut, color, highlight and body wax. I must admit the manicurist, hair stylish, esthetician were one of the best. I received a world class treatment. The salon offers complimentary beverages and snacks. I agreed with other reviews about the beautiful architectural design of the salon. My shellac manicure was long lasting and I love my hair. I will be coming for more.
Mr. Hubby

United States

#3 Jan 7, 2017
You're welcome baby. Anything for my sweet heart. Love You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr VetnorsGate 1,728,917
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Francis Mellace 334,139
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr The Patriot 21,490
Review: Metro Motorworks (Feb '15) 17 hr Bruce 3
Mace Electric's Dick Colon raped an 11-year-old... (Jun '13) Mar 13 Vladtheimpaler 88
News Maryland's first Steak 'n Shake on the auction ... (Jun '17) Jul '17 Kathy 3
Britney Spears Circus Danced Watch It!!!! (Jan '10) Jan '17 Ziggy 2

Hanover Jobs

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages