sherrell

Abingdon, MD

#148 May 28, 2012
portside apts in dundalk,md
woodbridge commoms in edgewood,md
ray-ray

Waldorf, MD

#149 May 28, 2012
who in their right mind would want to live aroud a bunch of filthy section 8 slugs, it only takes a hand full of these parasites to start a ghetto.
Lorraine

Milton, FL

#150 Jun 22, 2012
Looking for income based apartments in or near the downtown baltimore area, for me and my daughter. If anyone knows of what a couple of them are called I can do the rest myself. I currently live in Missouri but I will be moving soon for school and need to find something similar to what I have now, Thanks :)

and just a friendly comment to the person who says they didn't have a kid and are insulting people, some of us had a child with someone who decided to back out and not help take care of the child after the fact. I'm on birth control now but I wouldn't change my daughter for anything, I'm looking for low income housing so I can afford to better myself and go to school and get a good job for my child, not just so I can live off of it forever, Thanks :)
kieya

United States

#151 Oct 25, 2012
I'm looking for a three bedroom apartment that goes by ur income if anyone have anything to share please let me know ...my email is kieyatinkler5@Gmail.com..thanx
Cara

Newark, NJ

#152 Dec 9, 2012
I need a two bedroom that goes by my income I have a four year old daughter and a baby on the way please
Tylethia Lee

Gaithersburg, MD

#153 Jan 15, 2013
I'm looking for apartment that go by income around Montgomery county area. I only make 8.75 an hour and I have a baby girl that just turn 2 years old . Its just us and we living with my mother and there's no room for us really anymore .please if any one have an replays or know some on that can help me and my baby girl please email me at ltylethia2010@Gmail.com
ryan vanator

United States

#154 Mar 20, 2013
Need 1bedroom apartment in wyndot brownstown talyor or melvindale Michigan for me and my pregnet wife I have a dog I make 7.40 a HR
shaquetta morris

Washington, DC

#155 May 13, 2013
Hi i need a 2 bedroom house or apartment for me and my 2 sons. I have a fulltime job only make 7.85 an hour. Looking for any low income houses and apartment in baltimore city area.
shaquetta morris

Washington, DC

#156 May 13, 2013
You can contact me by email shaquetta1989@gmail.com
tonya

Waynesboro, PA

#158 Oct 23, 2013
Hi iam a sinle prent in need of a 2bedroom apprtment or house income base me and my daughter live in a recovery house 4 women and kids I need some help because we been homeless sence 2009 I live in the westside of baltimore we have until january 2014 2 find a place 2live.baltimore city or county asap.
tonya

Waynesboro, PA

#159 Oct 23, 2013
I can be contact at this emial tfooks185@gmail .com
Gloria J

Baltimore, MD

#161 Jan 24, 2014
Please help me I need a 3 bedroom house in the 21217 area please help my mail address is gloriaq99@gmailcom please help.
Fitus T Bluster

Longwood, FL

#162 Jan 25, 2014
America has gone from the land of the free to the land of the free-loader.
blue rain

United States

#164 Dec 11, 2014
I'm 18 teen years old I draw a disability SSI check every month I'm looking for a low income based apartment 1 bedroom 1 bathI really need something ASAP .. in Cookeville Tennessee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,190,234
In Maryland, economic angst breaks through the ... 3 hr Brad 1
Do you think global warming is here? 3 hr Brad 1
Rams Head president 'embarrassed and humiliated... 3 hr Brad 1
Do you think that the law over abuse their powe... 3 hr Brad 1
Hyatt Place Opens in Baltimore 3 hr Brad 1
The Baltimore Symphony Associates to Host Its 3... 8 hr Josie 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web