First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Apartment Search

Parkville, MD

#1 Dec 28, 2006
Does anyone know of any apartments in the perry hall/white marsh/nottingham/parkville area that have income based rent? I am a single mother who works full time and only make $8/hour and half of that goes to my daughters child care. I will take apartments as far as essex, dundalk, rosedale or towson but would prefer to stay near Perry Hall. Thanks if anyone has any advice!
Kierra Blue

Baltimore, MD

#2 Mar 11, 2007
I just want to know if anyone can help me on income based houses all thorough out Maryland e-mail is mabelshort@aol.com
M J Williams

Catonsville, MD

#3 Apr 18, 2007
Looking for income based rent in 21201 / 21211/21215 zipcode area, but willing to travel? My son's tuition is $530 a month + his food. I have to pay $120 a month just to park at work not to mention car insurance and gas to get to work. Desperately need help!
30bgood@gmail.com
Deandra Robinson

United States

#4 May 31, 2007
Please anyone forword any apartment listings in the flint/davision/burton/swartz creek area
tammie duvall

Washington, DC

#5 Jun 28, 2007
single mom making just 7.50 hour have a daughter and two grandbabies and one more on the way not much money but need a house for rent in dundalk cheap would like a 3 bedroom with basement and yard for kids someone in dundalk has to have a heart on poor people just trying to live everyone is out to make big bucks on housing when all the cost;s keep going up and not the pays i know there is still good people out there ....HELP OUT please
Doneisha Garrison

Woodstock, MD

#6 Jul 2, 2007
Need listing of low income based apartments or townhomes anywhere in Baltimore
Juanita Hallberg

Aitkin, MN

#7 Jul 5, 2007
I am 20 years old and I have a two year old daughter and we have no money no one to help us and we need a place to live so i am trying to find income based apartments
Juanita Hallberg

Aitkin, MN

#8 Jul 5, 2007
I live in Sauk rapids minnesota and me my daughter and my husband really need a home so if you know of any place that will let us in right away
StreetCredPosse

AOL

#10 Jul 5, 2007
FROM THE BALTIMORE NEWSPAGE EDITOR:
July 5, 2007

A few thoughts to share with you:(1) If you go to one of the big supermarkets, like Giant, they have these thick books (for FREE) as you walk-in-or-out, in color, showing APARTMENTS in every section of Baltimore & their surrounding counties. In most cases the prices & and all details of what they give you--from BGE to water--are outlined; (2) Also, in the same area where these FREE Apartment books are at, there are many (sometimes) "private" notices pined to the walls of apartments; (3) Call the Department of Social Services and make an appointment to APPLY for "Section 8" Apartments that the government pays most of the rent; (4) Keep looking on MY PAGES as I will try to keep thinking of ideas.[NOTE: In DUNDALK, call "Three Garden Village" (great apartments where they PAY ""ALL"" UTILITIES. They have a number of Section 8 A[artments, across from K to High Schools, lots of cheap shopping, & great Baltimore County Police that keep patroling around.
jennifer

Sykesville, MD

#12 Jul 5, 2007
Tammy we are out here - just hard to find
jennifer

Sykesville, MD

#13 Jul 5, 2007
Kierra ,
What are you lookijg for and where?
Jenn
emolique

Richmond, VA

#14 Jul 11, 2007
u ever consider getting a roomate? i use 2 live in that area and want to move back. i have a six month old. i use to live in white marsh.
Apartment Search wrote:
Does anyone know of any apartments in the perry hall/white marsh/nottingham/parkville area that have income based rent? I am a single mother who works full time and only make $8/hour and half of that goes to my daughters child care. I will take apartments as far as essex, dundalk, rosedale or towson but would prefer to stay near Perry Hall. Thanks if anyone has any advice!
montana barnes

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2007
single parent looking for income based apartment
carolina

Knightdale, NC

#16 Jul 19, 2007
montana barnes wrote:
single parent looking for income based apartment
Try www.hud.gov they have lists of public housing and section 8 agencies. They also keep lists of income based housing agencies. So your best bet is to try them. Good Luck
Jassy

Oxford, PA

#17 Jul 24, 2007
Im looking for a one bed room apartment that goes by my income. any advice for me?
cierra

Baltimore, MD

#18 Aug 14, 2007
im looking for a two bedroom apartment that goes by my income. if anyone has any advice please email me at mscollease03@yahoo.com
keesha

Rosedale, MD

#19 Aug 14, 2007
need listing of income based housing in Maryland. If anyone can help please email me at keesha7s@yahoo.com
Tracy

Baltimore, MD

#20 Aug 21, 2007
Need 3br house that someone can work with me on security depoist have a job making &7.00 an hour and going to school with kids.Please help need house asap
Tracy

Baltimore, MD

#21 Aug 21, 2007
my email is joneslavelle@yahoo.com
Mickey

Kansas City, MO

#22 Aug 21, 2007
Need 3br house, townhome, or duplex in the NKC area based on income or in the range of about 650.00 to 700. need it ASAP I have a 2br and five people in the home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min positronium 1,126,994
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 306,280
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr True blue 19,387
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 22 hr Just Saying 54,521
STEVE DeBAUGH (May '12) Oct 22 Steve 2
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List Oct 21 numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Oct 20 sweetenvy 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]