Misconduct Charges Against Family Court Judge Michael Livingstone
Posted in the Hanover Forum
“Family Court Injustice”
Since: Jan 08
#1 Jan 6, 2008
Seeking your help and support creating public awareness of abusive judicial practices in our courts - particularly regarding Judge Michael J. Livingstone, Plymouth County Family and Probate Court.
Judge Livingstone appointed in 2002. In his 5 years he has the following distinctions
1. The most appealed Justice in the Commonwealth - 54 cases per http://www.ma-appellatecourts.org/search_judg ....
2. The first Justice in the Commonwealth in approximately 20 years to have misconduct charges filed against him by the Supreme Judicial Court - See Boston Globe article
3. Sending an innocent man to jail. See: WVCB Boston Channel.com story at http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/14763949 ...
4. The highest contempt incarceration of any Judge in New England (according to blogger Chris of Needham Ma on blog found at topix.com/city/newbedford
I am compiling an archive of articles and cases for the press and public to use in creating awareness/pressure for the Judge to resign. Case docket numbers and personal identities will be held in the strictest confidence unless use is authorized or required by the Governor's office/appointee for verification.
I hope that by focusing on the obvious need for discipline with Judge Livingstone, collectively we may be able to influence broader action in our Judicial system. To raise the bar on professionalism and to insist on enforcing the Justices directive to make decisions in the best interest of the children of every family as provided for in our current set of laws.
If you have personal experience in Judge Livingstone's court, or know of someone who is willing to contribute, please ask them to do one or more of the following:
1. Send a letter to the Governor citing the injustice witnessed/experienced. cc Press and cc me at:
Jane Smith UPS Box
759 CJC Hwy Rte 3A #263
Cohasset, MA 02025
Please provide me with an email address to keep you informed.
2. Break the silence and SHARE! Tell the stories of those who have been damaged by Judge Livingstone's bad decisions. Get over the insecurities and lack of confidence caused by his abuse - turn it into strength and focus.
3. Check in and participate in as many blogs about this topic as possible. See: http://seekingjustice4mafamili esandchildren.b...
4. Check in at www.ma.gov/cjc "press releases" regularly to learn of the hearing date, location and be at the hearing. Bring support in the form of friends and family.
THANK YOU in advance for caring enough to read this, hopefully participating in our efforts to expand awareness thus influencing action.
Keep in touch at http://seekingjustice4mafamili esandchildren.b...
#2 Jan 6, 2008
Apologies to Scituate!! Ugh, I thought I was posting this forum to each town in Plymouth County - once.
I went back to check and lo and behold ... It posted far too many times in one town, Scituate! I always knew Scituate was special :-)!
Please bear with me while I figure out how this really works. I promise, this will not happen again!
Add your comments below
|Paul Altimonte Sexually Molested his Brother||Jun 20||Brother 52||1|
|Misconduct Charges Against Plymouth Cty Family... (Jan '08)||Jun 13||Mass mom||232|
|Paul Altimonte Wildwood Rd SEXXXUALLY MOLETSED||Jun 9||Worthless||13|
|First Baptist Church (Mar '07)||May '15||Raya||40|
|Community bike ride in Quincy as part of Bay St...||May '15||Safe Bike Route||1|
|Debate: Gay Marriage - Hanover, MA (Jan '12)||Jan '14||jacj||7|
|Hanover Wind Turbine RFP (Feb '13)||Jul '13||Jack Kelly||2|
Find what you want!
Search Hanover Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC