gary

United States

#21 Oct 1, 2012
Hello, my name is Gary, I work at wafflhouse in Scottsburg. I don't think I'm ugly, and I'm the best server in the entire world! Next time any one of you are in town, stop by , ask for gary, and I'll make sure you have an awesome dining experience! And I bet your entertained also .
to all you dumbasses

Batesville, IN

#22 Oct 1, 2012
Our mission wrote:
The Waffle House Foundation desires to return to the community a portion of the goodwill it has received through a program of corporate giving. Our goal is to improve the quality of life in the communities we serve though the allocation of financial and human resources. Health and human service organizations, youth and educational programs, the disadvantaged and other civic causes are all considered by the Waffle House Foundation.
my advice would be (for the educational part) teach the ignorant sumbitches how to cook before you pay them(which would be the finacial part) my favorite part is watching a 400 lb bitch sweating in my eggs before she scratches her nonbathed asscrack while buttering my toast with the hand that aint got her rollie in
wafflehouse management

United States

#23 Oct 2, 2012
If you guys actually had jobs or a life you wouldn't have time to post things about people you don't even know.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#24 Oct 2, 2012
Blame me, I started this post back in February, I had a bad experience then, and have not been back.
Marty

Grissom Afb, IN

#25 Oct 2, 2012
I have a bad experience everytime I have been there. They served me raw chicken last time and I never went back. They cant keep help long enough to teach them how to cook. The management is terrible.
lmao

Princeton, NJ

#26 Oct 2, 2012
It's Waffle House.... what else are you to expect lol?
listenclose

Santa Barbara, CA

#27 Oct 9, 2012
we had hamburgers there one nite and we was sick all nite with a burnning stomach and threw up for hours,the meat was old...omg we about died! no more waffle hut for us!!!!!
Tom

Richmond, IN

#28 Oct 12, 2012
listenclose wrote:
we had hamburgers there one nite and we was sick all nite with a burnning stomach and threw up for hours,the meat was old...omg we about died! no more waffle hut for us!!!!!

yes
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29 Jan 31, 2013
bernice wrote:
Hi everyone...I'm bernice, the chubby girl that cooks ur food....I know I am crabby and nasty to the other employees but I can't help myself....I'm just a miserable troll.
Bernice,my husband fell at there in the bathroom that was nasty and dirty,the floor was wet and NO wet floor sign and broke his ankle in 4 places.... we took them to court and won a VERY,VERY large sum of money...... Theyneed to keep the place a little cleaner!
Didnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#30 Jan 31, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
<quoted text> Bernice,my husband fell at there in the bathroom that was nasty and dirty,the floor was wet and NO wet floor sign and broke his ankle in 4 places.... we took them to court and won a VERY,VERY large sum of money...... Theyneed to keep the place a little cleaner!
Didn't happen.
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31 Jan 31, 2013
Didnt Happen wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't happen.
OH BUT IT DID MY FRIEND!
Didnt Happen

Louisville, KY

#32 Jan 31, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
<quoted text>OH BUT IT DID MY FRIEND!
Didn't happen. Just running your c%#ker is all.
didnt happy

Versailles, IN

#33 Jan 31, 2013
Didnt Happen wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't happen. Just running your c%#ker is all.
NO you're just running your *******ker mouth!
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34 Feb 1, 2013
Didnt Happen wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't happen. Just running your c%#ker is all.
Im not going to debate with sommeone that don't have ANY of the facts when Iam the one with all of the proof,the whitnesses at the waffel house at the time 15 plus,hospital and ambulance bills, bills for two surgeons,bills for three years of physical therapy,\ Mr. Joseph Pepper attorney at law and all of the paperwork from three years of court proceedings. Bank records.... three cars bought, two four wheelers bought. and the fact that my husband has a 12 inch scar up his right ankle and a six inch steel plate and 8 pins and screws in his leg and can no longer drive a truck for a living and he now walks with a limp and a cane and will live in pain the rest of his life!
I do not need to get on line and run my mouth and make up things that are not true,court records are a matter of public record!!!!
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36 Feb 1, 2013
I thought the whole idea behind the forum was to exchange information within our community,but apparently there are some on here who's only reason for even getting on here is to troll topics and look for people to engage in an argument with. Well I for one have far more important things to do with my life and time to enter into a battle of wits with someone who is obviously witless,so unless you have something intelligent,useful and meaningful to say to me do not engage me with any comments!
Not Gonna Happen

Louisville, KY

#37 Feb 1, 2013
RLY2006 wrote:
I thought the whole idea behind the forum was to exchange information within our community,but apparently there are some on here who's only reason for even getting on here is to troll topics and look for people to engage in an argument with. Well I for one have far more important things to do with my life and time to enter into a battle of wits with someone who is obviously witless,so unless you have something intelligent,useful and meaningful to say to me do not engage me with any comments!
Not gonna happen. Your whole narrative is false.
where

Warrenville, IL

#38 Feb 1, 2013
So where was this law suit heard at, and what is your name if it is a matter of public record then state your name, then it can be checked to see if this is fact or fiction.
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39 Feb 2, 2013
where wrote:
So where was this law suit heard at, and what is your name if it is a matter of public record then state your name, then it can be checked to see if this is fact or fiction.
. My husbands name is Anthony Yates.... the case was heard in Clark county...his attorneys name is Joe Pepper and the accident happened at the waffel house in scottsburg in march of 2007
Ace

Gardner, MA

#41 Feb 2, 2013
I guess that I now know where not to eat in Scottsburg
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#42 Feb 2, 2013
Ace wrote:
I guess that I now know where not to eat in Scottsburg
No the food and the service is not too bad for a waffle house,just stay out of the mens room at 4am on a saturday morning after all of the bars in town close! We have been back in there to eat many times since then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scottsburg electric 13 hr johnny wad 5
My Fat Neighbor 15 hr English leather 18
Mike Taylor, Auctioneer, from Madison/Lexington... 21 hr Madisonian 2
What kind of cases have unsupervised probation Thu Mountain High 2
News U.S. 31 in Austin closing for resurfacing work Thu HUH 2
lexington scott county indiana (Sep '14) Thu ArtThompkins 22
Stagnolia family Wed 3rdGradeBully 11

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages