Police seek body of pregnant woman

Police seek body of pregnant woman

There are 132 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Mar 16, 2007, titled Police seek body of pregnant woman. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Indiana state police hope to recover the body of a 23-year-old pregnant woman they believe was killed by acquaintances.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Since: Feb 07

On your PC screen

#89 Apr 14, 2007
sweetheart wrote:
well im not going to keep my fingers quiet because for one i never denied that he was a registered sex offender he is but thats his pasted and im not trying to make you believe that he never did do this. and HE IS A GOOD FATHER you dont think he dont think about how he is hurting his kids well he is so why dont you let it be . and i do hold him accountable for his own actions so when you say family denied make sure you know what family you are talking about
LOL CTFU ok I understand now.....

paisleyposey

“END THE FED!”

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

#91 Apr 15, 2007
I thought I heard on the news that they'd found her body in the Ohio? Why doesn't the Star report anything on it?

Since: Feb 07

On your PC screen

#92 Apr 15, 2007
paisleyposey wrote:
I thought I heard on the news that they'd found her body in the Ohio? Why doesn't the Star report anything on it?
I don't remember where I seen it, I thought the Star possibly ran a story but I have yet to find a link.

Since: Feb 07

On your PC screen

#93 Apr 15, 2007
jen in mooresville wrote:
<quoted text>
how can they sleep at night knowing they waited so long to report her missing?
glad there not my family
From the reports that have been done it was not unlike her to not be in contact for periods of time.

Since: Apr 07

Jackson Center, PA

#95 Apr 15, 2007
the thing that gets me is that her brother lived there and was very good friends with everyone . and he never thought anything he said there until they all was put in jail thats something if my sister did not come home for one day you bet that i would be doing something.

Since: Feb 07

On your PC screen

#96 Apr 15, 2007
jen in mooresville wrote:
that is not the point
for 6 weeks your going to go without talking to your daughter or sister or what ever
Each family has their own way of socializing. I speak to my father maybe 2x a month my mother maybe once a year, as where when my Adoptive parents were alive a day didn't go by that we didn'd speak.

I do find it weird that she was living with her brother and even he had no concerns.

I guess the only real question I have is where was her daughter for these six weeks (plus) that the mother was dead? Im wondering if someone else didn't have custody of her child because of her way-ward ways? Had she just dropped the child off and not returned that would have sent red flags. I have worked with families that have not had contact with their immediate families in years. It's truly not that odd of a situation, atleast not in my eyes.

Since: Apr 07

United States

#97 Apr 15, 2007
it makes me think maybe the brother should be looked at just as well as the other 5 he lived there also the whole time until they all where put in jail he was very good friends with all 5 ppl come on now he didnt know anything that happened something is not right there it seems to me he dont have a concerns at all SAD
Dickhead aka Mickey

Afton, NY

#98 Apr 17, 2007
Well I am just feeling for the family of Brandon .. i have talked to him and understood it from his point of view .. if someone molested my shild i know that someone would be walkin around watching out for me because I would do the same thing that Brandon did !!!
So there is nothing to worry about Dear !!
I still Love you !!

paisleyposey

“END THE FED!”

Since: Feb 07

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!

#99 Apr 17, 2007
Dickhead aka Mickey wrote:
Well I am just feeling for the family of Brandon .. i have talked to him and understood it from his point of view .. if someone molested my shild i know that someone would be walkin around watching out for me because I would do the same thing that Brandon did !!!
So there is nothing to worry about Dear !!
I still Love you !!
And those actions would do even more damage to your child for the rest of it's life. I was enraged enough to kill when my daughter was molested by a family friend, but I put her well being ahead of my urges.

Since: Feb 07

On your PC screen

#100 Apr 17, 2007
Dickhead aka Mickey wrote:
Well I am just feeling for the family of Brandon .. i have talked to him and understood it from his point of view .. if someone molested my shild i know that someone would be walkin around watching out for me because I would do the same thing that Brandon did !!!
So there is nothing to worry about Dear !!
I still Love you !!
So when and if Brandon is ever released can the parent of the child he was convicted of molesting take him out, put a bullet in his head, and dump him in the river? Was it ever substanitated this girl molested his child? I guess I understand it now. Brandon was convicted of sex with a minor and got a very light sentence. Had he gotten some real time he wouldn't be facing "big bubba girlfriend" time now. It makes sense, he figured if she was guilty of similar acts that he himself commited she would get a light sentence and he couldn't have that now could he?

Since: Apr 07

United States

#101 Apr 17, 2007
brandon will be ok in jail dont worry he dont need no bubba he dont go there and he will be ok when he does ever get out he has family love ones that are by his side dickhead aka mickey thanks love back

Since: Mar 07

Broomsage

#102 Apr 20, 2007
to emily gribble and everyone talking about brandon being charged with sexual misconduct with a minor, the minor was me and i lied about my age to him. So realy that wasnt his fault! brandon was pertective over his kids. i know and everyone else knows he had no right taking ashleys life but the sexual misconduct with a minor should not of been on the front page of the newspaper!

This was posted on madison courier's website by a girl using the name Aubrey Coy. This explains why Brandon is on the sex offender's list.

http://madisoncourier.com/main.asp... that is the link because I did copy and paste it.

There is way more to the story than what you all see in the paper, on tv, and on line.

The thing that people need to realize is there is alot more victims in this than just Ashley and her family.

I can understand the need to defend those accused....It's human nature. You defend those you love.

Ashley's death was tragic and uncalled for. We agree on that. But it still doesn't stop the love that the families of the accused have for them. I do send my deepest sympathies to Ashley's family and friends.
But I also send my sympathies to all of the families that have been torn apart because their loved ones are also "gone" from them. Yeah they aren't dead and yeah they can be visited in jail/prison....but it still isn't the same no matter how you look at it.

I worked with a family member of one of the girls that killed Shanda Shearer. That family member was treated like a criminal because of what "she" did. That isn't fair. The family members of the accused are not guilty of anything more than loving someone that did a bad thing.
Chassie Cooper

Los Angeles, CA

#103 May 28, 2007
I really do not know what to say, I grew up in Madison I was around when Shanda got murdered I lived up the road where that happened i also knew Ashley and all 5 of the accussed and I know that this is a hard thing to understand there is more to this story than what is being told i was in a group home with ashley, i also saw brandon and Donnella the day that they killed ashley at pride super market in hanover i remember the way donnella looked being a red head and up set her face all red i never thought about it tile recently i am appauled that someone could hurt another person an justify that in their right mind, stand true Chass
Snoop Doggy

United States

#104 Jun 2, 2007
Hang All
Savannah Jackson

North Vernon, IN

#105 Jul 3, 2007
"I'm sorry for the family I know how you feel I Just lost my dad William Dean (Dino) Jackson the second, and my uncle Aaron Christopher (Shorty) Hall.They were both murdered. I have nothing but sympathy for your family."

Since: Oct 07

madison

#106 Oct 12, 2007
METH AND TRAILER PARKS wrote:
When I lived in Madison it was horrible Nothing there to speak of,Meth, Trailer parks and the dumbest tootless people you ever want to meet. Watch some of the grammar and spelling on the Madison boards.. it's sad.
Rachel
ok, so it's true that madison is a hole in the wall...and yes, there are quite a few rednecks and the like. however, not everyone who lives here is that way. i'm definitely not a redneck, i'm well-educated, and very open-minded. i don't hate it here, but it's not my favorite place to live, either. i've just been here too long (24 out of my 25 years). but i wanted to point out that madison could be a lot worse...it could be crothersville.*shudders*
p.s.- i knew all of ashley's killers all in one way or another...i was never friends with them or anything...they and i ran in completely different circles. but it is weird to see someone's mug shot in the news and to realize you know who they are.
Lives in the hood

Kaukauna, WI

#107 Oct 12, 2007
sweetheart wrote:
brandon will be ok in jail dont worry he dont need no bubba he dont go there and he will be ok when he does ever get out he has family love ones that are by his side dickhead aka mickey thanks love back
Yea... He don't NEED no bubba, but Bubba needs him and he WILL go there. He may not like it at first but he will get used to it.

No kidding, After about five years he will be bumpin' uglies with Big Panties.

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/...

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/...

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/...

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/;jse...

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/...
Makes Me Wonder

Aledo, IL

#108 Oct 12, 2007
IndyChick wrote:
It took nearly six weeks for the family to report their daughter/sister missing? WTF???
I can't wait to see all the people who come on here once again defending a family that delays reporting a family member missing. One family would have gone to hell and back to find their son after the superbowl yet we have this family that waits nearly six weeks and a husband who waited four days to report his wife missing?
I just wonder...how does one wake up every day, get ready for work, go to the store, watch tv, eat dinner, etc while they have a loved one missing. I just don't get it.
I've often wonder the exact same thing. I realize some families aren't close, but 6 weeks? Makes you wonder about the family's involvement?
Well

Redwood City, CA

#109 Oct 14, 2007
Makes Me Wonder wrote:
<quoted text> I've often wonder the exact same thing. I realize some families aren't close, but 6 weeks? Makes you wonder about the family's involvement?
I am one who does not have a close relationship with my family. I could very well go missing 6 weeks and the only ones concerned may be a couple of close friends but that would be it and maybe my job. I can see how this family went through this. We do not know this girl's history but we do know she didnt have her child which means there must have already been strain on the family dynamics. She may very well have had a history of just going away, who knows?
Opus

Owensboro, KY

#110 Oct 15, 2007
You poor thing. I would hope that you realize now what a low life peice of scum skinner is. I wish I had busted him in the head with a skillet on night 3 of him coming to the door looking for my daughter(who by the way could not stand him) and I sent him packing. I told him NOT to ever come back. That was 2 weeks before he took that young lady's life and the life of her child. He was ordered off our prperty years before. I assume he thought that order had expired. We his where he belongs, with the other child molesters, rapists and muderers. But he should have gotten DEATH, I shutter to think what might have happened had I woke my daughter and what lie he may have told her to get her out of the house.It would have had to be a doozy, as I said, she couldnt stand him. I hope he rots in jsil. I didnt know the girl he killed, but I know him. and he is right where he needs to be.
Miranda Rights wrote:
to emily gribble and everyone talking about brandon being charged with sexual misconduct with a minor, the minor was me and i lied about my age to him. So realy that wasnt his fault! brandon was pertective over his kids. i know and everyone else knows he had no right taking ashleys life but the sexual misconduct with a minor should not of been on the front page of the newspaper!
This was posted on madison courier's website by a girl using the name Aubrey Coy. This explains why Brandon is on the sex offender's list.
http://madisoncourier.com/main.asp... that is the link because I did copy and paste it.
There is way more to the story than what you all see in the paper, on tv, and on line.
The thing that people need to realize is there is alot more victims in this than just Ashley and her family.
I can understand the need to defend those accused....It's human nature. You defend those you love.
Ashley's death was tragic and uncalled for. We agree on that. But it still doesn't stop the love that the families of the accused have for them. I do send my deepest sympathies to Ashley's family and friends.
But I also send my sympathies to all of the families that have been torn apart because their loved ones are also "gone" from them. Yeah they aren't dead and yeah they can be visited in jail/prison....but it still isn't the same no matter how you look at it.
I worked with a family member of one of the girls that killed Shanda Shearer. That family member was treated like a criminal because of what "she" did. That isn't fair. The family members of the accused are not guilty of anything more than loving someone that did a bad thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the strongest baddest, man in Madison 57 min 45 acp 23
Anything ever happen to Child of Yah? 59 min What would jeebus do 4
Sierra n Kevin Slayers split 1 hr Jan 2
moose 2324 3 hr flattop 3
WKWnews 9 hr F Indiana 23
Madison sucks and full of drugs (Apr '10) 15 hr Lazurus 38
Tasha Spicer Sun Shayna 4

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages