antisocial

United States

#45 Apr 22, 2013
The bible also tells us to obey the laws of the land.Forgot that one didn't you.
antisocial

United States

#46 Apr 22, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>I can't remember who he had a kid with but I remember a few years ago he was arrested for being either $30000 or $130000 (and I'm pretty sure it was the latter amount) of back support. as for antisocial, for someone who has never and would never do drugs, you seem to know alot about these people.
Well lets see,I did know Doug way back in school,I was around Dawn a couple of times,wasn't impressed,Dougs parents had their home broke into once and Doug was the first person they asked if he done it before calling the law,he was a POS then and still is now,Dawn is no better,to cough up all that money to keep his asz out of jail only knowing he will fall back into the same lifestyle of course with Dawn in tow.Now as far as me knowing all these people,well maybe I'm just in a position to have been aroound and not do drugs.Now you and a couple others seem very pressed to protect your little methhead friend,why is that,is all the press about Dawn impeding on your own drug dealing habits or do you just always protect those that deal drugs and abuse them?
wondering

Corydon, IN

#47 Apr 22, 2013
like it or not, i agree with antisocial. Seems to be on the right track about eveything
antisocial

United States

#48 Apr 22, 2013
heyperfection wrote:
<quoted text>You are such an ignorant person! I know a lot of people who kicked drugs for good. Sounds like you should give it a try bitch! Why don't you put your real name on here since u r doing such a service to the community by embarrassing people who have made mistakes in their lives. I think you are probably fucked up everytime you get on here! Stop Hating on people already you dope head!
Do you often go into nervous breakdowns and childish rantings when defending your drugged out friends?
hmm

Seymour, IN

#49 Apr 22, 2013
antisocial wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets see,I did know Doug way back in school,I was around Dawn a couple of times,wasn't impressed,Dougs parents had their home broke into once and Doug was the first person they asked if he done it before calling the law,he was a POS then and still is now,Dawn is no better,to cough up all that money to keep his asz out of jail only knowing he will fall back into the same lifestyle of course with Dawn in tow.Now as far as me knowing all these people,well maybe I'm just in a position to have been aroound and not do drugs.Now you and a couple others seem very pressed to protect your little methhead friend,why is that,is all the press about Dawn impeding on your own drug dealing habits or do you just always protect those that deal drugs and abuse them?
I never took up for either of them could give a fuck either way. I don't do or deal no dope, so whether their snitches or not has absolutly no impact on my life. I don't care if either one falls off the face of the earth or rats you out. You seem to be the one worried about snitches
antisocial

United States

#50 Apr 23, 2013
How do you get that,I never said that one time,but I have found that ignoramouses assume alot and you do assume alot.I have no worry of rats,I just think that the monetary resources put into our local PD's would induce them into doing their own work but no,they arresst some littel twit with nothing and threaten them to get them to rat,they should do their on job.Also,the community needs to know who these people are.You keep assuming and I'll keep putting out facts.
Just Saying

Charlestown, IN

#51 Apr 23, 2013
Antisocial-I just don't under stand I guess. Like this Dawn person this is her first time in trouble,and I looked @ her report.Who to say that she wont change or get help.She might b 1 out of a few that get it right the second time,but w ppl like you beating her down doesn't help,but as far has the husband go's well. I'll just keep shut on that.
AS far as pot go's that's not a drug it a herb that god created himself.I really don't think its a grate way myself.
My point is judging ppl and being so mean to ppl here I think is wrong.You spend a lot of time on here looking at ppl reports and posting it.If I was u would take that time spending it w the ppl U love like kids husband/wife or just family.Unless you don't have that kinda life.Then hang out w some friends,but to being mean to ppl is truly ugly.
antisocial

United States

#52 Apr 23, 2013
You just judged me,go figure,your whole post contradicts itsself.Dawn just recently,spent a lrge sum of money and basically put her home up to pay Dougs bond to keep him out of jail for now.If she was bettering herself why keep going around the same peopl,Im sure she has done meth since her arresst.As far as when and how I spend my time I find that really none of your concern,you should take your own suggestion and not worry so much about what I do.
antisocial

United States

#53 Apr 23, 2013
Pot may be a herb but it IS not legal.Until it is its a crime for possesion.
aware

Lexington, IN

#54 Apr 23, 2013
antisocial, you sure have made everyone aware that you are pretty expeienced in snitching and drugs.
wondering

Selma, IN

#55 Apr 23, 2013
Dawn is a pos just like doug. she still does meth,never quit 1time after they got arrested. she even got fired from the dr. office for doing it
Just Saying

Charlestown, IN

#56 Apr 23, 2013
antisocial wrote:
You just judged me,go figure,your whole post contradicts itsself.Dawn just recently,spent a lrge sum of money and basically put her home up to pay Dougs bond to keep him out of jail for now.If she was bettering herself why keep going around the same peopl,Im sure she has done meth since her arresst.As far as when and how I spend my time I find that really none of your concern,you should take your own suggestion and not worry so much about what I do.
NO NO I'm not judging you.I said I dont understand you... READ!!!!! I spend my time w my family and kids.How often do you see me post on here very few.It not every day every hour on the hour. You seem to know a lot about this Dawn if you hang out w her how would know she put her home up for him? im sure thats not public record..HMMMM
antisocial

United States

#57 Apr 23, 2013
I just didnt bother to even read the whining of that last post.
antisocial

United States

#58 Apr 23, 2013
aware wrote:
antisocial, you sure have made everyone aware that you are pretty expeienced in snitching and drugs.
Thats right,I have the names of all the drugheads in the county and most of the snitches,you wanna know where I got them,from topix,suck it and get over it.
antisocial

United States

#59 Apr 23, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text> NO NO I'm not judging you.I said I dont understand you... READ!!!!! I spend my time w my family and kids.How often do you see me post on here very few.It not every day every hour on the hour. You seem to know a lot about this Dawn if you hang out w her how would know she put her home up for him? im sure thats not public record..HMMMM
BTW,if you look,I never post in the evening nor on Saturdays and Sundays.
antisocial

United States

#60 Apr 23, 2013
Puttin these little methys on here is my way of passing the time during the day.I spend every evening and weekend with family.These little methheads need to be called out to the public eye because many of them will go un-noticed,maybe it will help stop or atleast slow them down.If my neighbor was dealing drugs I dam well would want to know somehow and since they dont advertise themselves,here I am.
aware

Lexington, IN

#61 Apr 23, 2013
Is that because you are a snitch and drugie also? Just saying!!!!!
HaHa

Rockford, IL

#62 Apr 23, 2013
antisocial wrote:
How do you get that,I never said that one time,but I have found that ignoramouses assume alot and you do assume alot.I have no worry of rats,I just think that the monetary resources put into our local PD's would induce them into doing their own work but no,they arresst some littel twit with nothing and threaten them to get them to rat,they should do their on job.Also,the community needs to know who these people are.You keep assuming and I'll keep putting out facts.
The worst part of them using the low level twits as snitches is that most of these are worse pos than the higher level guys they are paid to snitch on. Obviously the way they are doing things isn't working so well. Maybe we should elect new officials, fire everyone, and start over. Both mayors, judges, everyone in the prosecutors office, the sheriff, and both police chiefs. If I weren't doing my job, my boss wouldn't hesitate to fire me. Why do we continue to employee such incompetent people?
Just Saying

Charlestown, IN

#63 Apr 23, 2013
antisocial wrote:
Puttin these little methys on here is my way of passing the time during the day.I spend every evening and weekend with family.These little methheads need to be called out to the public eye because many of them will go un-noticed,maybe it will help stop or atleast slow them down.If my neighbor was dealing drugs I dam well would want to know somehow and since they don't advertise themselves,here I am.
Ok so I'm going to judge just a bit or you could call it a guessing game. I'm guessing you r a very lonely house wife w nothing to do w your time since the kids gone to school. You may or may not b married,but I'm sure you r since you don't work unless you get some kind of government check. And the real reason you put these ppl down is to make your self feel better you really do think your doing something great,but your really not cuz nobody cares. You must been a lonely child in school very few friends,so now the ppl that was mean to you this is your way of paying them back. Its very odd that you personal know most of these ppl,so some how some way they have done you wrong.To b this angry is not healthy you so need to find happiness in your life. Find a part time job or volunteer your time do something good w this extra time you got. have a great day I wish you luck in that you find some kind of happiness. AS for me I do work I have 2 full time jobs a family I take care of,and I'm wasting my only day off talking about things that don't matter in my life. So this will b my last rant to you at least for now cuz I'm going enjoy the beautiful day that god has even us.
antisocial

United States

#64 Apr 23, 2013
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
The worst part of them using the low level twits as snitches is that most of these are worse pos than the higher level guys they are paid to snitch on. Obviously the way they are doing things isn't working so well. Maybe we should elect new officials, fire everyone, and start over. Both mayors, judges, everyone in the prosecutors office, the sheriff, and both police chiefs. If I weren't doing my job, my boss wouldn't hesitate to fire me. Why do we continue to employee such incompetent people?
Exactly,large sums of resources are given to them to do their jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Madison Scum 9 min rebel 4
Jeff Burleson 12 min rebel 4
be warned-potential hiv infectious persons 1 hr you be dead dum 38
Scott County jail (Mar '14) 4 hr antisocial 24
from outhouse to whitehouse, 7 hr so true 24
Rumors 9 hr nothing new 2
An HIV storey 13 hr sure 17
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]