Melissa Collins
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abc123

Jeffersonville, IN

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Lisa Wants To Talk Shit About Melissa. Melissa Has Been There for Her And Tony So Many Times. She's Even Delivered Drugs To Lisa To Keep Her From Withdrawing, Bought Her Kids Christmas. Tony A Break? He's Had A Million Breaks..He's A Menace To Society. No Good. At Least Melissa Once Had Something In Her Life.
Funny

Franklin, IN

#22 Mar 25, 2013
Just because Lisa and Tony (whoever they are) are low lifes doesn't make Melissa any less of a low life. Not really sure when a double wide trailer in Austin, Indiana started counting as "having something".
abc123

Jeffersonville, IN

#23 Mar 25, 2013
Compared To The Rest Of The Family She Was Rich. She Always Came To Their Rescue.
abc123

Woodstock, IL

#24 Mar 26, 2013
I'm changing my name from now on. Only used abc123 a few times cause I usually read and don't comment but as I see that is being used cause the above is not me. Don't know any of these people on this forum. Couldn't point them out. Only heard their names. The above abc123 isn't me!!
FCKD up

Mountain View, CA

#25 May 29, 2015
She is just a really sucky ass person who has others do her dirty work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genpak scottsburg rant!! 6 hr tell the truth 14
Madison adult swinger 9 hr names 1
James 11 hr A concernedcitizen 2
News Scottsburg man suspected of selling stolen jewe... (Mar '11) 11 hr 0kay 9
Roofing 13 hr Sammy 2
2247 seneca dr 13 hr Steve 1
Who is the 7ft tall autistic guy that walks aro... 17 hr iamwhoiam 2

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance