Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Mar 11, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wanker Spanker

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 19, 2013
 
Does anybody know the low down on this sl%t ! I here alot of people talking about her and if its true she a walking diease spreading it everywhere. got when she gonna stop her Quest?
OMG

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 20, 2013
 
Its true she been hit more time than than sonny listen.
I did her

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 20, 2013
 
Shes good for a hit and run but....... the only thing is you cant run fast enough after you hit it. She cant stand rejection at all shes got a real problem with herself
The Poet

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 20, 2013
 
The poet is back and I got an empty sack nik nak patty wak mamies on her back!
The Poet

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 21, 2013
 
Give mamie a Bone this old man came rolling home.
two timer

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 22, 2013
 
Ive done them both and neither ones wortha a dam one like a manhole and the other like a hubcap that the manhole knocked off lol and you know who Im talking about!
wanker spanker

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 23, 2013
 
geeze this poor homely c0me dumpster
OMG

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 24, 2013
 
She looks like a wreck waiting to happen
tramp tamer

Mazon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well here it is i did her old frog and it looked like a fat kids sock blown out
aaa

West Milton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 25, 2013
 
tramp tamer wrote:
Well here it is i did her old frog and it looked like a fat kids sock blown out
bragin or complainin?
tramp tamer

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 25, 2013
 
No im not braggin i still dont have the funkie smell off me yet
sorry for you

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 25, 2013
 
20 mule team borax couldnt get that off

Since: Jan 10

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 25, 2013
 
sorry for you wrote:
20 mule team borax couldnt get that off
did she get yu off

Since: Jan 10

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 25, 2013
 
wats wrong wont she give you any
The Poet

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 26, 2013
 
The poet told it well of mamie and her men... she wont be working at the american legion again this topic has run its course its like beating a dead horse.the job is done Oh by the way Kiss my azz hit man you scumbag nosey pos ha ha I knew it was about time for you to put your two cents in been try for a while to raise your mouth good luck wipeing her off you too ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha IM DONE! Oh your ole daddy did her too.
vet lover

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well its about time they did something it took a while but they got the job done kudos for getting. Rid of her. Greg 1 Mamie 0 the way she runs her mouth. Now she can make a real living with it ! She always said f#%k the 19 1. 12. Buh by
bend over ill drive

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 26, 2013
 
The Poet wrote:
The poet told it well of mamie and her men... she wont be working at the american legion again this topic has run its course its like beating a dead horse.the job is done Oh by the way Kiss my azz hit man you scumbag nosey pos ha ha I knew it was about time for you to put your two cents in been try for a while to raise your mouth good luck wipeing her off you too ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha IM DONE! Oh your ole daddy did her too.
I wouldnt work in any of them f@@king legions and vfw's . You have to kiss every mfer's azz in them . If those places didnt have a bar in them and people can drink cheaper then anywhere in town . Nobody would be in them . Take the bar out and see how many people is in them . Reason i would rather pay 25 or 50 cents more a beer and not listen to that stupid chit....
Vet Lover

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 27, 2013
 
bend over ill drive wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldnt work in any of them f@@king legions and vfw's . You have to kiss every mfer's azz in them . If those places didnt have a bar in them and people can drink cheaper then anywhere in town . Nobody would be in them . Take the bar out and see how many people is in them . Reason i would rather pay 25 or 50 cents more a beer and not listen to that stupid chit....
Why would you say that about a veterens club. that the reason we are a free country just because you dont like your daddyhanging in there hes a vet Oh and he does work there too. see ya at the bar in the morning Gary. get over Im driving
bend over ill drive

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 27, 2013
 
Vet Lover wrote:
<quoted text> Why would you say that about a veterens club. that the reason we are a free country just because you dont like your daddyhanging in there hes a vet Oh and he does work there too. see ya at the bar in the morning Gary. get over Im driving
No he dont work at the vfw remember they fired him there remember . All that volunteering he was doing there and pushing pulltabs and 50/50 and all that other chit trying to make them money . Remember his friends fired him there . They showed how much they thought of him being a vet and him blowing 500 a month in there .What did it get him besides fired . Tell me that ????? And his other friends at the legion stole $2000.00 off of him . Im sorry you dont like hearing the truth !!!
Vet lover

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 28, 2013
 
I did not say anything about the VFW you did all I said gary is the veterans club and you said american legion too sounds like you dont think much of your dad..... well hes got him a new squeeze now so the goes the rest of his money your waiting for.but I,LL buy your coffee in the morn.Get over Im driving

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Youngblood (Nov '13) 1 hr Donald Westchesterfield 9
travis lauderbach 1 hr biker boy 4
Arvin Sango 2 hr Truth 1
Jamie Corbin-what do you think?? 6 hr whatever 6
John Lee Corbin 6 hr crazy 12
To Antisocial-about karmaspkn and Ink master 8 hr I spotted an idiot again 2
Ayron Brotherhood-Im over it!! 8 hr SPoSC 8
•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••