Five Arrested After Robbing Seymour Apartment Complex

Two men and three male juveniles have been arrested to face charges in connection with a robbery reported late Wednesday night at an apartment complex on Seymour's east side, police report. Full Story
someone

United States

#21 Feb 15, 2013
oh yeah thats what it is........you are so effin stupid! just keep doin what you do best :)
someone

United States

#22 Feb 15, 2013
yeah thats it.....you are so effin stupid! keep doing what you do best..... KARMA IS A B*t*h
disappointed

Jeffersonville, IN

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Wow u didn't like ur first post so you put another stupid one on.
disappointed

Jeffersonville, IN

#25 Feb 15, 2013
Putting something out of an police article is not slander. Because it is facts,saying someone is red puffy face fat azz is slander know what you are saying before you put it down.
friendofyvette

Salem, IN

#26 Feb 15, 2013
goodfriend wrote:
Antisocial XL "Yvette Dowd " is at it again slanderizing the neighborhood...shes like a 400 pound red puffy face fat azz bitch!! she lives on Hyland street in Scottsburg
Waz the matter, Ang, Kev's asleep as usual, snoring like a yard dog, and you've got to be up cauzin trouble on here, as usual? LOL Also, I wouldn't f**k with Yvette, cauz shes got friends in high places. If I tell her about this post, you and the prosecutor might be havin a little talk!

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Since: Jan 13

Scottsburg,IN

#27 Feb 16, 2013
creepy wrote:
Any word on the cville boys names it isn't right that they're not publishing the names I've always hated that juvi rule
Yes me too,my understanding that the law changed a few years ago to if a juvie commited a felony his name could be published.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#28 Feb 16, 2013
I'm still trying to come up with a way to pull juvie arrests.
Duh

Jeffersonville, IN

#29 Feb 16, 2013
All of their names were listed, along with their pictures on the news, I believe it was wlky.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#30 Feb 16, 2013
Post the link then.If your so sure.
Duh

Jeffersonville, IN

#32 Feb 16, 2013
http://www.whas11.com/news/5-arrested-in-Sout...

This was the first one I found, they were charged as adults.
lll iiii lll

Santa Barbara, CA

#33 Feb 17, 2013
lll iii lll
Just me

Clarksville, IN

#34 Feb 17, 2013
But they still didnt reveal their names. If they ar charged as an adult, they should.
Didnt Happen

Jeffersonville, IN

#35 Feb 17, 2013
Duh wrote:
http://www.whas11.com/news/5-a rrested-in-Southern-Indiana-cr ime-spree--178269771.html

This was the first one I found, they were charged as adults.
Didn't happen.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#36 Feb 18, 2013
Just me wrote:
But they still didnt reveal their names. If they ar charged as an adult, they should.
I done a little research over the weekend.Their names can only be released if they are tried as adults.
in the video

Bloomington, IN

#37 Feb 18, 2013
their nnmes are in the video, Gregory Vires, Jacob Easley and Micheal Jones. And the one that is "from Crothersville" is really from New Albany. Evidently his parents couldn't control him and sent him to Crothersville to reak havoc. Thanks for turning your bad parenting loose on us.

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#38 Feb 18, 2013
Ditto!
Didnt Happen

Jeffersonville, IN

#39 Feb 18, 2013
in the video wrote:
their nnmes are in the video, Gregory Vires, Jacob Easley and Micheal Jones. And the one that is "from Crothersville" is really from New Albany. Evidently his parents couldn't control him and sent him to Crothersville to reak havoc. Thanks for turning your bad parenting loose on us.
Didn't happen
lll iii

Santa Barbara, CA

#48 Feb 27, 2013
lll iii lll iii ll

“Identity Stolen!!!”

Scottsburg,IN

#49 Feb 27, 2013
friendofyvette wrote:
<quoted text>Waz the matter, Ang, Kev's asleep as usual, snoring like a yard dog, and you've got to be up cauzin trouble on here, as usual? LOL Also, I wouldn't f**k with Yvette, cauz shes got friends in high places. If I tell her about this post, you and the prosecutor might be havin a little talk!
Kevin Smallwood is the one doing all the posting form Owings,I think Angie may not even know about this.He screwed up and posted with hi name a couple of days ago on the Crothersville forum,he also lives on Kristina Ct in Scottsburg.
Sounds Odd

Seymour, IN

#52 Mar 18, 2013
I think they were looking for something else, if you was going to force your way into a home and demand money and steel belongings why would it be a random junk apartment as the choice. I mean did the 5 plan on him having a safe full of cash? Maybe a 65 inch flat screen? Just seems odd to get a huge group together to plan on a random break in and choose that spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslie Delorenzo 5 hr LOL 2
Hot 8 hr Hot-1 1
Aaron Pauline Wood 14 hr Judas 3
cam carter 16 hr Wolfe 7
prostitutes!see the two newest ladys of the night! 18 hr randy 6
Busted for dope Mon Neace & nephew 1
How about those WKM boys! (Aug '14) Mon Cleo 15

Winter Storm Warning for Jefferson County was issued at March 04 at 10:24AM EST

Hanover Dating
Find my Match