Anonymous

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

I know someone who needs to know if Mary Jester iis well and still in Hanover. If. Anyone knows her plez just post message here.
yes

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

CSI46 wrote:
I know someone who needs to know if Mary Jester iis well and still in Hanover. If. Anyone knows her plez just post message here.
yes she works at hanover mcd's
Anonymous

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Is she still happy and married? Because we are! She was a big mistake. I love my wife and I'm blessed that she forgave me. Mary needs to stop giving her number out to married men.
sweetlilmomma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

well for one you shouldnt took her number so you was the blame as well . and if you love your wife then why are you worried where mary is ? sounds like you are still cheatin and mary made you feel good.
Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

The truth is Mary is just the average wh@$e. Every guy she's been with has gotten a gift that kept on given. If made him feel good he would have stayed with the nasty bit@$ All married women be warned! If Mary jesters phone number pops up anywhere don't wait, go to your GYN. Happy Holidays;)
sweetlilmomma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

why warn them when they should be man enough to tell mary no . sounds like they need to learn sex education all over again lol
Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

No Mary needs to learn personnel hygiene!! She smells like a bigmac. And from what some women of Hanover say she's not a good mother either. Sad for the kids. She's just plain nasty. As for the post from CSI46 it's his wife, I'm her sister. He hasn't thought of that mcnasty in years. But every Xmas my sister remembers. I just want everyone to know that Mary only made this marriage stronger. if my sister had her way ,,,,,well it wouldn't be good for Mary.
i know her

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

I used to go out with her she was my first person i was with.After we broke up she went crazy going from one brother to another.She is a nasty person over the years she has got worse with the guys.I think she is a person who thinks she has to have a guy to be happy.One day she will wake up.She doesnt have any respect for herself.
Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

i know her wrote:
I used to go out with her she was my first person i was with.After we broke up she went crazy going from one brother to another.She is a nasty person over the years she has got worse with the guys.I think she is a person who thinks she has to have a guy to be happy.One day she will wake up.She doesnt have any respect for herself.
She is very nasty. Thank god u got away from her. Some think she uses McDonalds as her own personal man store. Spread the word, u may save someone from catching that list if stds she carries.
Momma Bear

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

You people posting aren't much to write home about either.
immature

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Obviously she was something if they keep dwelling on it
Beth

Fuquay Varina, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

As for my thoughts on Mary Jester. Yes she had an affair with my husband. My husband was as wrong as she was it takes two. But she did pass on an STD . My husband and I have worked very hard to rebuild our marriage. Mary once told me that he never loved me and never would, that he would cheat again. Well Mary you are wrong. She also shared with me how her husband drinks to much. For her I hope he has. I do know that she doesn't spend a lot of time with her kids which is sad. Look she lied and so did he, to everyone. I wish her well in life. And my husband and I have never been happier. We have moved to N.C. And he has a great knew job. So Mary I wish you well and hope your happy. Beth Moretz
Shelli

Paoli, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Met this guy at the mexican resturant said his name is bb porferio. Anyone know if he's a nice guy? Married? Girlfriend?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Johnny Burleson 52 min Luv firefighters 1
Do you think anti's stalker is homo over him?? 4 hr lol 3
Brien Stout Youth Pastor 4 hr Curious 73
Corbin this is your life 6 hr sick 5
Being on Disability 6 hr sad 4
IKE closing 8 hr Stood over 25
murder in madison indiana in 1973 (Oct '13) 11 hr Lost One 8
•••
•••