Next Last
mike

United States

#43 Jan 14, 2013
hinkes is just bad high $ poor food
I know

Madison, IN

#44 Mar 8, 2013
Great food and mixed with alcohol will really clean you out the next day.
pink lady

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Mar 22, 2013
Too bad Amber is still hooked on meth and sooner or later the business will fold bc of her habits...just saying.
beth

Deputy, IN

#46 Mar 22, 2013
pink lady wrote:
Too bad Amber is still hooked on meth and sooner or later the business will fold bc of her habits...just saying.
i would be interested to know how you got so perfect, you have alot of slanderous statements on here about everyone else, and accuse people of alot of things, i bet anything you sit at home on welfare or disability popping your pain pills, or some free ride, judgeing everyone else and making up crap about everyone else. just saying......GET A LIFE
SAY WHA

Madison, IN

#47 Mar 23, 2013
pink lady didnt judge anyone...
beth

Chicago, IL

#48 Mar 23, 2013
Saying a business will close because pink lady accuses them of being hooked on meth is judging. Saying on the other topic people are paying people for hush hush money and will get caught is judging...wonder whats in her closet to be spreading such lies? Not judging??? Them what would you call it? Pink lady just spreading lies then i guess.
SAY WHA

Madison, IN

#49 Mar 23, 2013
if shes doing meth, they will get closed down. now im judging?
paul

Deputy, IN

#50 Mar 23, 2013
who are you to say that? mayby she will get some help if shes on meth instead of get closed down, ever think of that? but people are so quick to judge, and just love to see someone fail instead of offering a hand to help, or compasion, or understanding, they love seeing others fail and love misery for others. who do you think you are....yes stupid...thats called judging when i doubt you have any idea whats going on with anyone...people should worry about themselves and maybe this crappy world would atart to get better. its not your right to say she will get closed down, you dont know that...your just JUDGING when i doubt you have a clue about anything...idiot
huh

Franklin, IN

#51 Mar 23, 2013
It's unbelievable how some failing morons will slander successful business people.

failing morons = judgmental
slander = fact

Hope she has your head.
Haha

Crestwood, KY

#52 Mar 25, 2013
pink lady wrote:
Wow... What about the Saundra Wynns of the world? Could you be Saundra "pink lady"? This tramp should already be in prison for conspiracy to murder and purgery... But no they allow her to give away 3 children sell a forth child, get caught w/ two meth labs the 2nd while she was awaiting trial... Now shes the town snitch. She owns a business too - still slinging and we pay her to NARC... Pay for her food stamps that she sells and doesnt have ANY children in the house. Shes a f'n cockroach and you want to pick on Amber? PLEASE you brought her up because your jealous... We have plenty of TRASH in this town pick one of them to talk about instead... I just did.
need gas $$$

Elmwood Park, IL

#53 Mar 26, 2013
3 doubles with cheese and homefries with cheese for me please!!!!!
omg

Proctor, WV

#54 Dec 26, 2013
4 db cheese 2 home fries 2 cokes 2$ tip 21$ no thanks ill take the ol lady to 88 king for that
Break

Greencastle, IN

#55 Dec 26, 2013
pink lady wrote:
I noticed this was judged as SPAM. Please, Amber has been hooked on that shit for YEARS...I know for a FACT! I used to be one of "those" people as well. Ten years clean and it's amazing what a feeling it is to say that. She sure can put on an innocent face, but honey, you ain't fooling me!
Break

Greencastle, IN

#56 Dec 26, 2013
SAY WHA wrote:
if shes doing meth, they will get closed down. now im judging?
This is not new news people. Again, addict and supplier for YEARS and she's not shut down yet. Money must talk in this town.
omg

Proctor, WV

#58 Dec 28, 2013
hinkles sucks
nasty

Proctor, WV

#59 Jan 12, 2014
The food there sucks and cost to much
no way no how

Proctor, WV

#60 Jan 18, 2014
ate there one time gave me the runs
stuck in ky

Indianapolis, IN

#61 Apr 6, 2014
I need my hinkles, can't get across river
Mockery

Madison, IN

#63 Apr 8, 2014
stuck in ky wrote:
I need my hinkles, can't get across river
Take the Rockin River Thunder Wonder Jetboat Super Duper Universal Fantastic Ferry Boat across the great pond?

It's totally free because the Mayor of Madison is paying for it out of his own pocket!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tina Spicer Free Loader 47 min wood spliter 1
Carl Owens 59 min Coward itch 29
hmmmm 5 hr Tony 4
Ebolger Disease 5 hr alpha player 58
to all anonymous topix cowards 7 hr Tony 3
Where to go for a tattoo 18 hr great 1 3
Mother serves more than booze and drugs to minors (Jun '10) 23 hr STEVE SIPE 25
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web