why dont people cruise anymore ....

why dont people cruise anymore ....

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Humpty

United States

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Seems like people would rather sit on Facebook, then to have some face to face interaction.
16

Richmond, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Yeah, why isn't everyone 16 again?!
lol

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Yar 16 if you're sitting on Facebook. keyboard warriors confident behind closed doors on a keyboard lol they're all f****** kids..lol
retards

West Lafayette, IN

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Have you seen gas price? Get real
kingrod

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, I'm sure gas prices hurt, but even just hanging out on the river.....or the movie theater.
neveryourmind

Madison, IN

#6 Feb 17, 2013
people cant pick up after themselfs. throw trash on the ground.. people that rent or own the building gets tired of picking it up trash even after they leave out the trash cans that only a 5 to 10 feet walk away.. so then they tell the cop they dont want them sitting there cause there to lazy to walk to the trash can to throw it away.. and you people doing burnouts in the parking lot around a bunch of people. this town use to be a huge cruise spot brought alot of money to this town back in the day.. all that and i say gas price dose effect it a little bit
kingrod

Seymour, IN

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Yes, it did bring a lot of money in. I remember meeting people from Louisville, Indy,All over who would come here to cruise. You learned a lot from socializing with people face to face. It was fun as hell too!
I remember when

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 18, 2013
neveryourmind wrote:
people cant pick up after themselfs. throw trash on the ground.. people that rent or own the building gets tired of picking it up trash even after they leave out the trash cans that only a 5 to 10 feet walk away.. so then they tell the cop they dont want them sitting there cause there to lazy to walk to the trash can to throw it away.. and you people doing burnouts in the parking lot around a bunch of people. this town use to be a huge cruise spot brought alot of money to this town back in the day.. all that and i say gas price dose effect it a little bit
Very true what you say. Many have been run off from the lots and venues they used to cruise and hang out on because the cruisers now have little or no respect for the property of others. So, they 'cruise' Facebook instead.

Back in the day we cruised all the time and had a blast. The pot smoking and wine drinking was kept in the boondocks and that kept us all out of trouble. Kids these days don't have a clue.
chelseagirl

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2013
cruising used to be so fun, used to have Clifty Drive full of cars every Friday and Saturday night during the summer with their radios up and everybody would make the loop, down around the theater then back up to the TG&Y parking lot then back around again & if you seen somebody you wanted to talk to you would either stop at TG&Y or the movies and that was before cell phones during the mid 90's.
neveryourmind

Madison, IN

#10 Feb 19, 2013
every parking lot was full took 30 mins to make a lap if not more
rooooot

Milton, KY

#11 Feb 20, 2013
I'm a teen and would love to cruise with decent people not gangers if gas didn't cost so dang much
middle management

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 28, 2013
rooooot wrote:
I'm a teen and would love to cruise with decent people not gangers if gas didn't cost so dang much
Keep your head up young person and kudos to your attitude for staying away from undesirables. It will help you immensely in life's journey.
Old Man

Madison, IN

#13 Mar 8, 2013
You can't facebook or play video games while you are cruising
The married guy

United States

#14 Apr 22, 2013
Well if it wasn't for the class of 2010 that's when it all turned to hell we used to be able to drink and have fun turn up the radios everyone got along then this bunch of kids came threw trash all over getting caught drinking fighting just a bunch of stupid shit and ruined it all.. We use to fill up tg&y parking lot movie parking lot bowling alley and dollar store parking lot every Friday and Saturday night even a few week days but class of 2010 fucked it all up with their retarded gang shit and all the trouble they caused
Yup yup

Centertown, MO

#15 Apr 22, 2013
The married guy wrote:
Well if it wasn't for the class of 2010 that's when it all turned to hell we used to be able to drink and have fun turn up the radios everyone got along then this bunch of kids came threw trash all over getting caught drinking fighting just a bunch of stupid shit and ruined it all.. We use to fill up tg&y parking lot movie parking lot bowling alley and dollar store parking lot every Friday and Saturday night even a few week days but class of 2010 fucked it all up with their retarded gang shit and all the trouble they caused
I agree I use to cruse down all the time up until about three years ago started getting dumb I ain't really cursed since.I remember Back in 2006 the town was full on the weekends now it just Completely dead like a ghost town

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where in the world is Shawn Conboy? 13 hr Gary amos 11
Does any lady’s in Madison want to play with me?? 14 hr Looking for luv 1
caseys new store-goodbye marathons towel [email protected] Tue ArchieC 5
Sad stuff (Apr '17) Tue Jorfymn 12
The bright girls (Sep '10) Mon Jeremy 28
Rachel saxe Mon Dale 11
KDH rescue Nov 20 Diez 7

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages