Since: Oct 10

Spring Hill, FL

#62 Oct 16, 2010
well wrote:
misty if you dont make him pay childsupport, you are just making his day, he is all about the money.
Can't pay support when the Mother refuses what the court ordered for support on the child. She walks out and says "Hell No" Now who's stupid? Now who's not thinking od their child? Now who's being childish? hmmmmmmm....?
Granny

Brownstown, IN

#63 Oct 18, 2010
SameConcernedCitizen wrote:
oh..and yes her child is Marks but How can he take care of a kid when she wont even let him see it????she does nothing but cause drama anyway
How many times has he tried...NONE!!!!...The ONLY times he has seen her has been when the mother took the child to see him...She thought she would give him a chance to be a DAD-did he respond??? NO! Did she(the mother) walk out on the proceedings..Yes..Did she respond the way YOU SAY? NO! She wants Gertie's name to stay the same as hers-no big deal-If he wanted anything to do with her or the name why didn't he speak out before now? Where was he when the name was put on the birth certificate? Oh Honey-I can tell you lots! You need to worry about your own problems psycho.

Since: Oct 10

Spring Hill, FL

#64 Oct 22, 2010
Granny wrote:
<quoted text> How many times has he tried...NONE!!!!...The ONLY times he has seen her has been when the mother took the child to see him...She thought she would give him a chance to be a DAD-did he respond??? NO! Did she(the mother) walk out on the proceedings..Yes..Did she respond the way YOU SAY? NO! She wants Gertie's name to stay the same as hers-no big deal-If he wanted anything to do with her or the name why didn't he speak out before now? Where was he when the name was put on the birth certificate? Oh Honey-I can tell you lots! You need to worry about your own problems psycho.
I'm sure I could tell "LOTS" as well. Psycho? lol How original...lol
Oh yeah

Poway, CA

#65 Oct 28, 2010
Voting for Steve Phillips.
Oh yeah

Poway, CA

#67 Oct 29, 2010
It probably is children of those that works for him. He (Steve) seems to be the stand up type of guy that has worked very hard to support his family. Looking back, did he not open up a place, yes Hardy's at Christmas last year and welcomed anyone that walked in with a child the opportunity to accept a Christmas toy?(Not his only charity deed.) Did he not serve on the school board? What that tells me, is that he is concerned about the welfare of the children and the future of Scott County. If he belittles someone,(Im not sure I understand that one) but if he does, well I would say to that individual, speak up for yourself, and that they allowed themselves to be "belittled". Im sure that could be because he has and does employ serveral in Scott County and more likely than not, has to make sure that those working for him are actually working? Hummmmm work = paycheck?(he contributes to the econonmy, not takes from it and the tax payers) so at the end of the day, out of the two, who would you choose? A business man that has succeeded in this economy and has benefited Scott County through his hard work and dedication by employing Scott County residents, Or a man who draws a check, and then gives himself a sue happy bonus with our tax dollars, taking from Scott County... Regardless of what his (Mark's) daughters mother accepted or did not accept in court, that is her right. And it sure doesnt stop a MAN from being a MAN a dropping a check in the mail or opening a savings account for that precious little baby. She is a cutie.
Teresa Hays

United States

#68 Oct 29, 2010
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to know what kind of dad mark hays is ask Teresa Hays! She can't deny that Mark is a great dad; ask little Mark what kind of dad his father is, he will tell you he's a great dad.
Steve is a joke and belittles people and is disrespecting by having his picture taken with Mark baby and posting in his political ads. What kind of mother would get revenge this way. SHame on the two of you for using a baby in this way. Once you post or say something its on facebook forever, this child will see al this as its gets computer use in 4th, 5th, middle school, etc. Everyone has been asking if all these babies are his in the political picture?????? I just say its babies of women that works for him. He did not explain in his commissioner announcment who these people in picture was. SHame SHame!
Whoever wrote this comment needs to get MY permission before dragging me in to this bullcrap! Type your real name instead of hiding behind a screen. You sure didn't bother to ask my permission to type my name on here. LEAVE ME AND MY SON out of all this political BULLCRAP!!!
lips

Charlestown, IN

#69 Nov 2, 2010
congrats mark hays
Oh yeah

Poway, CA

#70 Nov 3, 2010
Good Luck Scott County! Your going to need it.
lips

Charlestown, IN

#71 Nov 3, 2010
Not about luck... The people spoke.... Hays is who they wanted in office..
nsg2010

Charlestown, IN

#72 Nov 3, 2010
Well deserved Hays
Miss sunshine

Chicago, IL

#73 Nov 3, 2010
Oh yeah wrote:
Good Luck Scott County! Your going to need it.
amen to that!
yea

Lexington, IN

#74 Nov 3, 2010
Both Phillips and Hayes are losers and I hate to think I voted for either one of them. So I voted for everything on ballot but this race
concerned

Jeffersonville, IN

#75 Jan 14, 2013
no good choice wrote:
I think miss sunshile is Mark's ex that is mad cause he is just a sperm donor or her little blonde friend that still/used to work for Steve at Hardy's.They both know Steve and are only campainging for him because Mark is a low life and wont raise his child (a very beautiful child I might add) so the way I see it neither one is a good choice.
Your 2 choices are
choice #1: Mark: Wont raise his own child, is sue happy and keeps getting elected?????
choice #2: Steve: Has people act as if they dont know him and put this mumble jumble on here to spread gossip
I dont trust either of them
I know Mark, and he went to court to pay support and know his daughter but the MOTHER would not let the child have LAST NAME HAYS, GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT!!!!!
lester

Brookville, OH

#76 Jan 21, 2013
Marks Hays and Steve Phillips are both crooked so it was like voting for the lesser of two evils.
Oh Yeah

Jeffersonville, IN

#78 Jan 21, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Mark, and he went to court to pay support and know his daughter but the MOTHER would not let the child have LAST NAME HAYS, GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT!!!!!
Sounds like you might be Robin lol
BigHeart

Louisville, KY

#80 Jan 22, 2013
No kidding!
Oh Yeah

Jeffersonville, IN

#81 Jan 22, 2013
everybody knows she aint that slick
OH YEAH

Lake Zurich, IL

#83 Jan 23, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Robin is crazy too!! The deserve each other!
gold digger is the word wait till mark gets ill all down hill from here just my opinion
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Salem, IN

#85 Sep 3, 2013
I wouldn't want my kids to have a sperm donors last name either. The child should have the last name of the MOTHER or STEPDAD that raises it. Huge difference in a sperm donor and a FATHER. A REAL man would not walk out on a pregnant woman, with no concerns what so ever of that baby until he was FORCED to go to court for child support. What kind of real "man" has to be forced to take care of his baby, shouldn't that be common sense to do it willingly? Even with the last name being refused, that piece of crap should still be paying child support if he was any kind of man. That sweet little girl will be a grown woman one day and will realize what a ba$tard this man really is and I hope she gives him heck for it. And what kind of woman, who is also a "mother", would marry a man like this and not encourage him to take care of his child? Ope, one that is all about the money too.
Soldesire

Spring Hill, FL

#86 Nov 10, 2014
Numbskulls!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
missing you best friend soulmate 44 min mzsad 14
Happy birthday 48 min mzsad 3
I'm sorry 54 min mzsad 8
CB Restaurant yells at dishroom employees 9 hr Robin 1 Yates 4
Good local tatto artist and studio (Jul '14) 9 hr Road King 13
Bouldger & Bubba 12 hr London KY 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Terry Goodin as State Represe... 13 hr Fan 2
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE