behind the scene

Gary, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

at least ur talking about the election lets see u at the polls and just for the forum a little heads up on whats coming john and reserve a--hole Bobby THOMPSON are being sued should be filed this month in scott co with an out of town attorney an change of county seems like Thompson didnt do crap on a breakin and the there were pics of robbers at walmart jayc but he didnt follow up on it the case never made it to mounts office and thompson LIED (yes can u believe another deputy lied)to john about it so johns the chief he should have control of his tribe so now the people of scott co will pay for the costs and any money that may be awared to these people by the way these people were robbed jan 09 its been 17 months people an because of the bad checks that were written on the account they cant write a check anyplace thats got the chec-check system ANYPLACE not just scott co anyplace
behind the scene

Gary, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

whoops kick marks butt out hes a joke there shouldnt be anyone drawing two pay checks off the county for doing nothing on both jobs I dont care what the court says
wondering

Florence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Didn't STeve get arrested in Clark County about three years ago for battery on a girlfriend. Why I believe he did, but Mark isn't material for that job either.So how do you choose ?
no good choice

Lexington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

wondering wrote:
Didn't STeve get arrested in Clark County about three years ago for battery on a girlfriend. Why I believe he did, but Mark isn't material for that job either.So how do you choose ?
Thank you that is what I have been saying ther is no good choice. Steve is a hot tempered a-hole and Mark is lazy and waiting to file his next lawsuit. When I go to polls I will skip over this choice because I cannot make a good choice
court

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

Judged:

i agree with not a man...if Mark wanted to see his children he could just go to court...but he chooses not to...his a DBD...and honestly they are better off without him...his not a good person and will never try to be a good father...
now i dont know Steve at all...except that you running the bar...and im not going to say his the best choice...but the way i see it...if you cant take care of your own family...then how in the world can you take care of the people...vote you who u feel is right...but my vote is for Steve Phillips
Funsize

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

I have known mark Hayes for most my life. I have always thought he was a nice guy but now I've seen nothing but a drunk overgrown man treat others as stepping stones to try to get to the top. I've also known steve Phillips for a cpl years now. He is a real business man. He dosent need to step on any one to get to the top. He is a hard working man who I have seen help others that are less fortunate many times and never ask for anything in return.just goes to show u never really know someone...
Over it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Okay I am just a married woman with 3 grown boys. I have never run for office. But I do have a good head on my shoulder and I would go to the meetings. And I promiss I wouldn't be pulling a name out of a hat to hire someone. Should I run, will you all vote for me :)
machine gun kelly

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

for the most part mark hays is a alright guy if you like being around people that think they are above everyone else people that stink dont bath. sues if you do something he doesnt like. like ask him to come to work an hour early or maybe pay child support.
two faced lier did i mention he stinks but for the most part he is alright .just dont trust him unless you just like getting f**ked
sued or used if it wasnt for john lizenby mark would be beggin
for beer money john tried to help him but failed you cant help someone if they wont help their own self may god bless you and yours john you are a swell guy hope lisa gets sheriff she needs it cause she aint much of a nurse except for milking the prostaite
and i know she does that well love you lizenby's god bless
White trash

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

A woman beater or a boy that won't take care of his own kid, only in Scott County.
Misty

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

Someone sent me this link, said I needed to see this.. several people have got me confused!! they obviously dont know me or my family.. we dont want, or need Mark Hays in our lives. I wasnt raised by my drunken DBD and neither will my child. Her childhood is priceless and sooo not worth the child support. He can stick it where the sun dont shine. Also, I do not like drama. I have been home being a very good mother and not concerned with anyone else's lives, so how is it that i cause or like drama? I dont drink or bar hop. Very boring but busy person. I will however thank Mark for helping me produce a wonderful, beautiful, sweet little angel.. that I have all to myself! and yes, if he wanted to see her- Id let him. But the fact is, he has NEVER asked to see her. No concern during pregnancy and no concern now. and Im very thankful of that!
Now to the rest of you- I AGREE 100% percent. Everything Ive read here about him is correct!! I think once upon a time Mark was a descent human being, but he lost himself somewhere and he'll never overcome it.
so, lets leave me and my child out of it. Im not jealous nor do I care. I am glad to be a single mother...
Misty

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

And Machine gun Kelly- I freakin Love you!! LMAO :)
just sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

So Misty, Marks has a son with someone else and a daughter by you is that right? Im glad you are taking care of your child as any good mother would. Pat yourself on the back once in awhile you deserve it.
Misty

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
So Misty, Marks has a son with someone else and a daughter by you is that right? Im glad you are taking care of your child as any good mother would. Pat yourself on the back once in awhile you deserve it.

Thanks. I appreciate that! Yes Mark has a son with his first wife, hes 8 yrs old. Now, he has a 7 month old girl with me. I do maintain a relationship with his sons mother so our children can atleast know eachother- he's excited about having a lil sister. and really that's all that matters to me, Is that they know eachother and know that they are family. I pat myself on the back every morning when I see that perfect lil smile of hers!! And thats the best part of waking up :)
Anonymous

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Way to go Misty!! You are indeed a wonderful mother and a wonderful person...your last post brought a tear to my eye, babies are so innocent and precious and deserve the kind of love that you give your babygirl!!!
it is Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Well....Mark will take care of that child. Funny thing is....the mother of that child has refused the support that Mark was ordered to pay. She refused to sign the papers. And since that child is his. He requested the child have his last name. A common request. The mother of that child..said now way in HELL. Now hows that for a concerned mother who is out for a vendeta?
ya right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

You are
it is Me wrote:
Well....Mark will take care of that child. Funny thing is....the mother of that child has refused the support that Mark was ordered to pay. She refused to sign the papers. And since that child is his. He requested the child have his last name. A common request. The mother of that child..said now way in HELL. Now hows that for a concerned mother who is out for a vendeta?

You are so mark's (left her sick husbands) girlfriend.
White trash

Aberdeen, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

Misty, when you slept with Mark was his wife at home.So you refused the support are you on the welfar.
hahaha

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

White trash wrote:
Misty, when you slept with Mark was his wife at home.So you refused the support are you on the welfar.
I dont know if your trying to upset me or if you really believe that? He had been divorced for 5 years before we dated.. and no Im not on welfare! I dont get ANY kind of assistance.
hmmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Maybe I'm confused but how does one refuse support? If the matter goes to court and Mark is ordered to pay support and wants to be a dad she can't just not agree to take it. That makes no sense! If Mark really wanted to be a father he would pursue the matter. And if she needs assistance because he hasn't paid any support my thought on that is you do what you gotta do for your kids. Lastly this post is supposed to be about who would make a better commissioner. Not attacking a woman trying to take care of her child.
What the hell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Judged:

What happened to this being about county comish? This is no where near the subject. So much for a forum this has gotten out of hand. Stop the Childs play. This isn't about who's the daddy. Get over it already!!! I don't want my vote clouded over by some angry woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ayron Brotherhood-Im over it!! 1 hr Brian Bixler 1
John Corbin is Antisocial 1 hr Rachel Galeucia 20
Antisocial sucks daddy 1 hr Brian Bixler 5
Queensland Austrailia,The UK's crapping ground 1 hr Brian Bixler 4
presidential 2 hr ontheinside 6
Brian Bixler-Vote!! 3 hr Dillion 2
andrew b. mckee 3 hr andy mckee 5
•••
•••