County Commisioners? Mark Hays vs. Steve Phillips

Posted in the Hanover Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
miss sunshine

Lexington, IN

#1 Sep 28, 2010
I personally will be voting for Steve Phillps but I am curious on other peoples thoughts on this matter?
I wonder if the public realizes how much damage Mark Hays has done to this community by suing and winning multiple times, and guess what- all of us taxpayers are footing that bill!! Now, I hear that the sherriff's dept is afraid to fire him due to him being soo sue happy. then get off your dead ass Mark Hays and go to work like the rest of us do. Oh I forgot, he was "hurt" in a vehicle accident on the job (he'll probably sue over that too) which concluded to his "carpal tunnel" lol.. Funny thing is, doesnt affect his lifting and raising a beer repetitivly, or playing softball, or bowling with Iva Gasaway.. go figure that one. Sounds like a man trying to make alot of money while doing simply nothing.
Now, Steve Phillips.. I dont know him very well, however, he is very nice and I think he deserves a chance at being commissioner, I think he is the type of man to listen and understand the community's needs. Help by voting to elect Steve Phillips!!
boomer

Trafford, PA

#3 Sep 28, 2010
miss sunshine wrote:
I personally will be voting for Steve Phillps but I am curious on other peoples thoughts on this matter?
I wonder if the public realizes how much damage Mark Hays has done to this community by suing and winning multiple times, and guess what- all of us taxpayers are footing that bill!! Now, I hear that the sherriff's dept is afraid to fire him due to him being soo sue happy. then get off your dead ass Mark Hays and go to work like the rest of us do. Oh I forgot, he was "hurt" in a vehicle accident on the job (he'll probably sue over that too) which concluded to his "carpal tunnel" lol.. Funny thing is, doesnt affect his lifting and raising a beer repetitivly, or playing softball, or bowling with Iva Gasaway.. go figure that one. Sounds like a man trying to make alot of money while doing simply nothing.
Now, Steve Phillips.. I dont know him very well, however, he is very nice and I think he deserves a chance at being commissioner, I think he is the type of man to listen and understand the community's needs. Help by voting to elect Steve Phillips!!
i like steve . he's a go getter . what i see of him . if there is a problem .he gets it taken care of .he will get my vote
yazoo

Yorktown Heights, NY

#4 Sep 28, 2010
Mark Hays is and always has been a dumba$$.
mary

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2010
Didnt Mark sue the sherriff's office already years ago???
yes

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 29, 2010
mark hays has sued the county, mark is for mark, he has no friends if money is on the table, they have 24 meetings a year, this year alone he has not been there time after time, they get paid very good money to be there but he just dose not care, and if you vote just because he is dem, well thats just wrong. taxpayers its your money.
whatever

Seymour, IN

#7 Sep 29, 2010
Both are losers!!! Mark is to poor to pay child support and Mike is a, well you know what!!!!! cant say it or post will get deleted
Miss Sunshine

United States

#8 Sep 29, 2010
Who's Mike? Is that someone else running for commissioner? I'm unaware of that one. U mean Steve? I'm confused and obviously you are too.
whatever

Seymour, IN

#9 Sep 29, 2010
yes I mean Steve. Im not to confused to know he is a ?ssh?%$. Cant say it or my post will get deleted
no good choice

Lexington, IN

#10 Sep 29, 2010
miss sunshine wHy didnt you tEll me that thIS wAS only for pro Steve phillips comments? i spoke truth last night about Him and my pOt was gone this evening. weLL others know the truth too. Read the capital letters and you will know what he is
miss sunshine

Lexington, IN

#11 Sep 29, 2010
no good choice: your comments are still there (whatever)? arent they? And this isnt just a pro- phillips converstaion.. Im honestly curious to see everyone's opinion's. I see what you think of Phillips.. ok. But thats not enough to discourage anyone for voting Phillips. I sometimes wonder if he has a chance at this race, Hays has been around the block and back and drank with all the neighbors for years. So we'll see how this turns out. I agree with the comment above, dont just vote democrat because you hate to vote republican.. thats all. I'm neither, I'll vote for whom I think will do the best job for the community over-all. And on this matter, I believe Phillips deserves a chance to prove himself. Besides, Hays doesnt do anything anyway so what could go wrong or any worse if Phillips steps in? Its worth a shot!
two dumm butts

West Union, OH

#12 Sep 30, 2010
miss sunshine wrote:
no good choice: your comments are still there (whatever)? arent they? And this isnt just a pro- phillips converstaion.. Im honestly curious to see everyone's opinion's. I see what you think of Phillips.. ok. But thats not enough to discourage anyone for voting Phillips. I sometimes wonder if he has a chance at this race, Hays has been around the block and back and drank with all the neighbors for years. So we'll see how this turns out. I agree with the comment above, dont just vote democrat because you hate to vote republican.. thats all. I'm neither, I'll vote for whom I think will do the best job for the community over-all. And on this matter, I believe Phillips deserves a chance to prove himself. Besides, Hays doesnt do anything anyway so what could go wrong or any worse if Phillips steps in? Its worth a shot!
A dumm a@@ or a hoe dog you've got to love scott county.And as far as you not knowing Phillips stop it, this is Phillips or he got you to start this post.Is this he's girlfrend from Madison.
Miss sunshine

Elgin, TX

#13 Sep 30, 2010
two dumm butts wrote:
<quoted text>A dumm a@@ or a hoe dog you've got to love scott county.And as far as you not knowing Phillips stop it, this is Phillips or he got you to start this post.Is this he's girlfrend from Madison.
I know of Phillips but I don't know him up close and personal.. Seriously! Not his girlfriend from Madison either. And I've heard those things about him before but nothing different from hays. So once again; why not try out the other since hays isn't doing his job?!
no good choice

Lexington, IN

#14 Sep 30, 2010
I think miss sunshile is Mark's ex that is mad cause he is just a sperm donor or her little blonde friend that still/used to work for Steve at Hardy's.They both know Steve and are only campainging for him because Mark is a low life and wont raise his child (a very beautiful child I might add) so the way I see it neither one is a good choice.
Your 2 choices are
choice #1: Mark: Wont raise his own child, is sue happy and keeps getting elected?????
choice #2: Steve: Has people act as if they dont know him and put this mumble jumble on here to spread gossip
I dont trust either of them
miss sunshine

Lexington, IN

#15 Sep 30, 2010
no good choice wrote:
I think miss sunshile is Mark's ex that is mad cause he is just a sperm donor or her little blonde friend that still/used to work for Steve at Hardy's.They both know Steve and are only campainging for him because Mark is a low life and wont raise his child (a very beautiful child I might add) so the way I see it neither one is a good choice.
Your 2 choices are
choice #1: Mark: Wont raise his own child, is sue happy and keeps getting elected?????
choice #2: Steve: Has people act as if they dont know him and put this mumble jumble on here to spread gossip
I dont trust either of them
you must've seen those photo's that I just now seen.. all i can say is OMG! too funny! although, she looks like a very beautiful baby from what I can see of her so far. We must have mutual friends of some sort via facebook. And, Im not saying your wrong by any means. I dont know who the "best" man may be but we dont have anymore options!! we can thank Kelly Robbins for throwing off the ballot against Mike Zollman, which I also think was a set-up because Vienna Finley township of course would pull for Kelly causing Mike Zollman to fail... Mike Zollman could of and should of won that election.
no way

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 1, 2010
mike was also a bad choice, he likes the ladys to much. we just need some good people to run, but no one wants the troubles that comes with the job. kelly was the best choice of the three, he does not have all the bad baggage.
hmmmmm

United States

#17 Oct 1, 2010
So that is really Marks kid? I didn't think that had been confirmed. Neither choice is great...but the less of two evils would be Steve. He may be able to do something for the county. Mark hasn't and had a long opportunity to. It doesn't matter if you dislike Steve as a person, cause I'm not a fan but I will still be giving him my vote. He has ran his own business for years and worked for everything. Mark sues and sues and sues and lives off the county.

Since: May 10

Florence, KY

#18 Oct 2, 2010
I really like Mark Hays..If i would have been in his shoes I would have sued too and so would many other people in this town...As far as the Tax payers footing the bill..its john lizenbys fault to begin with and he shouldnt be fired John lizenbys should be fired and I pray that Lisa doesnt get sheriff..theyre arent doing any good for this town already...anyway.I like Mark Hays

Since: May 10

Florence, KY

#19 Oct 2, 2010
oh..and yes her child is Marks but How can he take care of a kid when she wont even let him see it????she does nothing but cause drama anyway
not a man

Aberdeen, OH

#20 Oct 2, 2010
SameConcernedCitizen wrote:
oh..and yes her child is Marks but How can he take care of a kid when she wont even let him see it????she does nothing but cause drama anyway
If a man wants to see his child all he should do is take her to court.IF HE'S A MAN but we all know he's not. If he is not willing to take care of his son how can he take care of a county. It's all about the money.
over it

Hardy, VA

#21 Oct 2, 2010
Someone fill me in how many kids does mark have? and I know he sue john but what was it about??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breanna Hensley 18 hr hurpaderpa 3
topix Sat you moron 4
Any hot gays in town? (Jan '14) Sat CornCakez15 15
Eric Knotts (May '13) Sat Kmsg 16
Bryan Snothood Fri booger 2
Scottsburg Sheriff (May '11) Nov 21 yours truly 23
found ! young collie mix found Nov 20 found pup 2
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search