asdf

New Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Anyone used it? I read consumer reports on "their" web page but I am needing to see if anyone has used it before I invest a couple of hundred dollars. Thank you much!
Google

Scottsburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Google for some honest reviews. Majority of them are awful. Check amazon. The good/bad ratio is nowhere near close.
Motorama

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

hell just get in touch with meI will keep you all shaved up ;)
Kosal Da

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Thank you for this great information. Do you happen to know of a good hair removal place in Michigan?

http://www.phrcenters.com
kaye

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Kosal Da wrote:
Thank you for this great information. Do you happen to know of a good hair removal place in Michigan?
http://www.phrcenters.com
( google it , anywhere there is a spa the majority of them do hair removel. Laser hair removal is very expensive, the no no doesnt seem to be permenant but slows the growth down extremely. The only down fall is that you have to continue to purchase blades. There is a tria x4 on the market now that is permenant , it costs around $450.00 ,its a slow process the battery lasts only 30 min then has to be recharged. I went to a spa and 3 visits cost over $1000.00 , and its about 50% removed...(the laser does not work on light hair or dark skin) so I think I am going to purchase the tria and give it a try. I hate the thought of $2-3000 for permenant hair removal. If you decide to do the treatments let us know what you choose and keep us posted as to the progress, would you? thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sierra Robertson (Saylers) 5 min Brian Bixler 12
Jessica Tash takes down another one!! (Sep '13) 9 min Brian Bixler 31
Saundra Wynn 13 min Concerned Reader 1
Derrick (Dec '13) 15 min Brian Bixler 9
Corey Smith (Dec '13) 21 min Brian Bixler 9
madison 56 min yep 2
Favorite Bar Tender 58 min yep 4
•••
•••