of 4
Next Last
Tasha

Woodburn, IN

#68 Feb 24, 2012
lllolll wrote:
<quoted text>
i bout fell off the chair laughing when i saw this. it was areal "lol"
Haha you think its funny? Holly is way prettier then Arron Wood will ever be or thinking about being.
from what i hear Arron Wood sleeps with dogs hahaha
She is nasty thats all i have to say and i know that im goin to be talked about bc of this but bring it on haha.
Holly is my best friend and even if she wasnt i would still say that she is way hottier than Arron!!!!

RAT FACE
uhm

Manito, IL

#69 Feb 25, 2012
^sounds like jealousy to me. i just read this entire thread and no where in it does it say anything about this aron girl talking smack like you to anyone including holly. you girls are childish. i dont know aron but i know holly a little bit and you should be ashamed. youre an adult on here talking like a white trash teenager whos pms'ing. true beauty is in a girls personality and whoever "tasha" is is butt ugly.
Tasha

Chicago, IL

#70 Feb 26, 2012
uhm wrote:
^sounds like jealousy to me. i just read this entire thread and no where in it does it say anything about this aron girl talking smack like you to anyone including holly. you girls are childish. i dont know aron but i know holly a little bit and you should be ashamed. youre an adult on here talking like a white trash teenager whos pms'ing. true beauty is in a girls personality and whoever "tasha" is is butt ugly.
Tasha is my real name. you sit there and talk about how childish it is and then you put that on the end haha you crack me up and if you really knew holly you would know all the shit arron has done to her so i really dont care what you have to say. And i am not ashamed i would say all of this to arrons face! and I know im not the prettiet girl but i also know im not ugly. Arron wrote all the ones about herself being so damn hot and everything so you dont know shit! but thanks for your in put have a nice day :)
rebel

Seymour, IN

#72 Jan 20, 2013
Natosha Napier?? thats funny sh*t rt there, have u seen her teeth? she looks like a dam rat, not to mention she is full of cottage cheese,,yuuk yall got no taste!
demo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is totally a jealous girl. If not, then someone gay. Its a good thing you wouldnt touch her with some one elses penis otherwise you would be gay. Stupid idiot. I bet youre one of those emo girls with a couple of bad tattoos by joe and you are mad because youre a worthless crackhead and noones mentioned your name on here.
Besides arron, haily nasby and natosha napier are cute girls
lllin

Santa Barbara, CA

#73 Jan 24, 2013
lll iii nnn lllll
lllin

Santa Barbara, CA

#74 Jan 24, 2013
lll iii mmm
Didnt happen

Louisville, KY

#75 Jan 24, 2013
Jamie Hurley.
RLY2006

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#76 Feb 2, 2013
Iam not a QUOTE HOT CHIC but Iam not ugly,Iam not over weight. My looks are average and Iam athletic in build and Iam only 4 foot 11 inches tall and I have one tattoo in a discrete location and its a tat of the pink breast cancer ribbon,and my husband happens to like it.
I believe tattoo's are like anything else in life they too can become an addiction and you can have too many and get excessive!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#77 Feb 2, 2013
I do not have any tattoo's,only because Iam afraid to and I do not know where to go to get a good one.I have been thinking about getting one though.
I know

United States

#78 Feb 2, 2013
Ink and dagger in Louisville does AMAZING work. And their prices are decent

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#79 Feb 3, 2013
I know wrote:
Ink and dagger in Louisville does AMAZING work. And their prices are decent
Thank you! I will check into it. I want a humming bird tattooed on my right ankle!
What about

New Albany, IN

#80 Feb 3, 2013
What about Maygen Campbell's tat on her stomach

Since: May 13

Herndon, VA

#81 Feb 15, 2013
Erica E. has my vote. She has some good ink, hoy body, pretty & sexy and not slutty and trashy. All that with a great personality as well. Yep....she got my vote.
90102troy

Cambridge, MA

#82 Feb 16, 2013
Maygen Campbell really?!?! She is ugly/nasty AF!!
He is right you know

Louisville, KY

#84 Feb 17, 2013
sunbeam1touch wrote:
Erica E. has my vote. She has some good ink, hoy body, pretty & sexy and not slutty and trashy. All that with a great personality as well. Yep....she got my vote.
I agree Erica Elkins is hot. She is a great fark too
90102troy

Herndon, VA

#86 Feb 18, 2013
We cant be talkin bout tha same chic then cause I know personally what this girl is about. Been there done that, like tha rest of scott co haaahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn conboy 2 hr frank and beans 3
Bennito,about me 7 hr caution 13
brooklyn mack-scumbag drug dealer 7 hr caution 7
My Fat Neighbor 7 hr caution 22
kevin lucas snitched them out...what a p o s 16 hr Indianacorn 18
Lupita Rodriguez-shame on you!!!! 16 hr Indianacorn 5
Mike Youngblood (Jul '14) Wed Beth 14

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance