hottest TATTOOED femal in town?
hostle

United States

#22 Nov 12, 2010
arron woods is a very very attractive girl and im pretty sure she has the most tattoos I have ever seen on a chic.
demo

United States

#23 Nov 12, 2010
plateu wrote:
Arron Wood are you serious??I wouldnt touch her with someone else penis!!!She is far from hot!!!I kinda thought she was a guy!!
This is totally a jealous girl. If not, then someone gay. Its a good thing you wouldnt touch her with some one elses penis otherwise you would be gay. Stupid idiot. I bet youre one of those emo girls with a couple of bad tattoos by joe and you are mad because youre a worthless crackhead and noones mentioned your name on here.

Besides arron, haily nasby and natosha napier are cute girls
i know who

Louisville, KY

#24 Nov 14, 2010
Sarah Spicer is the hottest tattooed chick in the county probably in Indiana!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26 Nov 14, 2010
arron wood? yes she is smoking hot... with all of her generic tattoos, and her mohawk. that is definitely SEXY!! hahaha. Honestly, did you think about your children when you were completely destroying your body? They are going to be so ashamed of you, and everyone will make fun of you to them. Do you think you will still like all of that shittt that covers your body when you are an old wrinkled up grandma? Arron was a year above me in school, and she did have a pretty face then, but its completely went to hell at this point.
fyl

United States

#27 Nov 14, 2010
Paaaalease; name one generic tattoo she has bet you cant. And to everyone elses posts on here the mohawk is sexy on her and shes not ruining her body by putting art on it. I dont understand why people have to be mean on here. Does it make you feel better about yourself or something? The forum topic isnt 'lets dog on girls who people think are pretty' if you dont want to give a compliment then just keep to your self. This world needs more kindness.
Brittany Engle

Lexington, KY

#28 Nov 14, 2010
its because paaaaaalease is mad because she can't spell "please".. and she is OBVIOUSLY jealous of a LOT of pretty girls in this town. she is clearly unhappy with herself to get on here and put down other girls who have done NOTHING to her (while hiding behind a fake ass name because shes a tough bitch when no one can find out who she really is) you cant say seem to say sh*t to anyone's face...makes me laugh really. you're pathetic for having nothing better to do than getting on " topix.com " or " talkshitbehindafakename.com " and make fun of people. youre clearly unhappy with your life/looks/self-esteem. since youre so perfect, "Paaaaaalease" explain your story so that we may all follow.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#30 Nov 27, 2010
paaaalease wrote:
arron wood? yes she is smoking hot... with all of her generic tattoos, and her mohawk. that is definitely SEXY!! hahaha. Honestly, did you think about your children when you were completely destroying your body? They are going to be so ashamed of you, and everyone will make fun of you to them. Do you think you will still like all of that shittt that covers your body when you are an old wrinkled up grandma? Arron was a year above me in school, and she did have a pretty face then, but its completely went to hell at this point.
I'd like to know how having alot of tattoos is detroying your body? It's not like we get bored one day and go get a tattoo. I know every tattoo I have has been thought about for a year or more before I get them. I happen to think that tattooed people are beautiful and not afraid to express themselves. I put my own artwork on my body and I am proud of it. I dont know Arron, but Im sure she is proud of every one of her tattoos as well. AND Im MORE than sure that when she was getting those tattoos that she wasn't being selfish and trying to ruin her childrens lives?? For real? I really doubt that when they grow up and go to school that they will be ashamed of their parents.
Gamble

United States

#31 Nov 27, 2010
Damn!! Why does people have to trash talk. Just answer the question he asked.

I think kenzi looks great in her tattoos. She has put together a great look for herself. It's hard for women to pull off a lot of tattoos I feel.
nonbeliever

United States

#33 Jan 13, 2011
Heather hines is a FAT BITCH WHO only wishes she was half as pretty as AW!!
lol

Scottsburg, IN

#34 Jan 14, 2011
huh wrote:
Amy isnt she the crack head who does hair?? Ew no thanks. She also has a ghetto personality.
Amy is OK. She just cannot stay faithful to one guy. I think she is smoking hot.
LMAO

Lexington, KY

#35 Jan 15, 2011
I think "nonbeliever" is either A.Wood or has a grudge against this Heather Hines.I looked her up on FB an she's not stick thin but, by no means is she fat.Apparently she wouldn't date you or she is with the man you want to be with!!Either way Jealously is a serious disease I hope you get well soon!!
nonbeliever

United States

#36 Jan 16, 2011
I know both chics and AW is smokin HOTT!
nonbeliever

United States

#37 Jan 17, 2011
The guy Amy is with now is cool. I don't think she is steppin out on him. YET!
herpa derp

La Grange, KY

#38 Jan 18, 2011
the grammar nazi is right

how are you gonna get ahead in life if you cant spell correctly on a forum used to talk shit bout people.

yall need to take a typing class or something cuz this shit is serious business
skye

New Albany, IN

#39 Jan 24, 2011
im sorry but arron wood is the best looking girl by far. she can pull off the sweet and innocent look as well as the hardcore rocker mom. i wish i could pull off all those tats and a mohawk like her. so many girls would love to be looking like her, their just to afraid to actually try it!! girls wanna look the part for all those guys when she dont care. she has her own style and she rocks it. no other tattooed, mohawk, mama of three could ever pull it off. so no, im not sorry really.:)
cyberspace5

Pasadena, MD

#40 Jan 25, 2011
i aint seen her around town for quite awhile but, Ericka Elkins was smokin and had a crazy amount of badass artwork. I think she got married or somethin tho?
Navywife

Portsmouth, VA

#41 Jan 26, 2011
So I would just like to point out that I used to live in Scottsburg but I moved VERY far away and it is just ridiculous what topics are on here to discuss. If you type in my zip code the topics are REAL news not a gossip page or a "talk shit about people" page. Its very sad really people should grow up!
vomit

Newport, KY

#42 Jan 28, 2011
Golden wrote:
Amy Taylor
Ewwwww gross...very dirty!!!
arron wood

Dayton, OH

#43 Feb 7, 2011
LMAO wrote:
I think "nonbeliever" is either A.Wood or has a grudge against this Heather Hines.I looked her up on FB an she's not stick thin but, by no means is she fat.Apparently she wouldn't date you or she is with the man you want to be with!!Either way Jealously is a serious disease I hope you get well soon!!
Its not me... I dont even know who heather hines is. But im against mean comments just the same. Opinions are opinions but they can bevoiced in a non mean way.
arron wood

Dayton, OH

#44 Feb 7, 2011
skye wrote:
im sorry but arron wood is the best looking girl by far. she can pull off the sweet and innocent look as well as the hardcore rocker mom. i wish i could pull off all those tats and a mohawk like her. so many girls would love to be looking like her, their just to afraid to actually try it!! girls wanna look the part for all those guys when she dont care. she has her own style and she rocks it. no other tattooed, mohawk, mama of three could ever pull it off. so no, im not sorry really.:)
Ok whoever this is made my day! Thank you for your compliments!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stagnolia family 59 min Jackie Perkinson 7
I need help 2 hr English leather 2
Mike Taylor, Auctioneer, from Madison/Lexington... 2 hr Rosie Martin 1
Jami Meeks 5 hr James 2
I on the internet posted 8 things I wanted to k... 8 hr Damn leave me alone 1
And No I don't pray to Dad anymore 9 hr Sorry 1
Oh so lets change up the music right on you tub... 10 hr 8itch 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages