Judge says sex crime statement to pol...

Judge says sex crime statement to police can't be used in court

There are 4 comments on the The Madison Courier story from Feb 23, 2013, titled Judge says sex crime statement to police can't be used in court. In it, The Madison Courier reports that:

Authorities questioned Kevin E. Chadwell, 19, in regards to an alleged rape, according to Det.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Madison Courier.

neveryourmind

Madison, IN

#1 Feb 24, 2013
y is that
About Time

Parker City, IN

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Its nice to see that we have a judge that not gonna stand behind the cops that think they can doing anything to make an arrest & that we do have rights. If the child molester get off cause Hartman screwed up they should fire him
the truth

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2013
How about he never said anything other then i didn't do it and they still crested him and called it something different. Or how about he was in jail on the day this girl ( that was only 38 days away from being leagle age) said he did it. So to hartman how is it ok to put him in jail just cause u wanted to? And all u that r so quick to call out names(child molester) with out know him or her or wat happened between the two u my friends r the no good people this town loves two face shit talkin assholes.bye waters get a life.
patsy mitchell

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Hi every won this kevin mom and i now my son and how he was rasied and he didnt do this and i belived in him and always will and my son had to sit in there for no reason cause of the people wants to find something on him and could not ad they all should be fired and treated the same way they did my son and all the pain they put his family in and its nice when u have a judge that can see wat has been happening and respect wat the law was doin and he had rights and they didnt want to give to him they all should be fired and charges put aginst them and this should be the statement give his life back kevin chadwell mommy loves u miss u verry much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oil Service Chain Caught Cheating Customers (Nov '07) 19 hr DR VD HA 10
flag 19 hr july4 1
I wish you well manny, love, hsppiness. Sat ms V 2
brandon (Jun '14) Sat freddie 8
Married good looking curious guy looking for same Sat Tucker 12
scott county highway dept. Fri Tinker bell 3
walking on Vaughn and cruising at night Fri will sastify you 10
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE