Topix poster threatens to kill others.

Topix poster threatens to kill others.

Posted in the Hanover Forum

antisocial xl plus

United States

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Topix poster threatens to kill other posters.

Get the links@

http://www.facebook.com/questions/24020206278...
antisocial xl plus

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2013
2 excerpts,

I am coming to your house to *******(again I wont post the name due to the threat),to kill you with military precision,

and

I am going to come to your house and kill you **********
antisocial xl plus

United States

#3 Apr 1, 2013
A warning:

they have made death threats to others so be aware and don't confront them on topix.(partial excerpt only)
Itss all BS

Berea, OH

#4 Apr 1, 2013
If antisocial would just mind her own business, she would not have to worry. But, She loves being up everyones ass. Get a life antisocial
antisocial xl plus

United States

#5 Apr 1, 2013
They didn't threaten me ignoramous.Get an education,it may help you understand things.
lmao

Bryan, OH

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Itss all BS wrote:
If antisocial would just mind her own business, she would not have to worry. But, She loves being up everyones ass. Get a life antisocial
I threatend the couch guy,see the Robin Yates thread and you will see,get a clue,I will kill him if I see him out,I know where he lives and everything.
lmao

Bryan, OH

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Yes I am going to kill him if I see him out,I know all about his street as I used to live on it,thats why I know about the tanning salon without being told and everything,thats how I knew who the uncle was without being told,I want to murder him with the knowledge I have of killing people.

You hear that antisocial,dead dead dead,and if it's not you I will start stalking you down!!
hati

Bryan, OH

#8 Apr 1, 2013
You might have gotten the best of me anthony 2 years ago on here but your done,I am going to hunt you down in public and finish your a$$,your dead!I don't care if people don't believe me but your had.I lived and run around with people on that street and I have sat outside your house late at night more then once,I know what time you turn the lights out,what time you get up,I seen what you drive.Me,lmao and Marsha is going to get you dead!
Yes I am going to kill him if I see him out,I know all about his street as I used to live on it,thats why I know about the tanning salon without being told and everything,thats how I knew who the uncle was without being told,I want to murder him with the knowledge I have of killing people.

You hear that antisocial,dead dead dead,and if it's not you I will start stalking you down!!
hati

Bryan, OH

#9 Apr 1, 2013
You might have gotten the best of me anthony 2 years ago on here but your done,I am going to hunt you down in public and finish your a$$,your dead!I don't care if people don't believe me but your had.I lived and run around with people on that street and I have sat outside your house late at night more then once,I know what time you turn the lights out,what time you get up,I seen what you drive.Me,lmao and Marsha is going to get you dead!

You hear that antisocial,dead dead dead,and if it's not you I will start stalking you down!! threatend the couch guy,see the Robin Yates thread and you will see,I post under lmao,Marsh and hati,get a clue,I will kill him if I see him out,I know where he lives and everything.
hati

Bryan, OH

#10 Apr 1, 2013
I threatend the couch guy,see the Robin Yates thread and you will see,I go by lmao,hati and Marsha,get a clue,I will kill him if I see him out,I know where he lives and everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Respect for the US? 2 hr Sam Youston 1
allison trader 8 hr Allison Trader 9
Prostitutes 12 hr Jack32670 3
art dunnnnnn 16 hr Homey 4
Child molesting tattoo artist (Nov '15) 17 hr Just saying 8
Kody Schafer Wed Donotshare 1
Leave it alone Mon Panty Woman has s... 11

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance