what do you think

Thorntown, IN

#1 Jun 17, 2013
Guilty of treason, or not? I don't know if it's treason, I think he has jeopardize our safety and security just to get his freakin name in the paper
Mac the Knife

Madison, IN

#2 Jun 17, 2013
He ain't jeopardizing nothing. He's a hero whistle blower for divulging that information. Just like thw Wiki Leaks dude. Real heroes that expose the true dark nasty nature and intent of government.

If you think he did it for some paper notoriety you're nuggin futz.
what do you think

Thorntown, IN

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Mac the Knife wrote:
He ain't jeopardizing nothing. He's a hero whistle blower for divulging that information. Just like thw Wiki Leaks dude. Real heroes that expose the true dark nasty nature and intent of government.
If you think he did it for some paper notoriety you're nuggin futz.
lol sound like a little white wigger you think passing the world off at us us is gonna help you you going to be kissing his lips when a tank rolls over your head maybe worse oh yeah it's gonna happen one day probably sooner than you think. thank God we got people like him and you that doesn't care what happens to your kids. maybe you should go blow a whistle I'm sure you do. someone decided to blow a whistle on your drug activity would you feel just as proud I'm sure you have never spent one day in a military service free left it up to people like you we be living like a Russian speaking Japanese

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sending you good karma 6 hr kingz 3
Respect for the US? 6 hr Tanner May 2
Kenny Stanley vs The World 6 hr Tanner May 6
life goes on 6 hr kingz 5
Victoria Miller 7 hr Sorry 7
allison trader 23 hr Allison Trader 9
Prostitutes Thu Jack32670 3

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance