Man charged with pulling boy's teeth with pliers

Dec 28, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WSJV-TV South Bend

Authorities in southern Indiana say a man used pliers to pull two teeth from the mouth of his girlfriend's 2-year-old son.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
WHY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2011

Judged:

I went to school with Andrew and can't believe he would do something like that.
I think after his stroke in high school messed him up pretty bad. And the weight loss surgery.
He got hooked on pills and has been hooked on them for years now. The person that I knew
would not hurt a fly. I don't know why he would do something like that. I don't care if u are messed
up or not. That is wrong!!!! I feel sorry for that poor little boy. I have a son that's 3 and I would
never let ANYONE do something like that to my child. What kind of mother is his girlfriend to let
him do that. She knew about it. She's the one that said he was messed up in the newspaper! Don't
care if the little boy knocked one of his teeth out or not. She should have been a MOTHER and protected
her baby. I'm pretty sure he probably helped him hold that baby and pull his teeth. I hope they charge
Her ass with child abuse!! She is just as bad as him if she knew about it and didn't protect her baby boy. Its
Sick to know that people can turn out this way and hurt children. I hope both of them stay in jail for this. And that she
NEVER get that little boy back. She didn't protect him for this what makes you think we would protect him now. DON'T HAVE CHILDREN IF U CAN'T TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!
BOTH of them are sick human beings. It is very sad!!!!!!
the judge

Prospect, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2011

so they should fry them ,but you sicko will all them to walk
blah-

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

andrew is a crack head and he went from beating on women to kids. the mother got worse charges than he did
Madjojo

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

I think you should have to take a test before you are allowed to have childern.
dds

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Madjojo wrote:
I think you should have to take a test before you are allowed to have childern.
i agree and i also think they both should spend the rest of their lifes in prison eating nothing but stone soup,and get abused but bubby and rosie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance