Gays Across the River
Crazy Ike

Bonnots Mill, MO

#1 May 21, 2010
Are the gays still hanging out in the John Hay access area aross from Hannibal? I was there not long ago reading a book and watching the Hannibal scene when I guy came up and offered gay sex, which I declinded. I noticed some other cars with only one guy in them circling around, most with IL license plates. Has the recent flooding washed out these guys?
AlsoCrazy

Marthasville, MO

#2 May 30, 2010
Well I am FEMALE..all FEMALE. I have met some straight guys over there and gave them oral sex and had some fun. My boyfriend and I used to get it on in the car there. I didn't see any gays over there anytime I have been there. Probably just wasn't there at the same time.
Hanisfulabull

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Aug 11, 2010
My Republican Rug Burn Free Man, and myself have gay sex over there often. I think it may be the stinch of the river that draws us to those sandy beaches.

If you guys are ever in "need" of some company. Don't hesitate do drop us a message at www.hannibalrivertalk.com

Tootles & Forget Fishes XoXo
RealHanisfulabul l

Hannibal, MO

#4 Jun 16, 2014
It appears we have a Liberal using my old user name from RiverTalk. Just happened across this and found their idiotic comments. LoL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hannibal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mature Women Apr '16 extraactionlee 1
News Men nabbed in asphalt scam to appear in court M... (Aug '08) Feb '16 Hustler 25
who knows Feb '16 love 1
Ambulance District (Oct '15) Nov '15 Pirate 2
News Lake Ozark manhunt suspect accused of other pas... (Sep '15) Sep '15 jim 1
Gabriellas Restaurant (Sep '13) Aug '15 John 3
mathew clatt (Jul '12) Jul '15 John 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hannibal Mortgages