Hannibal man dies after crash; studen...

Hannibal man dies after crash; students escape serious injuries Man dies in bus-car wreck

There are 5 comments on the Hannibal Courier-Post story from Oct 11, 2007, titled Hannibal man dies after crash; students escape serious injuries Man dies in bus-car wreck. In it, Hannibal Courier-Post reports that:

“We have it arranged to have our counselors in place”

Brent Esicar, 23, of Hannibal, died Wednesday afternoon at Hannibal Regional Hospital, after his car hit a busload of Hannibal High School students on Palmyra Road. via Hannibal Courier-Post

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hannibal Courier-Post.

Tisha Thomas

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 15, 2007
We will all miss you very much!
Laura

United States

#2 Oct 15, 2007
I miss you, Brent...
Sarah

Richmond, KY

#3 Aug 15, 2011
Laura, if you read this, could you please contact me? I knew Brent and I would like to know what happened to him. My email is [email protected]
Sarah

Alexandria, VA

#4 Oct 26, 2013
My excite email was shutdown. Still holding out hope someone will contact me. I can be reached at [email protected]
Thanks
Sarah
ashley epperson

Denver, CO

#6 Mar 3, 2016
I love you and miss you so much Brent. You were one of my best friends, and I'll never forget all the crazy fun times with you. Love you. -Ash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hannibal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gabriellas Restaurant (Sep '13) Aug 17 ButtFart McAssWipe 9
Hannibal mo mark twain Aug 17 Boo Hooey 2
Gays Across the River (May '10) Aug 13 Bi visitor 8
News Men nabbed in asphalt scam to appear in court M... (Aug '08) Aug 3 Ricardo montobomb 26
Charles Arlin Henderson Jul 28 Looking 1
hannibal (Jan '07) Jul 26 Ricardo montobomb 11
Anyone know Richard Winebarger??? (Feb '12) Jul 23 Ricardo montobomb 5

Hannibal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hannibal Mortgages