Review: Farmers Insurance

Review: Farmers Insurance

Posted in the Hannibal Forum

Mary

United States

#1 May 18, 2011
Farmers insurance really does save you alot of money. They're a fabulous company and I am truly glad they called me and gave me a free quote and made me realize I could save $400 a year!
JoAnn

United States

#2 May 18, 2011
I also saved a lot of money through Farmers! They are such nice people here in Hannibal and its so nice to know we have an agency near by!
Ken

United States

#3 May 18, 2011
Farmers Insurance Group saved me hundreds on my car insurance and they gave even more discounts to add on my home policy. Great company.
Roger

United States

#4 May 18, 2011
I saved about that much too!
Sally

United States

#5 May 18, 2011
I got a call from Farmers Insurance in Hannibal the other day, they gave me a free quote and let me tell ya, they do save a lot of money. I went from paying $140/mo to now paying $115. BIG difference in this world today. Thank you Farmers!
Paul M

Florissant, MO

#6 May 19, 2011
I agree, farmers does save big money i'm glad i switched to them.
Angie

Florissant, MO

#7 May 19, 2011
I switched my auto and my home policy to Farmers and I don't regret it whatsoever! I have a lot of extra money in my pockets and I'm very thankful that Farmers Insurance could make this happen for me!
Tom Johnson

Saint Charles, MO

#8 May 23, 2011
I have Farmers Insurance and I am really happy with it.
Brenda P

United States

#9 May 24, 2011
Hi everyone! I actually can relate to a few of these posts! A few months ago I was struggling bad with my auto insurance and randomly I had received a call asking if I wanted a free auto quote, so I thought why not right? Turns out I was able to save $30 a month! I was pretty shocked and excited all in one! Immediately I switched to Farmers and its been great eversince!
Carma J

Saint Charles, MO

#10 Jun 6, 2011
Farmers Insurance in Hannibal saved me so much money. It was unbelieveable! I mean,$600 a year! How is that even possible? I can't believe I wasted so much money on car insurance through State Farm. Wish I could sue them! haha
Linda

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 8, 2011
For my five vehicles and trailer, it cost me 517 a month, but with Farmers it only costs me 265. They are amazing! I'll definitely be doing some shopping with the extra money i have!
REPEAT

Grover, MO

#12 Jul 2, 2011
I have been a Farmers for nearly 30 years and I always have different agents calling on me for quotes. I take them the needed info and when the quote is done it is always a Farmers that gives the lowest quote. Anytime I have made a claim Farmers pays off in less than a week so I am a Farmers fan for life. I am sad that David and Sharon are no longer my agents and hopefully this new agent Ryan is as good as the brother and sister that recently retired from Farmers.
July

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2011
I agree with REPEAT. They always have the best quotes with the best policies. Yea, an agency could have a cheaper quote, but the policy is bogus and doesn't cover hardly crap. So definitely agreeing that Farmers is the way to go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hannibal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies Say 'Paving Company' Is Scamming the E... (Jan '08) Mar '15 Avery 115
read this Jan '15 cindy 1
kylie long Jan '15 cindy 1
New Hotel in Hannibal (Jul '14) Dec '14 him 2
virgin male 4 female (Oct '14) Oct '14 rainyNcold 1
kimberly terrell (Aug '14) Aug '14 user 1
News Site where bones were found was once cemetery (Apr '07) Aug '14 Hannibal history 10
More from around the web

Hannibal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]