Man found dead in downtown Hannibal

Man found dead in downtown Hannibal

There are 2 comments on the KMOV-TV Saint Louis story from Sep 24, 2008, titled Man found dead in downtown Hannibal. In it, KMOV-TV Saint Louis reports that:

An autopsy is planned after a man is found dead in downtown Hannibal. The victim's name has not been released.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMOV-TV Saint Louis.

disgusted

Ruidoso, NM

#1 Sep 25, 2008
I knew Jim somewhat. The guy wouldn't kill a fly for the most part. There was foul play involved, no one can ever convince me different. Hannibal has went to hell like the rest of our on it's way to hell country. Everyone's thinking it, I'm just saying it. Time for our OH great "authorities" to start taking their jobs to heart, with of course common sense and start doing away with violent criminals. People get away with their actions more than once because they are cut loose far too soon from where they should forever be. Will the police, with common sense do their jobs or will the citizens do a better job because we are the ones dying?
Joy

Redmond, WA

#2 Oct 17, 2008
Does anyone have any clue what happened?We heading up there next weekend for a getaway.Sounds like this is happening everywhere.Hannibal has been such a nice town.Another town having problems is Branson Missouri.Thier crime rate has went up also.Both towns are better than where I live.St Louis!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hannibal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Info Jun '17 Whyaskwhy 1
Mature Women (Apr '16) Apr '17 Thomas Titman 4
Street address Apr '17 Former resident 1
Gays Across the River (May '10) Apr '17 pennys on the dime 7
mathew clatt (Jul '12) Apr '17 Grammar Police 16
hot guys in palmyra? Apr '17 Juan ValdezFart 2
Courtney Cox related to Shane Strassberg 1st ba... Apr '17 Ibe steak n shake 1

Hannibal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance