Miner Fan

Farson, WY

#1 Sep 1, 2007
How about those Miners?! Way to go, Mighty Miners...way to take care of those Panthers!!! Let's stop all our bashing and support our schools and our kids! I am so proud of our boys and girls!!

Farson, WY

#2 Sep 3, 2007
I am so proud of our football boys and our volleyball girls!!!!!!!!!! The didn't just "show up" they "arrived and conquered"!!!!! I sure hope the community gets behind our students, not only for sports, but for all activities these hardworking kids do!!!! It's nice to see that our kids are working so hard as a team!!!! Their pride and dedication definately helped them "kick ass and take names"!!!

Since: Jul 07

United States

#3 Sep 3, 2007
That was a kick butt game, huh!
It was cool, I really thought it was so cute when the kid blocked the punt and then looked around like what did I do? Then he jumped on the ball for a TD!
Go Miners

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2007
I was out of town and wondering how all the kids did this weekend? Jr. High and High School? No matter what the score, keep up the great work boys and girls. Good Luck on your next game.
casey moats

Warrensburg, MO

#5 Jun 27, 2009
dude hanna sucks. the football team is full of cry babies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association Aug '16 Cookie_Parker 1
Answer a question with a question Aug '16 Cookie_Parker 1
Kent Hart Howard Smith Ima special and magic pa... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Red Alert 4
Is the road up to the Mile open? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Mark 1
Area (Jun '14) Aug '15 Leticia 5
Is the RFID Chip Mark of the Beast coming to Ha... (Jul '13) Aug '15 Leticia 13
Local sex offender (May '08) Aug '15 Leticia 39

Hanna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanna Mortgages