The Ghost Hunters

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

Is there any place here that is haunted that we are allowed to go see. I would like to see it before I pull out of Hanna. And if a place is haunted do you know the story behind it I am writting a book about Wyoming's haunted places.

Maybe we can keep Henry and Nikki and who ever else out of this topic.
casper

Oneonta, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

They say the old prison in rawlins is haunted.
Maybe

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

They also say that the cemetary in Hanna is as well.
The Ghost Hunters

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

I have toured the Rawlins prison 4 times I have caught many unexplained captures there. I have a picture of the gaurd who shot 2 inmates up in the tower in 3 shots then the next 3 there is nothing cell 14 at the first of the tour I caught a mist comming out of that cell. Thanks for your input I will venture to the cemetary this week sometime. Old Carbon cemetary I have caught a few nice pic.s also
Sharing my story

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

I have been in the elementary and had an experience. I had to be at work at 7:00am and was standing by the office reading the bulletin and at the end of the hall way by the gym I heard children laughing, and there was no way there way children in there at that time. Just to make sure I walked into the lunchroom to take a peek and just what I thought it was just me. The laughter was very clear I knew right then what it was and what was going on.
Believer

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

I walked my kids into that school the first of the school year and I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up. It was freaky. My son told me that he heard someone talking in the restroom and when he looked around no one was there. He swear he can see spirits even in my house but here at the house I dont feel like I did at the school for sure.
casey moats

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2009

dude henry and nikki are sick gross people. and just for shhh's sake i will also say they are gay think about it shhh think about it
Okay

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

What does Nikki and Henry have to do with anything being haunted. Man leave those two people alone. Who are you to judge? Get back to the topic.
Okay

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Judged:

The original "Okay" / the person who has been posting as "Okay" here, did not post that last comment.

I am the person who goes by "Okay", and I imagine the one who did the above post is probably Casey Moats.

Casey, or at least the person using that name, made a vulgar post on the thread for the "change a letter" game here. A thread/game we'd been having fun with for a while now, just posters playing a simple game - no gossiping, no belittling... just a game.

Because I, more or less, called Casey what he/she obviously is, an idiot, this is how he/she retaliates.

Casey, I feel sorry for you. You must have had an awful childhood, have turned into a very twisted and sad adult, and apparently, doing mean and or stupid things here at this website is the only thing you find gratification in.

Must suck to be you.

“*Living In The Dark*”

Since: Mar 09

hanna

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

i live on top of a old cold mine and we been having a lots of weird thing going on here for one we where bringing in food and are 4 yr old daughter was up stairs in the closet and she was screeming and crying and she was on the first shelf and she said a dark man put her up there and we thought she was joking and we had her try to clim the shelfs and she couldent do it with out fallin. then we asked her where this man went and she said out here window. the the kids say there is a dark man in there room and it been every night. then about every day are tv turns on and the valume is very loud.
Where Are You

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

Listingmother, are you in Hanna?
Your userlogo says you're in Arizona.
If all this is going on, I'd be tempted to contact some of those ghost chasers, like the ones you see on those tv programs. And I'd probably move, too.
listingmother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

no i live in hanna and im from az and we cant move right know and ive tried to contact ppl that hunt ghosts.
PainInYourAsse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

Judged:

listingmother wrote:
no i live in hanna and im from az and we cant move right know and ive tried to contact ppl that hunt ghosts.
Huh get it together.....Too funny..must be haunted during post.
kinda weird

Allenspark, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Years ago i heard a story of a black man that killed his wife and children. This happenned long ago - early 1920's. They say that he hung their heads on a clothes line outside. I have heard many ppl talk about this black man and I grew up around the area - abbandonned coal mines under most of our homes. As a kid - we saw the man - but as an adult i haven't seen anything up there but the hair on the back of my neck stands straight up when around that area. Some very "rooted" ppl in our town, before they passed, also gave details about the black man. They seemed to know alot!
listingmother wrote:
i live on top of a old cold mine and we been having a lots of weird thing going on here for one we where bringing in food and are 4 yr old daughter was up stairs in the closet and she was screeming and crying and she was on the first shelf and she said a dark man put her up there and we thought she was joking and we had her try to clim the shelfs and she couldent do it with out fallin. then we asked her where this man went and she said out here window. the the kids say there is a dark man in there room and it been every night. then about every day are tv turns on and the valume is very loud.

“*Living In The Dark*”

hanna

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

yeah my daughter says it a dark man and his name was nathaine but every night i tell the spirt to leave my kids alone and us but he just like to play games with r tv and last night he was making my dog bark at r rocking chair.
The Ghost Hunters

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Judged:

I am normally can pick up on any spirit but since I have moved into this house my kids swear that a black man chases them up the stairs. I had no idea that there was a black man spirit here in this town. I always figured it was a spirit from 1 of the miners thinking they would look black while working in coal. Guess I should have believed them. lol I want to go on a group shost hunting thingy but fear people might think I lost my mind if I asked permission to ghost hunt their old houses lol. if any one knows of a good place and that can get approval to hunt the haunted lol I would go. I have a k2 meter infared camera a digital temp dowsing rods and a evp recorder lol I am just to chicken to go looking alone hahaha
TT_EHS Guy

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

listingmother wrote:
yeah my daughter says it a dark man and his name was nathaine but every night i tell the spirt to leave my kids alone and us but he just like to play games with r tv and last night he was making my dog bark at r rocking chair.
I would love to see this.

“*Living In The Dark*”

hanna

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

TT_EHS Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to see this.
then last night the tv turned on so i just yelled out go away and it did not bother us agin last night.
TT_EHS Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

listingmother wrote:
<quoted text>
then last night the tv turned on so i just yelled out go away and it did not bother us agin last night.
I would really like to see it.
Wondering

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Judged:

Have you thought of filming or picture taken? Be cool if you was able to get a capture

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanna Discussions

Search the Hanna Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Area Jul 18 mr hanna 4
WY Who do you support for Governor in Wyoming in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Cheyenne is a cow 23
Local sex offender (May '08) Jun '14 info 38
DKRX Coal Power Plant. (Feb '13) Nov '13 Froot Loops 12
Is the RFID Chip Mark of the Beast coming to Ha... (Jul '13) Nov '13 Froot Loops 12
Hanna, Wyoming Rfid chip more news... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Froot Loops 9
Hurry up!!! (Oct '13) Oct '13 r hard 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanna Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanna People Search