anyone ticketed by hanna pd
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“If you don't like me, so be it”

Since: Aug 08

Hanna

#106 Jul 9, 2010
I WILL NVR GO TO PRISON...CONVICT MY ASS all hanna is is a bunch of washed up convicts. for the most part...i must give it to some that are not. But leave that place its like a poison. anyone who reads this needs to know that hanna sucks.
Old Timer

United States

#107 Jul 10, 2010
Hanna was here along time before you came here & will still be here after you're gone, so why don't you just get on the Greyhound and Leave and go back where you came from if you don't like the way we live here, but just maybe where you came from the folks back there don't want you in their town either.Or maybe better yet you should buy up all of the properties here and then you could tell the citizens how they will live; otherwise shut your mouth and get your nose out of other business.
Old Timer

United States

#108 Jul 11, 2010
Hanna was here along time before you came here & will still be here after you're gone, so why don't you just get on the Greyhound and Leave and go back where you came from if you don't like the way we live here, but just maybe where you came from the folks back there don't want you in their town either.Or maybe better yet you should buy up all of the properties here and then you could tell the citizens how they will live; otherwise shut your mouth and get your nose out of their business.

Hanna

#109 Jul 11, 2010
u disapoint me. I grew up in hanna. I still say that town and most of its ppl just need to be wiped off the face off this earth.
I dont understand

United States

#110 Jul 11, 2010
LookOverYourShoulder wrote:
u disapoint me. I grew up in hanna. I still say that town and most of its ppl just need to be wiped off the face off this earth.
Now, who is sick?
I've been here a long long time and never viewed Hanna in that manner. My children went to school here. Went on to college and now live in a large metropolis doing quite well. For those who never leave and never do anything for themselves I suppose it could be a prison. But then so could anyplace you are trapped in your own mind. I feel sorry for you.
You Idiot

United States

#111 Jul 12, 2010
LookOverYourShoulder wrote:
Travis you are the one that needs to wiped off the face of the planet! Go be a BIG pill of CRAP somewhere far away! You are still running that huge mouth of urs!! Why don't you get a life, and leave other people alone!
Old Timer

United States

#112 Jul 13, 2010
AMEN to that.

Hanna

#113 Jul 14, 2010
hey i'll decide...there was a great injustice done to me by a lot of the people that live in ur "great" town. I stand by my beliefs, not all who live there are bad but majority can go jump off a cliff for all i care.
You Idiot

United States

#114 Jul 14, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA great injustice to you my butt, you are the one that caused injustice for people remember LOSER! Yeah and people could really careless what happens to you! So I take it working for the cops didn't work out very well for you!

Hanna

#115 Jul 15, 2010
hey I'll decide again...just remember that.
You Idiot

United States

#116 Jul 20, 2010
I'd watch what you say on here cause don't you have a probation officer LOSER..... So no I decide!!
watch your back in hanna

Cheyenne, WY

#117 Feb 3, 2011
I personally know someone who was given a ticket for 1 mile over the speed limit in Hanna and to make matters worse the head Marshal tried to lie to this persons father and say it didn't happen
even though the father had seen the ticket.
local

United States

#118 Feb 15, 2011
HereTodayGoneTomorrow wrote:
Just being a visitor to Hanna, it seems to me that the local police just LAY for anyone going over the speed limit. And by "lay", I mean they purposely hide, day and night, and I know if you're going 3 or more miles over the posted limit, they will pull you over and you will get a ticket.
Just seems like they'd have better things to do than this, day in and day out. I can understand pulling someone over for 8+ more miles over the limit, but 2 or 3??
Coming from a community four times the size of Hanna, it seems, also, that Hanna employs, and keeps on duty during the same shifts, too many cops. A town the size of Hanna, anywhere else besides in WY, will employ 2 or 3 deputies, at the most,(excluding the chief of police).
When an elderly woman is pulled over and ticketed for going 5 miles over the posted limit,(the street in front of the the rec center), and a woman who has lived in Hanna for over 35 consecutive years and has NEVER had a ticket anywhere else, EVER.... a warning would be appropriate - a ticket is uncalled for/ridiculous.
The town board needs to use some common sense about how much money is spent for this - get rid of several cops, and then see to it they do more than hide behind buildings/in blind spots waiting to nap the next poor soul who, unintentionally, happen to be giving the car a little bit too much gas.
As a local I can understand your point but speeding is still speeding and the law enforcement do not lay and wait, that is not true by any means. Law enforcement in several states park and watch and there is nothing wrong with that. There are several kids in the area that walk around to parks and I am very happy to have our Marshal and his deputies watching out for our community. Whether or not there approach is liked or not, I appreciate everything they do.
local

United States

#119 Feb 15, 2011
Another Side of This wrote:
The only beef, or gripe that I have with our current officers, is it seems like all but the chief have been programed to be out LAYING for speeders. I certainly have no objections to anyone who is a known habitual speeder in town, getting pulled over and ticketed when speeding any time, or, if anyone is EXCESSIVELY speeding at any time,(in my opinion, that means at the least/more than anywhere from 10-12 mph over the city's limits, AND, doing so for at least a 6-block stretch of road). But just to be out hiding and waiting for the next person to come along who is going 2, 3, or under 10 mph, and nailing them for that!(And I personally know folks who have been pulled over, and ticketed, for going only 2 and just 3 mph over - and they're not known/habitual speeders, nor had they been speeding for more than just a 2 or 3 block stretch, after turning a corner first).
I think it's very poor/bad to happen in any community, and in bad taste of the mayor/board who allows this to continue, and because all it is doing,(besides maybe hiking up revenue in our town), is creating a real riff between the community and all Hanna law officers.
Have you checked out the Hanna Update lately, the part where it documents how many tickets/warnings they've issued in one month's time? If you haven't, and you're not aware of how rampant this has become here, I suggest you take a look at any given issue. It's easy to see that doing that, is, or must be, an absolute obsession with our current police force, and in every way it can be looked at, I think it's ridiculous because of the tension/trouble it's causing, and also it being a huge waste of our tax money to have them sitting around the entire day doing this.
Can't we go back to a community that, of course makes citizens be law-abiding ones, but that just slack off some when it comes to this, and not pursue this in a way that's separating/unraveling any hope of the citizens and the police being on the same side and appreciating one another?
I appreciate the Marshal and deputies in the area! As a matter of fact, I think they are all great people on a personal and professional level. There are only three marshalls in town and I think they act with professionalism and courtesy. How is law enforcement suppossed to make people abide by the rules if they do not enforce what has been wriiten down?
past tense

Spring Valley, CA

#120 Feb 16, 2011
Don't get used to any of the Law Enforcement there now...they will not last very long!!!!!!!
f u-hanna

Dearborn, MI

#121 Jun 23, 2011
sorry no reason wrote:
but after what happened in the post office parking lot today with cell phone cameras going..we will be complaining with all our traffic stops written down and recorded to the f.b.i.
Its a shame when residents cant even drive in their own town without fear.
<quoted text>
are you speaking of the attempted stabbing of a police officer for doing his job, when we all heard him say fuck you i dont have time for this.. that is just ridiculous, respect is earned not given. unless you were raised in a barn, like most of hanna's population.
casey moats

United States

#122 Jul 10, 2011
I vote niki as next sheriff! Who's with me!!??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kent Hart Howard Smith Ima special and magic pa... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Red Alert 4
Is the road up to the Mile open? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Mark 1
Area (Jun '14) Aug '15 Leticia 5
Is the RFID Chip Mark of the Beast coming to Ha... (Jul '13) Aug '15 Leticia 13
Local sex offender (May '08) Aug '15 Leticia 39
Hanna High School Booster Club (around 1958 or so) (Jan '15) Aug '15 Leticia 2
Tim tlustos (Feb '15) May '15 sam 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanna Mortgages