What do you like best about living in...

What do you like best about living in Hanna?

Created by Life in Hanna on Nov 29, 2007

44 votes

Click on an option to vote

The elbow room

Safe neighborhoods

Friendly people

Abundant wildlife

The scenery

The Rec Center

The Senior Center

The Schools

The small population

Its location in Wyoming

curious

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2007
Ever notice that nobody votes for the people here. I remember a time when the best thing about Hanna was it's people. Now the mayor has everyone at each other throats, damn I love politics. I hope we get some recoginition for the wonderful people in our town someday!
hannanite

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2007
there really isnt anything i like about hanna anymore....the schools suck....people are mean and petty,for every one person you meet here that is nice there are 10 that are mean and hateful.
The town looks peaceful but it isnt.
oooohhhhhh

Cheyenne, WY

#13 Dec 5, 2007
hannanite wrote:
there really isnt anything i like about hanna anymore....the schools suck....people are mean and petty,for every one person you meet here that is nice there are 10 that are mean and hateful.
The town looks peaceful but it isnt.
And you still live there because why?
redneckhater

United States

#15 Dec 9, 2007
Richard i am thinking u are a chubby, are u feeling guilty is that why you are being disrespectful? buck up little camper things arent that bad. buy a jenny craig video do some crunches and u will be fine. But until that time why dont you do us all a favor and get some counciling for this "i am a dick" problem you have. Owning a computer does not give you the right to forget about being ,,, well for lack of a better word,, HUMAN. people who make fun of others because of the way they look are insecure and could be suffering from little man syndrom.females dont care about that richard!!! or do u go by DICK?
redneckhater

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2007
chandadee i have news for u my friend ,it does you no good to use your head on a site like this with people who dont deal in facts or common sense they deal in the wonderful world of make believe. and to be down right honest is where they need to stay. NO room in the real world for people like this. they would rather talk about whos doing who for oreo cookies or whos husband did whos wife last friday night. Or my personal favorit, someone did drugs somehwere with someone who will be named at a later date.
redneckhater

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2007
by the by people isnt this forum about how wonderful it is to live in hanna? what there are no reasons so you just went off on a wild tangent?
redneckhater

United States

#26 Dec 10, 2007
wtf is with the chubbie thing? rednecks should just be happy no ones making fun of your teeth! Oh I know you dont care about the ladys cause u have sheep? My friend told me I would love this site. It almost to easy making fun of you people!
redneckhater

United States

#29 Dec 11, 2007
So i had to scroll and read all the other posts to make sure i am not to only nonredneck on these pages. i found a few but not enough so i sent out and sos to my web friends i am hoping a few will stop in and reap the rewards. we dont have anything like u guys in Den. Nikki i am sure you are beautiful giving birth makes you that way!
whatever

Rock Springs, WY

#33 Dec 11, 2007
She was never up to 230, ever!! Not even pregnant!!
whatever

Rock Springs, WY

#34 Dec 11, 2007
Who was the girl last year?
redneckhater

United States

#35 Dec 11, 2007
f*ck if i lived in Hanna i'd smoke!!
get a life

United States

#36 Dec 14, 2007
Nikki, I love you sweetie, and I think you look you great. But that is all besides the point. The point I wanted to make was the fact that this website is rediculous. Why must we all get on here and bring everyone down. At least Nikki has the nerve to post her real name. And no I don't, but that's because I don't want to be the topic of the next rampage. I have seen what has happened to everyone who has posted their real name, it is really not fare. As for you Nikki, just stick up for yourself and everyone else will get over it soon. As for the "Redneck haters" Do you really think that you attacking us really makes you any better then the idiots that get on here and attack each other? Think about you pinheads! I hope everyone has a great Christmas, and you all get what you trully deserve from Santa!
redneckhater

United States

#37 Dec 14, 2007
Why would we think we are better than any of you? And i say you because your one of the idiots posting here. You people on the whole are about 50 steps off center. You have no common curtesy or for that matter common sense.You sound off on rumors and flat out bullsh*t! Try going back get a life and read the posts YOUR towns people have put in here. We are just posting what has already been said, we are just making jokes. IF YOU DONT WANT US MAKING FUN OF YOU,,STOP POSTING STUPID STUFF AND WE WILL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT SET OF REDNECKS!! until then get used to it!
redneck hater hater

Pipersville, PA

#38 Dec 14, 2007
redneck hater wrote:
Why would we think we are better than any of you? And i say you because your one of the idiots posting here. You people on the whole are about 50 steps off center. You have no common curtesy or for that matter common sense.You sound off on rumors and flat out bullsh*t! Try going back get a life and read the posts YOUR towns people have put in here. We are just posting what has already been said, we are just making jokes. IF YOU DONT WANT US MAKING FUN OF YOU,,STOP POSTING STUPID STUFF AND WE WILL MOVE ON TO THE NEXT SET OF REDNECKS!! until then get used to it!
How bout YOU go to your own town page and bash those people and make jokes! And you called them an idiot for posting here, well what are you doing? So, you're an idiot too, huh? You must have a real boring life to come all the way to Hanna, WY. page...population of about 800 people, just so you can get your 2 cents worth of stupidity in!
redneckhater

United States

#39 Dec 14, 2007
hater u are on a roll!!Like i said most towns dont have a page like this one, most are smart enough to know that some things no matter how amuseing should never be posted on the web. And of course i am an idiot i party 3 nights a weeks hell i live in a frat house and being an idiot is required!! and its 10 cents redneck you cant buy anything for 2 !! Heres the million dollar question why do you care what i say? Dont say you dont care because u do or your panites wouldnt be in such a knot. Just so you know i have a cool life just like all those people you rednecks are so keen on bashing, hell i bet i could scroll back thro the pages and come up with 20 people you and your fellow posters have trashed not so fun when its u getting bashed is it? take a pill and calm down its all fun and games or at least it is on our end!
redneck hater hater

Pipersville, PA

#40 Dec 15, 2007
redneck hater wrote:
hater u are on a roll!!Like i said most towns dont have a page like this one, most are smart enough to know that some things no matter how amuseing should never be posted on the web. And of course i am an idiot i party 3 nights a weeks hell i live in a frat house and being an idiot is required!! and its 10 cents redneck you cant buy anything for 2 !! Heres the million dollar question why do you care what i say? Dont say you dont care because u do or your panites wouldnt be in such a knot. Just so you know i have a cool life just like all those people you rednecks are so keen on bashing, hell i bet i could scroll back thro the pages and come up with 20 people you and your fellow posters have trashed not so fun when its u getting bashed is it? take a pill and calm down its all fun and games or at least it is on our end!
You're a "TROLL" and I'm done replying to your dumb ass! Get back to the books and TRY to learn something useful brat!
redneckhater

United States

#41 Dec 15, 2007
Red thinks that this site is the funniest thing since the keystone cops. I have tried to tell him that insulting you will get him nowhere, but he seems to think the town of Hanna could use a wake up call.Hater you called red a Troll correct? Heres what I dont get. Mark Kostovney, The Gregory's, Chandenee, The entire EMS, Ken Casner, The lessard family, the HEM coching staff, the Burns,Nikki & Henry, to list a few, where were you when they were being trashed by TROLLS?
People have no right to speak about or to people this way. Most everyone that has posted here has something rude to say about someone or something even if they started out with a good idea. When people dont think they are being heard or understood they get frustrated and angry and the insults and name calling start. This behavior isn't very adult but it is predictable.
Red loves Wyoming and when he started reading this page he was infuriated that people from all over the world were reading this and thinking that Wyoming is full of rednecks and people who have no business owning a computer.
In short hater I think your judgement of red is way off. Try looking at from his point of view. I know that will be hard for you but give it a try.
henry

Minneapolis, MN

#42 Aug 13, 2008
she was 230 lbs! she was!!!!
whatever wrote:
She was never up to 230, ever!! Not even pregnant!!
hmmm2

United States

#43 Aug 17, 2008
isnt this henrys wife nikki?she is overweight.
henry wrote:
she was 230 lbs! she was!!!!
<quoted text>
rich

United States

#44 Aug 20, 2008
you should have seen her last night what a joke they were!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kent Hart Howard Smith Ima special and magic pa... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Red Alert 4
Is the road up to the Mile open? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Mark 1
Area (Jun '14) Aug '15 Leticia 5
Is the RFID Chip Mark of the Beast coming to Ha... (Jul '13) Aug '15 Leticia 13
Local sex offender (May '08) Aug '15 Leticia 39
Hanna High School Booster Club (around 1958 or so) (Jan '15) Aug '15 Leticia 2
Tim tlustos (Feb '15) May '15 sam 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanna Mortgages