#21 Jul 23, 2008
im going to sell more dope.
mature wrote:
yep check your mature level again
GROW UP YOU 2 YEAR OLD CHILD!!
Since

United States

#22 Jul 23, 2008
Since it really doesnt matter what the topic of the page is,,and people seem to lean to the stupid side,example ::see above post:: I was wondering when your king coals days are?
WeAreLegend

United States

#23 Jul 24, 2008
I agree with Since. You can't underestimate people's stupidity, and mature is wishing on a star if he wants people to grow up. Apparently there's no hope for Casey Moats or the person posing as Henry.

King Coal Days are Aug. 1,2,3. We're going to have a great line-up. Hope a lot of people come and have a great time. Hanna is still full of good people!
henry

United States

#24 Jul 25, 2008
casey?
confused

United States

#25 Jul 25, 2008
henry in dacano is really in campo..just north of walsenburg...
confused again

Golden, CO

#26 Jul 25, 2008
someones tricking us
wow

Hanna, WY

#27 Jul 26, 2008
nice use of an anonymizer. you have mad skills for changing your location.
shhh

Dover, DE

#28 Jul 26, 2008
I would really like to know how EVERY SINGLE Topic page ends up like this. Why is it so hard to keep on the subject? I believe all of the kids that were involved in the vandalism need to receive the same exact punishment and I dont think its right that they arent! How many have house arrest? Why didnt they all have to do the same amount of time in jail when originally arrested? I believe they should all have community service and work there little butts off, and part of the community service should be to rebuild what they destroyed.
confused again

Golden, CO

#29 Jul 26, 2008
wow wrote:
nice use of an anonymizer. you have mad skills for changing your location.
is that like henry wife and bjs?
Troll Basher

United States

#30 Jul 28, 2008
confused again wrote:
<quoted text>
is that like henry wife and bjs?
Idiot. Pick up your shoulders. Your knuckles are dragging again. Where's Darwin when you need him? This person is the missing link. Oh sorry, that would be an insult to both humans and apes.
damon

Hanna, WY

#32 Aug 3, 2008
im pretty sure everybody talking about this subject is a complete idiot. i find this all pretty funny that ppl sit here n talk about this w/out knowing all the facts and how us as a group look at all this.(ty, matt, kalter) yes, we did it w/e...in the past. if anybody wants to talk about it n actually say something true, id be glad to talk about it. as far as the "stepping up to the plate" to admit were wrong, we all did so, nobody got off free. kalter got arrested first, i didnt live in hanna at the time so it took me a couple days to get back. so if u want to call me a coward for not living in hanna, come to my doorstep n say wtf u want, but i bet nobody will cuz u have to be a coward n talk shit over the internet about something that in the first place is none of your business.
every one of us has taken responsibility for our actions. some not as much as others and not in the same way. so far everything is not being dealt w/ fairly, but what is it to anybody but us. so what if somebody was on house arrest for over a month n somebody a week, it is kind of upsetting to me but thats what happens when u fuck up. nothing is fair. so if anybody on here wants to know the real story behind y everything is going the way it did and is going at the moment....id be glad to share.
WeAreLegend

United States

#33 Aug 5, 2008
damon wrote:
im pretty sure everybody talking about this subject is a complete idiot. i find this all pretty funny that ppl sit here n talk about this w/out knowing all the facts and how us as a group look at all this.(ty, matt, kalter) yes, we did it w/e...in the past. if anybody wants to talk about it n actually say something true, id be glad to talk about it. as far as the "stepping up to the plate" to admit were wrong, we all did so, nobody got off free. kalter got arrested first, i didnt live in hanna at the time so it took me a couple days to get back. so if u want to call me a coward for not living in hanna, come to my doorstep n say wtf u want, but i bet nobody will cuz u have to be a coward n talk shit over the internet about something that in the first place is none of your business.
every one of us has taken responsibility for our actions. some not as much as others and not in the same way. so far everything is not being dealt w/ fairly, but what is it to anybody but us. so what if somebody was on house arrest for over a month n somebody a week, it is kind of upsetting to me but thats what happens when u fuck up. nothing is fair. so if anybody on here wants to know the real story behind y everything is going the way it did and is going at the moment....id be glad to share.
Thanks for your courage. I'm not condemning, but just want to know why. I don't care to bash people or laugh at people who mess up. We ALL make mistakes and use bad judgment at times. I just want to know if you don't mind sharing.
give me a break

La Barge, WY

#34 Aug 6, 2008
damon wrote:
Coming forward now is NOT courageous. The brave thing to do would have been to step up immediately. Not only that, but the number of people affected by this CRIME is high. The four of you hurt the community, but most of all, you hurt the junior high students who have never done anything to any of you. You hurt the football players that actually care, and you hurt the custodial staff who spent LONG hours cleaning up your CRIME. No, this little spat on here is not courageous. To call the people on here and those who are talking about this dumb is outrageous. The public building that you caused so much damage to is open to public criticism. That, Damon, makes it our business. Our children play games in that building. Aside from the gym, you also admittedly committed a CRIME at the museum. What in God's name did those people ever do to you? Yes, you now admit that what you did is wrong, but the RIGHT thing to do is go to those you hurt and ask how you can repay them. The women who run the museum have been here all their lives, and it took a few punks to soil their hard work. How dare you come on here and call the people in this town idiots or dumb. We have every right to stand up for what is RIGHT, and you, young man, need to do the same. Quit whining about what is fair, and step up and be a man. Go to those who were hurt and ask how to make up for what you did. Tell the police who bought you the alcohol. Make things right. You had no right to damage our community the way you boys did. Do not come on here again and insult the intelligence and integrity of those who hold Hanna dear. Grow up and take responsibility now. Only you and your group of lawbreakers can fix this.
WeAreLegend

United States

#35 Aug 7, 2008
give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming forward now is NOT courageous. The brave thing to do would have been to step up immediately. Not only that, but the number of people affected by this CRIME is high. The four of you hurt the community, but most of all, you hurt the junior high students who have never done anything to any of you. You hurt the football players that actually care, and you hurt the custodial staff who spent LONG hours cleaning up your CRIME. No, this little spat on here is not courageous. To call the people on here and those who are talking about this dumb is outrageous. The public building that you caused so much damage to is open to public criticism. That, Damon, makes it our business. Our children play games in that building. Aside from the gym, you also admittedly committed a CRIME at the museum. What in God's name did those people ever do to you? Yes, you now admit that what you did is wrong, but the RIGHT thing to do is go to those you hurt and ask how you can repay them. The women who run the museum have been here all their lives, and it took a few punks to soil their hard work. How dare you come on here and call the people in this town idiots or dumb. We have every right to stand up for what is RIGHT, and you, young man, need to do the same. Quit whining about what is fair, and step up and be a man. Go to those who were hurt and ask how to make up for what you did. Tell the police who bought you the alcohol. Make things right. You had no right to damage our community the way you boys did. Do not come on here again and insult the intelligence and integrity of those who hold Hanna dear. Grow up and take responsibility now. Only you and your group of lawbreakers can fix this.
You're right. I wasn't thinking when posting before you. You have valid points here. I agree with you. The guys should do some service to make up for it to the ones hurt.
hard row to hoe

United States

#36 Aug 7, 2008
Does the word hypocrite mean anything to you people in this town. Why should these boys be any differnt from the ones that tore up the cafe,, or damaged cars..Nothin was done about that. And i know you all are going to say,,, that has nothing to do with what these boys did,,, but it does. Now i think all those boys deserved alot worse than they got, 6 months in jail and a hefty fine. But so does anyone else who commits a crime like that. I didnt see any of you calling for the heads of the kids that tore up the cafe,,, what the hell? just wanst worth your time and energy?
u reap what u sow

Hanna, WY

#37 Aug 7, 2008
i think everyone has had enough of you know who and his self imposed woes. he's blamed everyone in town already, so now he thinks his new list of "suspects" should be taken seriously? ha, read the story of the boy who cried wolf.
start a new thread if you want to moan about the cafe. that way everyone will KNOW to stay away from that forum.
have a nice day, in your own way.
glass houses

United States

#38 Aug 7, 2008
now come on!!! this isnt about ken i am a retard casner. Its about this town and two sets of standards.
WeAreLegend

United States

#39 Aug 7, 2008
It wasn't fair that the cafe got torn up. It was as wrong to do that as it was to tear up the school. As soon as the people who did it are caught I would expect the same treatment for them, and reparations as well.
just wondering

Justin, TX

#40 Aug 14, 2008
So what punishment, fines or jail time did the other three guys get?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim tlustos Feb '15 mike 1
Hanna High School Booster Club (around 1958 or so) Jan '15 devanson 1
Area (Jun '14) Jul '14 mr hanna 4
Local sex offender (May '08) Jun '14 info 38
DKRX Coal Power Plant. (Feb '13) Nov '13 Froot Loops 12
Is the RFID Chip Mark of the Beast coming to Ha... (Jul '13) Nov '13 Froot Loops 12
Hanna, Wyoming Rfid chip more news... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Froot Loops 9
Hanna Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanna People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]