Farson, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

How would you feel if one of your best friends took the fall for a crime you were involved in? Would you sit and watch your life slowly unfold in front of you or would you grow a set and admit you were apart of the vandalism.
In this case a 16 year old kid will be tried as an adult and could possibly serve one year in prison with a $10,000 fine. Four people were involved in vandalizing a school gym and only one of the boys has stepped up to the plate and admitted his wrong. The other three are adults and are sittin back partying it up while their best friend serves time for their wrong doing.
One of the boys is supposed to graduate and I personally think he does not deserve to be apart of the ceremony and walk with his fellow classmates.
AnDrAyA

Farson, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Its says im from saratoga....im not..im from this crap hole hanna=)
sick about it

Farson, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

i agree with you andraya. the young man getting ready to graduate should NOT be able to walk across the stage. the young man who was arrested is the smartest of the group. if the others don't come forward, they will pay a much bigger price, and they should. the 16 year old is probably scared to death and will hopefully learn his lesson. the others probably never will. this whole thing has made me sick, and although don't excuse what the 16 year old did, he has at least come to terms with the crime. the others will serve much longer sentences because they are older. don't worry, the young man in question has a family that will not let him go down with this alone. they will fight to have the others pay the price. if not, there names are coming up all over the place and they will not get away with it. i'm sure of this.
wayward

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

I agree,, the older boys are half the person that the 16 year old is. And your right M. should not be allowed to walk to the stage with the rest of his class. I also agree that the 16 year old shouldnt excused but some consideration should be shown for his stepping forward being a man and admitting his wrong.
AnDrAyA

Farson, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

I apericiate all this..thank you everyone
AnDrAyA fan

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2008

I appreciate you, Andraya, for standing up for your friend, and for letting people know that there is much more to this story than people know. Since it is a travesty of justice that this M person will be receiving his diploma tonight, I suggest that no one clap for him when he does. I'm proud of K for standing up and being honest. He has a wonderful family and my heart is breaking for them. The others are cowards for not coming forward, and surely they will get harsher sentences for their behavior.
AnDrAyA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

wow...i didnt clap...he got his diploma...it hurt to see...but thank you very much...havin people there with me knowin whats up. it means alot to me. i thought about my enflish teacher when i wrote the letter. its just amazin that someone...wow...yea u get the picture...thank very much fan.
AnDrAyA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

my town changes everytime...
casey moats

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

AnDrAyA do you have red hair i hope not
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Is M the first initial of the fist name or last name? Is it CM ot ML?
AnDrAyA

Farson, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

uhm its ml..and no my hairs not red...does no one have balls to use thier real name.
surprised

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

If everyone know who it is how come he did not get arrested? Seems pretty unfair to me!
justice prevails

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2008

It is rumored that the last suspect is finally in jail. Kudos to the young man who stepped up to the plate in the first place, and may the young adults involved get the help they need.
Miss you, Dray. Are you a Ginger yet?
animal control

Ely, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

Judged:

hey whats up with the cute animal control lady?
duh

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

Judged:

have you even seen her?
duh

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2008

Judged:

id rather take the bj from henrys wife when hes away
shhh

Dover, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2008

duh wrote:
id rather take the bj from henrys wife when hes away
Go make your own page to hijack and leave this one alone!!
mature

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

wow!!!a brave young man wants to talk to others about doing the right thing and you bash by saying all this chilish stuff way to go young man for making the right choice, but you boys who need to grow up, grow the hell up!!!!!!!!
casey moats

Camden Point, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2008

Judged:

is there any one here who has red hair god i cant stand red headed people icky
mature

Hanna, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2008

Judged:

yep check your mature level again
GROW UP YOU 2 YEAR OLD CHILD!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanna Discussions

Search the Hanna Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WY Who do you support for Governor in Wyoming in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 17 Cowgal722 21
Local sex offender (May '08) Mar 31 concerned 37
DKRX Coal Power Plant. (Feb '13) Nov '13 Froot Loops 12
Is the RFID Chip Mark of the Beast coming to Ha... (Jul '13) Nov '13 Froot Loops 12
Hanna, Wyoming Rfid chip more news... (Aug '13) Nov '13 Froot Loops 9
Hurry up!!! (Oct '13) Oct '13 r hard 2
True? False? (Jul '13) Oct '13 maddis thadeus 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanna Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hanna People Search