Lost Kitty - Please Help!

Lost Kitty - Please Help!

Posted in the Hanna Forum

Salinda

Salem, OR

#1 Oct 17, 2008
Please help! I got in a car accident last saturday night the 11th of October. I was traveling from Tennessee to Oregon on I-80 and crashed my car on the ice going over the Sinclair bridge. My cat somehow got out of the car. Her name is Tika. She is a fluffy silver persian with a flat face. Her eyes run sometimes and have to be wiped. I love her so much and my heart is breaking. I have had her for 7 years and she is like my child. She was wearing a pink collar and I have to find her! Please help me find my baby. She may have went down to those houses in the neighborhood just below the brige there. I went and looked and called for her but I didnt find her. I call it silver but you could say she is cream color. Please, if you know anyone that may have her or found her please call me! My name is Salinda and you can find my contact information on www.craigslist.com under wyoming pets. Please help me! I am devistated that she is cold and starving out there by herself!
MeanandNasty

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2008
I hope you find your kitty. Please check the animal shelter in Rawlins, which would be the nearest place she would be taken to if found. I'm sorry I don't know their number but you should be able to call directory assistance and get it. Also put ads in the Rawlins Daily Times and Laramie Boomerang, just in case she has been taken to Laramie when found. Laramie also has an animal shelter. Keep checking, and describe your kitty to the workers. Sometimes they get calls from people who find animals.
Helper

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2008
Your story really touched me. I just talked with my kids we live in Hanna but we will run over to Sinclair and knock on a few doors and ask about Tika. In the morning will reply back thru here and let ya know what we find wish us luck
Helper

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2008
we didnt have any luck today will stap again in a few days sorry
worried

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2008
ever find the kitty?

“Gay Guy In Central New Mexico”

Since: Jul 09

Carrizozo, New Mexico

#6 Jul 7, 2012
Did you ever find your cat?

“Gay Guy In Central New Mexico”

Since: Jul 09

Carrizozo, New Mexico

#7 Jul 7, 2012
also not to be crass, and hindsight is 20/20, but you should have had that cat in a carrier and if you did, how in the world did it get out of the vehicle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word association (Aug '16) Aug '16 Cookie_Parker 1
Answer a question with a question (Aug '16) Aug '16 Cookie_Parker 1
Kent Hart Howard Smith Ima special and magic pa... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Red Alert 4
Is the road up to the Mile open? (Aug '15) Aug '15 Mark 1
Area (Jun '14) Aug '15 Leticia 5
Is the RFID Chip Mark of the Beast coming to Ha... (Jul '13) Aug '15 Leticia 13
Local sex offender (May '08) Aug '15 Leticia 39

Hanna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanna Mortgages