New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Every time i have taken a Different car to be aligned they say it has a tie rod end messed up. They're screwing people over to make extra money.
GY Blimp

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Theres 2 places if you want the best "SCREWing" for your money and no sex involved is by far MTW in KY and Careys n Ironton. Take my word folks. Condoms are made of better quality rubber than their tires.
fun bun

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

GY Blimp wrote:
Theres 2 places if you want the best "SCREWing" for your money and no sex involved is by far MTW in KY and Careys n Ironton. Take my word folks. Condoms are made of better quality rubber than their tires.
it's not just their tires it's their service sucks. I've had about four car aligned there and everytime they call and say there's a bad tie rod end. I've told them I'd take it and have my mechanic check it out and they act like it's really bad and act like they get mad.
whocares

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

If u don't believe them, why the hell did u go back? Any time they found something wrong on mine,they showed me. I think u might just be starting sh!t. Ur probably one of those constant complainers and nothing ever suits u.
you know who

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

I can vouch..took a car too be aligned that I actually had 4 tie rods replaced 2 months prior...and guess what they said you have a bad tie rod,,would not go a head and line it up and charged me $35 just for looking at it...needless too say I didn't go back nor will I ever
lilbit

Bellville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Gotta say I went there for alignment they contacted me told me I needed ball joints I went back they didn't charge me anything and gave me a quote to have it all done it was a good price and I thought good service
Bily Ray

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

We've had van there before and they called us told us the tie rod ends were bad and just a month before our regular mechanic just replaced them.
not guilty

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

lilbit wrote:
Gotta say I went there for alignment they contacted me told me I needed ball joints I went back they didn't charge me anything and gave me a quote to have it all done it was a good price and I thought good service
yeah well u best take to your own guy next time cause they twisted your balls this time.
Fun Bun

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

lilbit wrote:
this is my whole point what the chances of all these vehicles having this problem. Very slim.
coolchic

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Fun Bun wrote:
<quoted text>this is my whole point what the chances of all these vehicles having this problem. Very slim.
Hey people how many of you are female while im knowledgeable about cars for a girl they did takexadvantage of me in the 90s put an air filter in my car i didnt ask for and charged me for it and i just put one in like the week before bs and they do rip people off
tim

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Probably why he is in trouble with the IRS.can you say karma.
Zepplin

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

I know that i've had a few of my cars there and there told me tie rod ends were Messed up too. Funny thing on one of them I just had them replaced by the dealership. They said " well if they have movement in them it means they're bad" not true they do move back and forth just not up and down. They're totally crooks.
The Neals

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Carey's has always taken very good care of us. We have taken all of our cars there over the past 15 years and have NEVER had a problem. The service is great too. They have even let my husband use one of their own cars while they changed the oil and tires on his car. You can't beat a home town business like that!!
Charley

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

The Neals wrote:
Carey's has always taken very good care of us. We have taken all of our cars there over the past 15 years and have NEVER had a problem. The service is great too. They have even let my husband use one of their own cars while they changed the oil and tires on his car. You can't beat a home town business like that!!
yeah well y'all must be doing them favors cause the only favors they do anyone is with no lube.
Charley

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

The Neals wrote:
I'm sure they've screwed y'all you just haven't woke up to smell the stink from their ass.
David

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

I've taken my van there and my wife's car both and both times they have said there were tie rods or ball Joints messed up while trying to get it aligned. I told them I'd take it to my macanic and they said it was too dangerous to drive. After I got them both back my macanic said there wasn't even a new part put on the car. They are running a dishonest place there. Not sure why they have the Sherriff Dept. account the tax payers are being ripped off.
Fun Bun

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

I've known lots of people that gets screwed by them. They been screwing people for years and the ones who think they're honest are getting it hardest.
Frank

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

I agree. I have had the same scam pulled on me there.
Fcking RIP OFF

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

I knew a guy that worked there that died of drugs and he told me shit he did when he was high that would blow your mind. I wouldn't let Careys or MTW put air in my bike tire.
Kevin

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Yeah I have taken a few company pickup trucks to Carey's to be aligned and they have also call me telling me needed new tie rod ends. Said they were so bad they were about to break. These trucks were always keep in good condition by a mechanic so I know they lied. They just want to make the extra money cause they want to order the part for you and charge labor. I did let them out them on. And our mechanic checked them out said they weren't new parts. So more than likely they never did change them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanging Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ironton water bill 15 min heathenridge crac... 47
nra 1 hr paul 120
Vote Republican 2 hr paul 198
Obama opened up the border 2 hr paul 210
Gary Hunt (Oct '11) 4 hr PAC 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Jerry K 30,231
Prayer of the day (May '11) 7 hr Sirius 1,226

Search the Hanging Rock Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Lawrence County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Hanging Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hanging Rock People Search