reagan retards

Culloden, GA

#1 Jun 19, 2012
ever notice when your on vacation you mostly see foreigners? asians mexicans etc.? its mainly because they have paid vacations. the american worker has to stay at work in fear of leaving for vacation and not having a job when they get back. before ronald reagan busted unions taking negotiations out of the workplace everyones job was safe. but like all republicans do they eliminate jobs to gain wealth. fire the american hire the mexican for a fraction of the cost. and blame him jumping the border on the liberal.
The Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 20, 2012
The Democrats had a chance to shut the Border down, so they are to blame as well. Obama just loosed 800,000 illegals so you had better get use to it!
Choo choo

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 20, 2012
We don't have a police dispatch in town anymore because those lying union turds told everyone no jobs would be lost when voting issue 2 down. We've lost numerous law enforcement, municipal workers, and firefighters jobs because the unions want cushy benefits for the top 80% while the other 20% in the union lose their jobs instead of letting everyone work and actually paying a small fraction for their benefits.

If anyone is to blame for our dire economic situation after obama, it is the public unions breaking the bank accounts of the common man who has to pay for his benefits and theirs.
retardican

Culloden, GA

#4 Jun 20, 2012
The Truth wrote:
The Democrats had a chance to shut the Border down, so they are to blame as well. Obama just loosed 800,000 illegals so you had better get use to it!
your right, obama had the chance. but the situation got out of hand under bush's watch. when we got flooded with mexicans and all he was worried about was iraq?.
The Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 20, 2012
retardican wrote:
<quoted text>your right, obama had the chance. but the situation got out of hand under bush's watch. when we got flooded with mexicans and all he was worried about was iraq?.
"Your Right" is the entire point.....Obama could put a stop to it instead of By Passing Congress signing an EXECTIVE ORDER encouraging Illegal Activity!
retardican

Culloden, GA

#6 Jun 21, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your Right" is the entire point.....Obama could put a stop to it instead of By Passing Congress signing an EXECTIVE ORDER encouraging Illegal Activity!
but that is what john beohner and the rest of the republicans want. that way you can see this will be obamas fault and vote him out and them back in. and then you havent seen shit until that happens.
retardican

Culloden, GA

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Choo choo wrote:
We don't have a police dispatch in town anymore because those lying union turds told everyone no jobs would be lost when voting issue 2 down. We've lost numerous law enforcement, municipal workers, and firefighters jobs because the unions want cushy benefits for the top 80% while the other 20% in the union lose their jobs instead of letting everyone work and actually paying a small fraction for their benefits.
If anyone is to blame for our dire economic situation after obama, it is the public unions breaking the bank accounts of the common man who has to pay for his benefits and theirs.
well we voted that down and then kasich brought up another. and right now just about every republican governor in the U.S is trying to pull this shit.
Obamafraud

Shippingport, PA

#8 Jun 21, 2012
retardican wrote:
<quoted text>but that is what john beohner and the rest of the republicans want. that way you can see this will be obamas fault and vote him out and them back in. and then you havent seen shit until that happens.
Yesterday, House minority leader Nancy "Dementia" Pelosi had this to say:

"I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day."

Pot, meet kettle.
Obamafraud

Shippingport, PA

#9 Jun 21, 2012
retardican wrote:
<quoted text>well we voted that down and then kasich brought up another. and right now just about every republican governor in the U.S is trying to pull this shit.
Faced with the options of taking firm action or giving in to financial collapse, I applaud ANY party's governor who works to save the state they represent. Or as you call it, "pull this shit."

America is alcoholic! Let's save it by drinking a quart of vodka a day!

America is overweight! Let's correct that by giving everyone free Big Macs for every meal!

America is going deaf! Let's fix that by providing free heavy metal concerts everywhere for everyone!

America is BANKRUPT! Let's fix that by INCREASING SPENDING and RAISING TAXES and giving public sector unions substantially more than any other labor group!

Make sense? Hell no it doesn't make sense.
retardican

Culloden, GA

#10 Jun 21, 2012
"Faced with the options of taking firm action or giving in to financial collapse, I applaud ANY party's governor who works to save the state they represent. Or as you call it, "pull this shit.""

much like FDR said "A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward."
basically means f*ckit and not try to pay off the debt bush ran up.

"America is overweight! Let's correct that by giving everyone free Big Macs for every meal!"
and yet michelle obama gets bashed for trying to get everyone to feed their kids healthier food because they are practically sweating mountain dew.

"America is BANKRUPT! Let's fix that by INCREASING SPENDING and RAISING TAXES and giving public sector unions substantially more than any other labor group!"
just max the credit card and forget trying to pay it off eh? bills have to be paid, dont you know that ronald reagan(your jesus christ) raised taxes 6 times to pay off debt? and you praise him.
retardican

Culloden, GA

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Obamafraud wrote:
<quoted text>

Make sense? Hell no it doesn't make sense.
no, nothing makes any sense about the middle class republican voter.
retardican

Culloden, GA

#12 Jun 21, 2012
Obamafraud wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday, House minority leader Nancy "Dementia" Pelosi had this to say:
"I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day."
Pot, meet kettle.
please explain in a way that will make sense.
The Truth

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jun 21, 2012
retardican wrote:
<quoted text>but that is what john beohner and the rest of the republicans want. that way you can see this will be obamas fault and vote him out and them back in. and then you havent seen shit until that happens.
When does "Doing the Responsible Thing" start? Just doing status quo is what got us here. Great Leadership doesn't settle for just getting by but takes a stand for someone other than yourself. Hope & Change was a Lie.
retardican

Culloden, GA

#14 Jun 21, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
When does "Doing the Responsible Thing" start? Just doing status quo is what got us here. Great Leadership doesn't settle for just getting by but takes a stand for someone other than yourself. Hope & Change was a Lie.
thanks to the voters in 2010.
girl

Roanoke, VA

#15 Jun 21, 2012
If you haven't watched the news lately, unions are abandoning blindly supporting Democrats. There is a reason for that...and eventually, the average Democrat will wake up and realize what it took unions a few decades too long to figure out. Look, folks...it was never Republicans wanting to ship jobs overseas to increase the standard of living in third world nations. What we call low paying jobs overseas, they call more money than they ever had before. Contrary to popular belief, the "global economy" was a liberal baby borne from the Democratic party. It wasn't a Republican ideal. It just became their stepchild when the two major parties decided it would be a wise financial move for them both to just get married rather than cohabitate on capitol hill.
The Truth

Paso Robles, CA

#16 Jun 22, 2012
How about product of NO JOBS? Look around!
sufffering is noble

Culloden, GA

#17 Jun 22, 2012
The Truth wrote:
How about product of NO JOBS? Look around!
republican policies....wake up already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanging Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
globull warming 1 hr Big Red Machine 59
obama ammo ban 1 hr Big Red Machine 17
carding at speedway (Jun '13) 1 hr pike st resident 33
Republicans sky is falling 1 hr The Truth 2
Al Sharpton Protected 6 hr Shayne 38
Obama's Internet Regulation 6 hr Shayne 9
does anyone know who Jason Stapleton is dating ... 12 hr Kim 15
Hanging Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanging Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:48 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:48PM
Josh McCown decides to sign with the Cleveland Browns
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Browns agree to terms with QB McCown
CBS Sports 4:56 PM
QB Josh McCown agrees to terms with the Browns: Three things to know
Bleacher Report 5:19 PM
McCown Signing Doesn't Improve Brutal QB Situation
NFL 8:50 AM
Josh McCown: I want to help Manziel as much as I can