Second wave of landowners face gas le...

Second wave of landowners face gas lease offer

There are 14 comments on the Press & Sun-Bulletin story from May 26, 2008, titled Second wave of landowners face gas lease offer. In it, Press & Sun-Bulletin reports that:

By Tom Wilber * [email protected] * May 23, 2008 A second wave of property owners are signing on to an offer now approaching $180 million for rights to lease land between Hancock and Binghamton as ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Sun-Bulletin.

joseph m

AOL

#1 Jun 10, 2008
My husband owns 5 acres in delaware county, hobart ny. what should we do to look into this.
[email protected]
joseph m

AOL

#2 Jun 10, 2008
My husband owns 5 acres in delaware county in hobart; we are looking for information regarding natural gas. [email protected]
Eddy Balls

Corning, NY

#3 Jun 16, 2008
Stop by Hancock NY and ask one of the local a-holes what your husband should do. They'll steer ya in the right die- rection.
giselle

New York, NY

#4 Jun 18, 2008
duplicate:

Eddy Balls- where do you get off? Don't you dare make generalizations about things you most likely know nothing about, ever. Obviously you're doing your best to promote Hancock as well. Haven't you ever heard that bad publicity is still publicity? Thanks! Either you're some manic shut-in who classifies himself as 'far more intelligent than anyone else who was born and raised in Hancock. Because you left (?).. only to flunk out of college and live in your parent's basement fantasizing about what could have been.' Or you're a child, which clearly from your posts would indicate that you've got nothing better to do than Google 'Hancock, NY' and find this page- then comment on every single post..... and you think you're better than the 'dirtbags' and 'red necks' from your poll. At least they don't actively stalk a web site. How ignorant are you?
sal the turk

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 19, 2008
MR. EDDY BALLS wee can surly tell from the name you use,
your personality type, and what kind of education you have
my parent always told me how will a person going to find out if you'r crazy or not, if you don't do or say something crazy , or stupid.
As to the answer for the lady looking for info
call MR noel van swol of long eddy ny at.
ate for five ate ate seven four seven two ate . good luck sal. Hancock N Y
Eddy Balls

Corning, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2008
LOL!! Education I have. A master's degree in fact. And Hancock I am from. Born and raised until I left for college and only come back to visit my parents. First name Eddy. Last name Balls. Middles name, Gotts.

I have experienced the completely unjustified arrogance of the Hancock redneck far too many times in my youth for any of you to tell me differently. And sure their are great people in Hancock. Most of them leave like I did. But some decide to stay for various reasons. However, the majority fall under the category that has so offended Turk and giselle.

So, its not lack of education and I have traveled to more countries that most of the folks in Hancock even know exist. I don't live in my parents basement. Hancock is clearly not something I "most likely know nothing about".

So what you else you got!?
Eddy Balls

Corning, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2008
Yeah Giselle. It's called bad publicity. LOL!! But honestly, that is not my intention.
missjaff

Vestal, NY

#8 Jul 9, 2008
"And sure their are great people in Hancock. Most of them leave like I did. But some decide to stay for various reasons".
Mr. Balls, clearly your Master's Degree is not in English or you would know the correct use of their, they're and there. AND, certain rules of correct sentence structure, such as, not to begin a sentence with "and" or "but". Furthermore, local a-holes would infinitely prefer that, in the future, your (not you're) parents travel to Rochester to visit you.
Eddy Balls

Corning, NY

#9 Jul 12, 2008
missjaff wrote:
"And sure their are great people in Hancock. Most of them leave like I did. But some decide to stay for various reasons".
Mr. Balls, clearly your Master's Degree is not in English or you would know the correct use of their, they're and there. AND, certain rules of correct sentence structure, such as, not to begin a sentence with "and" or "but". Furthermore, local a-holes would infinitely prefer that, in the future, your (not you're) parents travel to Rochester to visit you.
Ouch. You corrected my grammar in chat format. you know, if i wanted to i could type in all lower case letters and it most would be fine with it. and actually, although it is not proper to begin a sentence with the word and, you may have noticed that you see this in newspapers, magazines and even books all the time. so i am going to just say that its cool to do that here.

this is just a fun little thing for me. Granted....it demonstrates that I have some issues. but we all do.:)
Eddy Balls

Corning, NY

#10 Jul 12, 2008
missjaff.....you got me. i take everything back that I wrote about hancock. once i noticed you were from PA i realized that there is no way i can compete with you intellectually, because every one i have ever met from PA has always been so smart.

Game over. U won. I have too must respect for the Nascar minds of PA.

You will never hear from me again.
funny

Antrim, NH

#11 Jan 11, 2009
Touché Eddy B.! LOL
SAL THE TURK

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 26, 2009
EDDY BALLS. PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER ME ON THIS STAY SHUT UP
I THOUGHT YOU NEVER WILL TURK HANCOCK NY 13783
pictures/around/bob-cat.
silly

White Plains, NY

#13 Jan 6, 2010
Reading the above posts make me ill. What a bunch of ignorant inbreds
ASSHOLEO

Vestal, NY

#14 May 18, 2010
You can't look to Topix with this bunch of clowns and expect a valid answer to a question!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hancock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger's on 97? (Oct '10) Nov 2 Nicole10 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov 1 Voyeur 201
Who is racist Vincent Cutler owner Cutler Excav... Jun '17 Sick of scum 1
Mountain Laurel Farm (Aug '06) Apr '17 Bee 20
Buffalo Zachs (Feb '14) Mar '17 Orphan 5
News Delaware Inn destroyed by blaze (Feb '08) Feb '17 Elle 24
Fire at rest stop on 17W (Sep '16) Sep '16 Xon Li 1

Hancock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hancock Mortgages