The Little Victory Players open new show

The Little Victory Players open new show

There are 7 comments on the PressConnects.com story from Aug 2, 2007, titled The Little Victory Players open new show. In it, PressConnects.com reports that:

'Harvey,' starring the Little Victory Players, will open this weekend at the Old Capitol Theater, 170 E. Front St. via PressConnects.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PressConnects.com.

Victory Players Fan

Eaton, NY

#1 Mar 25, 2008
Can't wait for your '08 season at The Old Capitol Theater, 170 East Front Street, Hancock. Loved all your shows last year like ON GOLDEN POND and HARVEY ! One of the best theatrical groups in the area!
Big Delaware County fan

Port Crane, NY

#2 Jun 9, 2008
The Little Victory Players are BIG with talent!
They opened with POLLYANNA in May of 2008 at The Old Capitol Theater in Hancock, NY. What a wonderful production! With a stage that turned for three different locations, it added magic to the show.
Can't wait for OF MICE & MEN in June, Frank Fierle's ELVIS show, and The Gone Fishin Band, and many more shows! How lucky to have them in Hancock, NY! Bravo & Encore!
Check them out at: http://www.myspace.com/littlevictoryplayers
Claire Eastbrook

Port Crane, NY

#3 Jun 9, 2008
I can't begin to say how much I have enjoyed your shows! How great to have such a professional acting group in this small town of Hancock-NY. You don't have to travel to New York City to catch live theater anymore. Thank you LITTLE VICTORY PLAYERS!
Victory Players Fan

Norwich, NY

#4 Aug 11, 2008
I was lucky to catch some shows at THE OLD CAPITOL THEATRE in Hancock, NY this summer of '08. How wonderful to have a venue to go to see live theatre , bands and even an Elvis Tribute Concert! Bravo Little Victory Players for bringing entertainment to Hancock NY!
Carol

Norwich, NY

#5 Mar 30, 2009
Yeahhh, once again we roll around to the Little Victory Players' theatre season. I am anxious to see the theatre line up. See you in the first row!
Fran

Norwich, NY

#6 Mar 30, 2009
I was wondering what plays The LITTLE VICTORY PLAYERS at THE OLD CAPITOL THEATRE were going to be doing this '09 season. I have seen such wonderful productions there. I heard you were up in Oneonta doing a benefit show for the UU Church there. Hope to catch your shows this summer. Thank you all for giving us live theatre and a place to escape our thoughts of troubles & woes.
Fran

Norwich, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2009
I see you will have Frank Fierle , your No.1 Elvis Tribute artist opening up your '09 season at the Old Capitol Theatre April 17th. Yeah Little Victory Players! I really hope I can make this GRAND OPENING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hancock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain Laurel Farm (Aug '06) Thu Allan 21
Ginger's on 97? (Oct '10) Nov '17 Nicole10 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Nov '17 Voyeur 201
Who is racist Vincent Cutler owner Cutler Excav... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Sick of scum 1
Buffalo Zachs (Feb '14) Mar '17 Orphan 5
News Delaware Inn destroyed by blaze (Feb '08) Feb '17 Elle 24
Fire at rest stop on 17W (Sep '16) Sep '16 Xon Li 1

Hancock Jobs

Personal Finance

Hancock Mortgages