Lordville parade
Diz

Hillsborough, NJ

#1 Jun 27, 2007
Does anyone know if the Lordville parade is on July 4th or if it is on the weekend before or after July 4th? Also I hear there's fireworks on the bridge, bring your own. True?
Callie

Long Eddy, NY

#2 Dec 31, 2008
The Lordville Parade is always on the actual 4th of July and starts at the Lordville Presbyterian Church at noon. Floats and participants are welcome, spectators are encouraged to march instead of spectating! Video presentation of the parade and festivities is projected on the back of the Lordville House (the one with the mannequin in the ballroom)as soon as it is dark. Fireworks on the bridge are a tradition of individual visitors, usually after the videos.
The 2009 Lordville Parade will be on July 4 at noon. Hotdogs and lemonade furnished by the church will be served afterward along with any "potluck" additions brought by participants. See you there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hancock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Zachs (Feb '14) Jan 7 Jenna 3
News Delaware Inn destroyed by blaze (Feb '08) Sep '16 Olga K 23
Fire at rest stop on 17W Sep '16 Xon Li 1
Craig shermans wife Aug '16 Erleine 1
News Know how to determine if your bank is in trouble (Oct '08) Apr '16 Lori 2
Melissa Stever where are you (Apr '16) Apr '16 hustlerMan 1
News Classifieds (Dec '15) Dec '15 town of Tompkins 1

Hancock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance