Property owners could seek better deal from natural gas companies

There are 1 comment on the Press & Sun-Bulletin story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Property owners could seek better deal from natural gas companies. In it, Press & Sun-Bulletin reports that:

By Tom Wilber * Press & Sun-Bulletin * August 26, 2008 Property owners who regrettably leased land to energy companies on the cheap are scheduled to meet with attorney's to evaluate chances of a do-over. Those ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press & Sun-Bulletin.

barbara

United States

#1 Sep 29, 2008
can someone tell me if there is a coalition formed or being formed for deposit/hancock. I live in bklyn and have 5 l/2 acres between deposit and hancock and i am having difficulty getting info as i have been sent a contract by XTO Energy and that was the lst thing i heard about the gas drilling and dont know where to turn to for information thanks much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hancock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain Laurel Farm (Aug '06) Apr '15 Hannah F 16
Mobil Gas Station/by Diner Dec '14 ROSCOE MOBIL IS T... 1
an old church (Nov '11) Nov '14 English 2
Buffalo Zachs (Feb '14) Jul '14 Cissi 2
West Branch flooding (Aug '11) Jul '14 scrod ballz 5
News Qualfon to Build Contact Center and Back-Office... (Jan '14) Jan '14 SAL THE TURK 1
News Upstate NY toddler dies in fall from open window (Sep '13) Sep '13 from a concerned ... 1
More from around the web

Hancock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]