Estimated 3/4 of Patty's Life Spent o...

Estimated 3/4 of Patty's Life Spent on Blogs

Posted in the Hancock Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jake

AOL

#1 Jan 25, 2013
It's January 25, 2012 and Patty has 589 posts in a little over 24 hours of using the name, "Patty's winning photo". If we do basic math, we can assume she's made roughly the same amount of posts each day since January 1, 2013,(give or take 25 per day). That means, Patty has made over an estimated 14,000 posts in 25 days.

If it's broken down into hours, and we use the 23.5 posts per hour and allow 2 minutes per post, she has used 47 minutes of an hour to post on Topix. That is 3/4 of her time. 3/4 of her life. How can she not possibly see what a colossal waste of her life she is giving to a forum that gives back nothing but negative opinions and thoughts of her, exposes her lies and humiliates her family?

Remember, I am soley going by that one figure and taking into consideration the hundreds of posts she's made on previous days. That number can be slightly lower or significantly higher, but even if it were half her time, that's still enough to validate the statement, "Patty lives her life on blogs."

No one on here comes close to wasting that much time on Topix. No one.

tonka

Tilton, NH

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Thanks for the numbers breakdown. always knew she lived on blogs. Now we can see just how much!!
tonka

Tilton, NH

#3 Jan 25, 2013
if topix was removed, she would surely die. and thats a death I would cheer for!!!!
Jake

AOL

#4 Jan 25, 2013
She's back to posting. She watches Topix. As soon as anyone makes a comment, she's right back on here making a dozen resplies. Usually repeating herself. I used to feel sorry for her thinking she was one of those people who didn't know she's got a mental illness. But now I know she chooses to live crazy than live mentally healthy and well.
Jake

AOL

#5 Jan 25, 2013
Jake wrote:
She's back to posting. She watches Topix. As soon as anyone makes a comment, she's right back on here making a dozen resplies. Usually repeating herself. I used to feel sorry for her thinking she was one of those people who didn't know she's got a mental illness. But now I know she chooses to live crazy than live mentally healthy and well.
She has nothing else to do with herself but watch Topix! I made enough posts to equate 20 minutes of my time and I feel it's a waste except I'm sick in bed, kids are at mom's and I have nothing to do but entertain myself. Reading her foolishness is comical.
Jake

AOL

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Oops. Sorry Heather. My bad.
Heather

AOL

#7 Jan 25, 2013
LOL Jake. You posted my mail.
Jake

AOL

#8 Jan 25, 2013
What I meant to post was this.

You can see how small Patty's world is by the way she's been rambling about a photo contest. Normal people who have full lives don't single out one small thing in it and turn it into a circus event on blogs. Patty does, because she has nothing else going on in her life. The shallowness is apparent.
Jake

AOL

#9 Jan 25, 2013
But, you can look at it this way. At least she's not obsessing on perjury, Belmore, Cullinan, alleged drug use, courts, the Chief, etc as long as she's spending time making love to her photo of Dublin Lake.
Heather

AOL

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Jake wrote:
But, you can look at it this way. At least she's not obsessing on perjury, Belmore, Cullinan, alleged drug use, courts, the Chief, etc as long as she's spending time making love to her photo of Dublin Lake.
That's true!! She's over 600 posts on that name now. I expect she'll be watching Topix all day again.
CnC Alumni

AOL

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Jake wrote:
It's January 25, 2012 and Patty has 589 posts in a little over 24 hours of using the name, "Patty's winning photo". If we do basic math, we can assume she's made roughly the same amount of posts each day since January 1, 2013,(give or take 25 per day). That means, Patty has made over an estimated 14,000 posts in 25 days.
If it's broken down into hours, and we use the 23.5 posts per hour and allow 2 minutes per post, she has used 47 minutes of an hour to post on Topix. That is 3/4 of her time. 3/4 of her life. How can she not possibly see what a colossal waste of her life she is giving to a forum that gives back nothing but negative opinions and thoughts of her, exposes her lies and humiliates her family?
Remember, I am soley going by that one figure and taking into consideration the hundreds of posts she's made on previous days. That number can be slightly lower or significantly higher, but even if it were half her time, that's still enough to validate the statement, "Patty lives her life on blogs."
No one on here comes close to wasting that much time on Topix. No one.
3/4 of her life on blogs? I'm not surprised! All anyone has to do is glance at the titles and number of posts to see Patty is living on the internet.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Jake wrote:
It's January 25, 2012 and Patty has 589 posts in a little over 24 hours of using the name, "Patty's winning photo". If we do basic math, we can assume she's made roughly the same amount of posts each day since January 1, 2013,(give or take 25 per day). That means, Patty has made over an estimated 14,000 posts in 25 days.
If it's broken down into hours, and we use the 23.5 posts per hour and allow 2 minutes per post, she has used 47 minutes of an hour to post on Topix. That is 3/4 of her time. 3/4 of her life. How can she not possibly see what a colossal waste of her life she is giving to a forum that gives back nothing but negative opinions and thoughts of her, exposes her lies and humiliates her family?
Remember, I am soley going by that one figure and taking into consideration the hundreds of posts she's made on previous days. That number can be slightly lower or significantly higher, but even if it were half her time, that's still enough to validate the statement, "Patty lives her life on blogs."
No one on here comes close to wasting that much time on Topix. No one.
I wonder how many of her original posts have been removed by topix. We know there have been many. I wonder if she ever sleeps, if so how many hours. hmmmm Not many I'm sure. No wonder she is so manic.
dfb patty

Tilton, NH

#14 Jan 25, 2013
are you sure its only 3/4 of her life? im betting its more like 7/8!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 Jan 25, 2013
dfb patty wrote:
are you sure its only 3/4 of her life? im betting its more like 7/8!!!!
Desire Belmore not only do you spent 3/4 of your life hiding, concealing white trash cullinans mental drug infested life, you got arrested and convicted for trying to hide it LOL!!

Tell us what class is again stinkmore lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Trashing white trash.. Its fun as hell. My lawyer gets to do it next...haaaa!
Tick Tock

Rochester, NY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
She spends 3/4 of her life on topix trying to dictate how others live their lives. She creates a fantasy world for herself, while at the same time portraying the lives of others as miserable.

And it didn't begin with topix, she simply traded a chat room for a blog. That's more than 10 years of fantasy used in an attempt to escape her reality. She is nothing she claims to be.

She is not happy
She is not pretty
She is not intelligent
She is not successful
she is not financially stable
she does not have a good relationship with her daughter
She has no friends

For more than 10 years she's tried to claim opposite, but truth can be seen in how lonely, miserable, and bitter she is over the lives of others.
Buddy L

Stoneham, MA

#18 Jan 25, 2013
She spends 3/4 of her life on topix trying to dictate how others live their lives. She creates a fantasy world for herself, while at the same time portraying the lives of others as miserable.

And it didn't begin with topix, she simply traded a chat room for a blog. That's more than 10 years of fantasy used in an attempt to escape her reality. She is nothing she claims to be.

She is not happy
She is not pretty
She is not intelligent
She is not successful
she is not financially stable
she does not have a good relationship with her daughter
She has no friends

For more than 10 years she's tried to claim opposite, but truth can be seen in how lonely, miserable, and bitter she is over the lives of others.

Ditto.-perfect!*****

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Tick Tock wrote:
She spends 3/4 of her life on topix trying to dictate how others live their lives. She creates a fantasy world for herself, while at the same time portraying the lives of others as miserable.
And it didn't begin with topix, she simply traded a chat room for a blog. That's more than 10 years of fantasy used in an attempt to escape her reality. She is nothing she claims to be.
She is not happy
She is not pretty
She is not intelligent
She is not successful
she is not financially stable
she does not have a good relationship with her daughter
She has no friends
For more than 10 years she's tried to claim opposite, but truth can be seen in how lonely, miserable, and bitter she is over the lives of others.
Jennifer Cullinan

Shes a bloated face drunk
She was homelss, Beverley took her in
She has no relationship with Jason and Joshua
She lost custody of 2 sets of children 18 years apart
Shes bipolar
She did not attend the status hearing for Heather and.Nathan because she wants no part in raising any child
Shes broke
Drives a rusted up 1996 ford pick up her brother gave her
She has mental breakdowns over truth
She perjures herself in court
Her mother moved to get away from it
Belmore gets arrested/ convicted for trying to hide truth
dfb patty

Tilton, NH

#20 Jan 25, 2013
my smoke and mirrors got her all riled up. stupid putrid is so fcking BLIND to the truth!!!!! haha

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Jan 25, 2013
Happy people do not care how long anyone posts :)

Perhaps I will the next 72 without stopping

I absolutely love it :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hancock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Update on drunk driver Jenny Cullinan in Antrim 2 hr WOW 9
History 21 hr Burt Rambeau 56
Patty just called and I'm truly laughing ! Jun 25 WOW 25
Patricia Dodson of Ferndale Michigan is a close... Jun 25 Burt Rambeau 17
Desire Belmore doesn't want us to bury Jenny's ... Jun 24 Yepitsme 80
Donovan's Facebook Jun 24 Yepitsme 47
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jun 22 Hudsvegasman 30
More from around the web

Hancock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hancock Mortgages