Birds of a feather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

NobleJKnight@aol.com=John Knight, a mental case disbarred from Georgia..that information is easily obtainable from the online Georgia Bar Association. He was obviously disbarred for good reason. Besides he lives in an AOL chatroom lol!
Birds of a feather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Anthony aka hundreds of Latin names he uses to impress people even more stupid than he is.

He never gives his real identity nor any credentials becsuse he has none. His jurispredance*.educationwas obtained in an AOL chatroom .. and google. His big latin words are impressive to drug addicts only
Nunc Pro Tunc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Quick! Theres a latin term! No cheating!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Birds of a feather wrote:
NobleJKnight@aol.com=John Knight, a mental case disbarred from Georgia..that information is easily obtainable from the online Georgia Bar Association. He was obviously disbarred for good reason. Besides he lives in an AOL chatroom lol!
you're always saying aol doesn't matter. people from chat rooms don't matter. people who don't live in greenfield don't matter. yet here you are... once again.... bringing up a name that you know ONLY from an aol chat room and doesn't live in greenfield. lol
Nunc Pro Tunc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

lts just me wrote:
<quoted text>
you're always saying aol doesn't matter. people from chat rooms don't matter. people who don't live in greenfield don't matter. yet here you are... once again.... bringing up a name that you know ONLY from an aol chat room and doesn't live in greenfield. lol
Yes, a LUNATIC
jacanus donovani

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Birds of a feather wrote:
Anthony aka hundreds of Latin names he uses to impress people even more stupid than he is.
He never gives his real identity nor any credentials becsuse he has none. His jurispredance*.educationwas obtained in an AOL chatroom .. and google. His big latin words are impressive to drug addicts only
This is topix, and not a court room. Why are you asking for credentials? Are you finally looking to retain decent representation?

What happened to "who you are and where you are does not matter"? I think you change your tune more often than you change your underwear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hancock News Video

•••
•••

Hancock Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hancock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••