Stun Gun Used On 2 Teens At Drinking Party

Jun 27, 2008 Full story: WMUR-TV Manchester

The police chief in Hancock, N.H., said that he'll ask that two teenagers who were shocked with stun guns at an underage drinking party over the weekend be charged with assaulting an officer.

Full Story
Mark in NH

Portsmouth, NH

#1 Jul 22, 2008
You recognize that he has to charge them with assault...failure to do so would be an admission of brutality. That's always the way it works. Police assault someone and then charge them with resisting or assaulting an office to justify their own unjustifiable use of force.

It's time we stand up and force our public servants to get rid of these stun guns.
LEO

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2008
Maybe you need a good zap because you have no idea what officers have to deal with or you wouldn't be shooting off your mouth. Stun guns are a safer use of force over a loaded 9MM.

Next time you call a "public servant" to help you keep in mind your post or even better make sure you tell the officer how you feel about them.
Breanne

Marlborough, NH

#3 Aug 24, 2008
If these kids were not breaking a law, the cops would not have been there. They knew what they were doing was wrong and should accept any and all punishment. The parents didn't seem to know where their kids were. Maybe the cops can get them on the right road of life.
wgm

Windham, NH

#4 Oct 3, 2008
hes a shwine
leinster

Dublin, Ireland

#5 Apr 1, 2012
Where can I buy a stun gun a good one anyone know ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hancock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Setting the Record Straight 2 hr Mr Moe Belmore 1
Patty Donovan Obsessed with Putin Nov 20 Mr Moe Belmore 1
I can never tell the truth because I'm always a... Nov 20 Mr Moe Belmore 4
weed Nov 11 cozie 4
Donovan's Claims were DISMISSED Nov 9 desire belmore 2
Meeting in peterborough Nov 7 Dano1996 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Nov 3 Bravo 27

Hancock News Video

Hancock Dating
Find my Match