Car troubles put blonde moments into ...

Car troubles put blonde moments into gear

There are 7 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 26, 2007, titled Car troubles put blonde moments into gear. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

I once had a college roommate named Marci. Marci may have been a brunette, but -- as they say in e-mail jokes these days -- she had the blondest brain I've ever encountered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

nicole

Kennedale, TX

#1 Jul 26, 2007
....nothing else to write about...wow
Holly Golightly

United States

#2 Jul 27, 2007
Your fluffy article would be just as humorous w/o the references to blondes being dimwits. Truth be known, many blondes that behave cluelessly actually have dark roots. I'm of Scandinavian descent & am a true blonde & my GPA is 3.86 out of 4.0. I, & others like me, don't appreciate the association of hair color to lack of intelligence.
Carol E Cox

Burnaby, Canada

#3 Jul 27, 2007
The only dumb Blondes are Brunettes that are bleached and have assumed the good name Blonde. Let's just be honest for a change and identify Bleached Brunettes as the completely justified target of all the dumb jokes. Bleached Brunettes are dumb as sticks and Blondes are smart enough to know it. Are Brunettes smart enough, Marci? Or are you Brunettes going to continue to hide your Bleached Brunette garbage behind the name Blonde?
Dennis_Daviess Co

Decatur, IL

#4 Jul 28, 2007
I was going to make a comment on this story. But, I'm staying out of it now after reading the 3 post above me. Enough said.
EastSide

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2007
Carol E Cox wrote:
The only dumb Blondes are Brunettes that are bleached and have assumed the good name Blonde. Let's just be honest for a change and identify Bleached Brunettes as the completely justified target of all the dumb jokes. Bleached Brunettes are dumb as sticks and Blondes are smart enough to know it. Are Brunettes smart enough, Marci? Or are you Brunettes going to continue to hide your Bleached Brunette garbage behind the name Blonde?
The poster is in Canada....'Frostbit Brain Blond', I dare to say.
Jack

Carmel, IN

#6 Jul 28, 2007
I like Blondes! Real ones that is. Cheers to all the beautiful blonde females!
janet

Fishers, IN

#7 Jul 28, 2007
I read your other aritcle on Hawaii...it sucked also. All you do is complain about one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. I also never met a rude person in the 3 weeks I was there. Maybe it is you that brings out the rude in people. refer to your other story-more complaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanalei Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seeking a partner Apr '17 Jerry 1
Kapaa Music Thread (Apr '12) Apr '17 Musikologist 18
Join a focus group on Kaua'i transportation on ... Feb '17 kauaifocusgroup 1
Anyone know alexandria tangalin / gregg (Jan '17) Jan '17 Xotto 1
Do you know Alexandria Tangalin(or Gregg) (Sep '11) Jan '17 Troy Morgan 13
News June 27 lava flow comes to an end (Jun '16) Jun '16 Boi Rollins 1
News Walgreens seeks to open store in Nanakuli - Bus... (Sep '08) Jun '14 tommy 52

Hanalei Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanalei Mortgages