|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Unknjwn wrote:
Thank god i read this before not going to the interview
yes! don't waste your time! I wasted my time and Im late in all my bills because of this company for not ever paying me. they like disappeared. good luck!
Astonished

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Wow! I used to work for this company a long time ago.
Charlotte dude

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Just got a call from this place. No voicemail was left. I called back and she rushed me off the phone while scheduling me for an interview tomorrow. I was still talking and she hung up. I got suspicious and googled them. WOW! Saved me a headache. Not going to that interview. No thank you. Go screw yourself Chanal or Channel or Sheena whatever your name was.
kjb020

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Charlotte dude wrote:
Just got a call from this place. No voicemail was left. I called back and she rushed me off the phone while scheduling me for an interview tomorrow. I was still talking and she hung up. I got suspicious and googled them. WOW! Saved me a headache. Not going to that interview. No thank you. Go screw yourself Chanal or Channel or Sheena whatever your name was.
hahaha didnt catch her name either lol... i had an interview with them today. Seemed good and very impressive at first but kinda sounded too good to be true. Glad I came across this site... now I know to not take the position.
Kim

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

These guys called me yesterday and I ask millions of questions but they never got answer it was talking to a robot , and plus I don't recall applying with these guys so I don't know how they found me I knew something was wrong by how they pick up the phone it didn't sound like a business and how he couldn't answer anything or how unprofessional the email was to be honest I thought It was a set up for rape or anything , I drove by the headquarters and I couldn't find the building because of how sketchy this whole thing was by reading this ill pass on going to the interview thanks guys
exemployee19

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

NC919area wrote:
Well I was desperate for a job decided to send in my resume, I got hired on the spot I wasn't sure about the door to door thing but did it any wats. my first day on the field was with my what so call leader. I saw part of what a normal NJ day was gonna be like he told me and the other w guys about how this was so awesome and how we were gonna be our own boss. Sounded all too good. But this guy ( the leader) he is a PERV. I believe he has slept with every single girl that has worked or works for them. and that's not all there was some drinking on the job and some smoking as well (not tobacco if you know what I mean)
He was very smart about getting the girls to fall for him. He would offer special training and would sweet talk to them he would bring them into his apartment then well had sex with them .
So you out there reading this . Door to door sucks they don't care if is 100 outside or a tornado warning at the end of the day they all that mattered to them is how much juice you bring in.
Girls be very careful this Mr. Wright guy is not someone you wanna get involved with .
That guy tried messing with my wife when she applied for a job there.
He won't respect race,age, marital status etc.
Just be very careful and good luck if you still think this is a job for you.
THIS IS SOOOOOO TRUE WES WRIGHT IS A FREAKING PERV THEY LIE ABOUT THE HOURS. THEY LIE ABOUT THE PAY AND I WAS OUT THERE IN THE RAIN WITH NO UMBRELLA AND NO ONE SEEMED TO CARE. TRAVIS IS A SHORT LIGHT SKINNED CONNIVING GUY. THIS IS ALL A LOAD OF CRAP. I QUIT AFTER TRAINING. BUT I DID RECEIVE A $200 TRAINING CHECK. & THEY PAYED FOR MY LUNCH FOR THE TIME WHILE I WAS THERE BECAUSE WE ATE OUT EVERYDAY. I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Ex Employee

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2014

Is this company still around??
employed now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

in the pass this company may had bad management I have been working here for 7 months I am a team leader and manager I have a great team and everyone that is in my team Love's what they do and they make great money as well the first month i started i was able to buy a new car and take care of my family, my pay has never been wrong, they never told me that I would get a hourly paycheck, the sales pay great, and if anyone knows about u-verse you know its not junk, I have it and love everything about it, I recommend anyone that is thinking about getting into sales and marketing should read the book Rich Dad Poor Dad. You have two types of people in this world you have cows and you have rhinos the difference are a cow does what the farmer tells them and a rhino does what they want which one are you!! if you would like to know more please and I will give you all the information you will need

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanahan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••