Blue Lion Marketing/Ramsey Group/David Ethridge

Posted in the Hanahan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Undisputed

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2011
Wow you do not want to work for these guys. They can never get to the office on time, they won't pay you what your owed, they make you work two weeks in the hole than act like you aren't owed anything after working 10-12 hour days and nothing ever gets resolved there... don't go trough the hassle!!!!
Mountain Grrl

Durham, NC

#3 Oct 24, 2011
Undisputed, I couldn't agree with you more! My experience, over just a week, was so amazingly bad. that I'm considering getting law enforcement involved! The gist: Blue Lion is doing business in Cary, NC on behalf of the Ramsey Group and both companies are part of a complete multi-level marketing scam under RL and Associate, Inc. in Kansas City. Bear with me on this long-ass post :)

1) Blue Lion's ad on CareerBuilder.com said that they offer a "salary," but actually you're paid commission only. I know for a fact that their employment contracts violate the law! I was rushed through signing a huge packet and missed these gems at the end:

--One of the 6 or 7 contracts I signed said that changing the amount of commission is at the discretion of Blue Lion, and (in fine print at the end of the packet) it also asks you to exempt yourself from "minimum wage and overtime requirements under fedreral and state laws," and
--The contract allows BLM to "amend the commission schedule from time to time without prior notice to the Employee;" and...
--Finally, BLM may "from time to time, amend, modify, and change or terminate the policies contained" in the ENTIRE CONTRACT. You don't need to be a lawyer to tell that all this mess is bad news for you and yes, these are quotes from the contract itself!

2)We we told to be aggressive and persistent when going door-to-door, which initially seems reasonable. However, we were told to lie and say we are not selling anything but that we are doing a "service check-up on [customer's] existing service]. Their "sales techniques" are closer to manipulation than persistence or assertiveness.

Furthermore:
--I was told to blatantly ignore No Soliciting signs and to leave only if the police arrived. If someone had called the cops on a Blue Lion employee, it's very likely that that employee would not have the required soliciting permit either.
--THE WORST PART: We were told, clearly and unmistakably, that if someone is elderly and seems confused about the contract they're about to sign, we were supposed to push them to sign it anyway, by saying things like, "This is only a work order' and "This is just an upgrade to your existing AT&T service." When is coercion ever ok, especially taking advantage of an old woman with Alzheimer's Disease who lives alone in assisted living?!

Needless to say, getting Blue Lion to actually pay your commission for "paid training" is harder than trying to catch the Loch Ness monster. Please, please do not fall for this scam and report BLM to the authorities if they are violating your personal property or right to privacy.
Undisputed

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Oct 24, 2011
Mountain Grrl wrote:
Undisputed, I couldn't agree with you more! My experience, over just a week, was so amazingly bad. that I'm considering getting law enforcement involved! The gist: Blue Lion is doing business in Cary, NC on behalf of the Ramsey Group and both companies are part of a complete multi-level marketing scam under RL and Associate, Inc. in Kansas City. Bear with me on this long-ass post :)

1) Blue Lion's ad on CareerBuilder.com said that they offer a "salary," but actually you're paid commission only. I know for a fact that their employment contracts violate the law! I was rushed through signing a huge packet and missed these gems at the end:

--One of the 6 or 7 contracts I signed said that changing the amount of commission is at the discretion of Blue Lion, and (in fine print at the end of the packet) it also asks you to exempt yourself from "minimum wage and overtime requirements under fedreral and state laws," and
--The contract allows BLM to "amend the commission schedule from time to time without prior notice to the Employee;" and...
--Finally, BLM may "from time to time, amend, modify, and change or terminate the policies contained" in the ENTIRE CONTRACT. You don't need to be a lawyer to tell that all this mess is bad news for you and yes, these are quotes from the contract itself!

2)We we told to be aggressive and persistent when going door-to-door, which initially seems reasonable. However, we were told to lie and say we are not selling anything but that we are doing a "service check-up on [customer's] existing service]. Their "sales techniques" are closer to manipulation than persistence or assertiveness.

Furthermore:
--I was told to blatantly ignore No Soliciting signs and to leave only if the police arrived. If someone had called the cops on a Blue Lion employee, it's very likely that that employee would not have the required soliciting permit either.
--THE WORST PART: We were told, clearly and unmistakably, that if someone is elderly and seems confused about the contract they're about to sign, we were supposed to push them to sign it anyway, by saying things like, "This is only a work order' and "This is just an upgrade to your existing AT&T service." When is coercion ever ok, especially taking advantage of an old woman with Alzheimer's Disease who lives alone in assisted living?!

Needless to say, getting Blue Lion to actually pay your commission for "paid training" is harder than trying to catch the Loch Ness monster. Please, please do not fall for this scam and report BLM to the authorities if they are violating your personal property or right to privacy.
Hey mountain girl I'd like to talk more with you about your experience there maybe even trade a few stories
Unidentified Me

Raleigh, NC

#5 Mar 15, 2012
Wow!! Thanks a lot for the heads up, I had an interview scheduled for tomorrow morning, but after reading this and then googling them for more information, I opted out immediately! No company is ever going to have a completely pristine record, but this company isn't even registered with the BBB, and it isn't any wonder why they aren't. The complaints lodged against this company are far too numerous for me to take a chance and get involved in something like this. Thanks again for the heads up.
Undisputed

Sumter, SC

#6 Mar 16, 2012
Unidentified Me wrote:
Wow!! Thanks a lot for the heads up, I had an interview scheduled for tomorrow morning, but after reading this and then googling them for more information, I opted out immediately! No company is ever going to have a completely pristine record, but this company isn't even registered with the BBB, and it isn't any wonder why they aren't. The complaints lodged against this company are far too numerous for me to take a chance and get involved in something like this. Thanks again for the heads up.
You saved yourself a big headache
john R

Cary, NC

#7 May 30, 2012
The phone call from them sounded like it was from India. They can mask the phone number to look local. What a scammy business model. Connect the dots.
NUSKI

Antioch, TN

#8 Jun 15, 2012
great. i need a job bad and the only place i have been getting interviews in knoxville are all places like this: commision only, "no sales", weekly pay...
something told me "i probably wont get a paycheck at this place" when i went to the interview and it was two rooms that were pretty empty and the "telemarketing room" was two tables and 4 phones WITH NO HEADSETS! yeah right... i have worked for time warner cable as a call taker so i know what pro is.

Thanks for the heads up everyone! you saved me some time that i can spend looking for a REAL job.

might set up an interview with these clowns anyway to waste their time.
Nikki

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Thanks for the heads up..I. won't waste my time!
Employee642

Ladson, SC

#10 Jul 18, 2012
Hello everyone! I have been working for Blue Lion Marketing for 8 Months. I have never had any problem with my paycheck, the company has been restructuring the pay scales this year to benefit the workers, and I am happy to be one of them. Ontop of taking care of their employees, they have also started to offer us FT employees insurance, in which our CEO is paying half of it! So if you are looking to find a good job, then I recommend at least giving them a chance. I was skeptical about the company as well when I came in for my interview back in December because of the trash about them on these websites. But just remember, any one can write on these websites, whether they were fired for not having good a performance, maybe they just couldn't cut it in the sales world, or maybe they are just grumpy people whom are trying to put someones hard work down! Just think about it when you read bad reviews about a company, because maybe one day some one could do something like this to you!!
Unknown

Summerville, SC

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Employee642 wrote:
Hello everyone! I have been working for Blue Lion Marketing for 8 Months. I have never had any problem with my paycheck, the company has been restructuring the pay scales this year to benefit the workers, and I am happy to be one of them. Ontop of taking care of their employees, they have also started to offer us FT employees insurance, in which our CEO is paying half of it! So if you are looking to find a good job, then I recommend at least giving them a chance. I was skeptical about the company as well when I came in for my interview back in December because of the trash about them on these websites. But just remember, any one can write on these websites, whether they were fired for not having good a performance, maybe they just couldn't cut it in the sales world, or maybe they are just grumpy people whom are trying to put someones hard work down! Just think about it when you read bad reviews about a company, because maybe one day some one could do something like this to you!!
I have an interview withe them tomorrow...I pray to god I dont have to deal with bullshit..Cuz Ill quit!
NC919area

Cary, NC

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Well I was desperate for a job decided to send in my resume, I got hired on the spot I wasn't sure about the door to door thing but did it any wats. my first day on the field was with my what so call leader. I saw part of what a normal NJ day was gonna be like he told me and the other w guys about how this was so awesome and how we were gonna be our own boss. Sounded all too good. But this guy ( the leader) he is a PERV. I believe he has slept with every single girl that has worked or works for them. and that's not all there was some drinking on the job and some smoking as well (not tobacco if you know what I mean)
He was very smart about getting the girls to fall for him. He would offer special training and would sweet talk to them he would bring them into his apartment then well had sex with them .
So you out there reading this . Door to door sucks they don't care if is 100 outside or a tornado warning at the end of the day they all that mattered to them is how much juice you bring in.
Girls be very careful this Mr. Wright guy is not someone you wanna get involved with .
That guy tried messing with my wife when she applied for a job there.
He won't respect race,age, marital status etc.
Just be very careful and good luck if you still think this is a job for you.
Employee

Raleigh, NC

#13 Sep 15, 2012
I worked for Blue Lion for over a year. It was a terrible experience. I was good in sales and moved up into a leadership position. My paycheck was never right. They also required over 20 hours a week in the office UNPAID.!

They don't pay taxes, unemployment or social security. They tell you that you are in business for yourself.

Check out all the posts on Ripoff Reports.
Davy

Summerville, SC

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Employee642 wrote:
Well I've had contact with Blue Lion and find them to be perfectly honest and sincere. My guess is the whiners here have never sold and some are alias's of the same bitter, loser. They contacted me, and it wasn't a perfect fit at this time. But they, especially Jenna, were extremely honest and provided me the information I personally needed for my personal situation. Kudos to Blue Lion and you losers get off your butts and work like the reference above. Or sit on your arses and continue to be losers. Respectfully Submitted, Davy S, Goose Creek, SC. Get a job!
Davy

Summerville, SC

#15 Sep 20, 2012
Well I've had contact with Blue Lion and find them to be perfectly honest and sincere. My guess is the whiners here have never sold and some are alias's of the same bitter, loser. They contacted me, and it wasn't a perfect fit at this time. But they, especially Jenna, were extremely honest and provided me the information I personally needed for my personal situation. Kudos to Blue Lion and you losers get off your butts and work like the reference above. Or sit on your arses and continue to be losers. Respectfully Submitted, Davy S, Goose Creek, SC. Get a job!
Do not be fooled

Stanley, NC

#16 Apr 23, 2013
I was unemployed and looking for a job. I found Blue Lion. I am sorry I found this place...and I thought it was illegal to run pyramid schemes...apparently not. The CEO was nice, but now I wonder how genuine he really was...he can spin a story...and make it into any thing he wants to. That's what he teaches his employees. I worked there for 2 months. They put on this amazing front that you could make sooo much money working with them, that you would get your own team to lead...and that you'd be taken care of. What they didn't mention is having to walk door to door in all kinds of neighborhoods, going to into random people's houses (if anything happened to you or your car...it wasn't their fault). If you didn't sell an app in a day...they'd start pulling everything out from underneath you. To me if most of the people that worked there came up to my door...I'd slam a door in their face too. There were a couple that felt like they were actually doing something good...mostly it was cut throat and everyone there stabbed everyone in the back all the time-which is marketing. You were taught how to make people fall for buying AT&T U-Verse...then having over half call you to tell you that they hated the stuff they bought cause it didn't work. I guess it would have been amazing if they had told me they'd make me walk miles and miles and only pay me for two weeks of work while selling junk and running. I promise you it felt like I was in the movie "the boiler room"- at any given moment I'd come to work and they would have packed up and left me hanging out to try. Unless you're heartless or desperate...don't even look into working for this company.
KayS

North Charleston, SC

#17 Apr 25, 2013
Yeah I have an interview with them tomorrow -_- not going
Scam parade

Feeding Hills, MA

#18 May 4, 2013
It is a group of broke uneducated losers and if you can't tell that then go to work for them!

They drive junk cars and live in basements!
girl

Cocoa, FL

#19 Aug 16, 2013
I REGRET THE DAY I APPLIED FOR THIS COMPANY. I HAD WENT TO A JOB INTERVIEW THE DAY BEFORE I HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH THEM. THE JOB HAD HIRED ME AND EVERYTHING AND I WOULD START MY NEW JOB THE NEXT DAY (WHEN I HAD THE INTERVIEW WITH THE RAMSEY GROUP) I GOT FOOLED WITH THE AD ONLINE WHICH SAID THEY WOULD PAY YOU 12.00 AN HOUR SO I HAD DECIDED TO NOT GO TO THE NEW JOB AND INSTEAD GO TO THE INTERVIEW BECAUSE I FIGURED I HAD A CHANCE SENSE I WAS A SALES ASSOCIATE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS. NOT TO BE COCKY BUT I KNOW I CAN SELL! AND TO TOP IT OFF IM A GIRL ( LOL ). WHEN I HAD WENT TO THE OFFICE FOR THE INTERVIEW I WAS SO SCARED BECAUSE THE PLACE LOOKED VERY SCKETCHY . ONLY ONE BANNER WITH ATT AND NO OTHER POSTERS OR ANYTHING. THE RECEPTIONIST WAS REALLY NICE AND VERY SHARMING! STILL THINK SHES COOL. BUT THE TWO “MANAGERS” WERE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I HAD IMAGINED. SO MUCH PROFESSIONALISM AND THESE GUYS HAD ON SUITS BUT COULDN’T EVEN AFFORD TO GET THEM IRONED NOR BRUSH THEIR DARN TEETH! NOW I KNOW THAT DOESN’T REALLY DEFFY THE COMPANY BUT IF YOU WANT TO SET AN EXAMPLE YOU HAVE TO BE UP TO PART! PERIOD! WELL ANYWAY. I WAS TOLD AT THE INTERVIEW THAT I WOULD BE LOOKING AT MY “PAYCHECKS” AROUND 360.00 TO 700.00 A WEEK. THAT HOURS WOULD BE LIKE 8-5.(BS!!). WELL SENSE I HAD DITCHED THE OTHER JOBS FOR THIS ONE I JUST DECIDED TO TAKE THIS ONE IF THEY HIRED ME.(BAD IDEA) WELL TO CUT THRU MY STORY I GOT HIRED. WENT INTO TRAINING. THERE I WAS TOLD THAT WE WILL BE WORKING OUTSIDE SELLING U-VERSE. AT FIRST I WAS LIKE AHH..BUT THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND WAS LIKE IT MAY NOT BE BAD. SO I KEPT COMING BACK TO WORK. THEN THEY TOLD US WE WILL BE GETTING PAYED HOURLY PLUS COMMINSION!!! NOW I WAS A SALES PERSON AND WHEN THEY TOLD ME THIS I WAS LIKE YESSS! JUST LIKE MY OLD JOB!(BS AGAIN) THEY TOLD US THAT THE FIRST WEEK YOU’LL GET 80.00 THE NEXT WEEK YOU’LL GET 120.00 AND THE 3RD WEEK YOU’LL GET 230.00 AND THEN SO ON. I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT WE HAD TO DRIVE OURSELVES TO THESE NEIGHBORHOODS!! THAT WERE SUPOSLY ABOUT 10 MILES AWAY FROM THE OFFICE (BS AGAIN AND AGAIN) IDK WHY I EVEN STAYED. BUT I GAVE THIS JOB A TRY AND ACTUALLY WAS LIKING IT. NOW WE ALL WORKED FROM 11:00 A.M TIL AFTER 8:00 P.M! IN THE DARK WALKING TO PEOPLE’S HOME IN NON SOLICITING NEIGHBORHOODS. THE SECOND WEEK I WAS THERE I HAD RECEIVED MY 80.00 IN CASH!! I STARTED WORRYING BECAUSE WHEN I HAD FILED MY PAPERWORK I HAD PUT TO TAKE TAXES, I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT WE WOULD GET A CHECK! AFTER THAT WEEK I WAS ASKED TO GO INTO COMMISSION AND GO TO TENNESSEE! I AGREED SENSE I WANTED MORE MONEY BECAUSE THIS JOB WAS NOT CUTTING IT. NOW I HAD PLENTY OF JOBS THAT FOR TRAINING PAY YOU ATLEAST 7.00 AN HOUR. THIS JOB IS WAYYY DIFFERENT! THE WHOLE HOURLY PAY WENT OUT THE WINDOW HERE! ANYWAYS ON OUR WAY TO TENNESSEE (WE WERE DRIVING) HALF WAY THRU GORGIA BORDERING TENNESSEE WE RAN OUT OF GAS! NO ONE HAD MONEY BECAUSE ALL OUR MONEY WAS SPENT ON GAS. NOW I WAS TOLD THAT WHEN WE WENT TO TENNESSEE THAT I WOULD GET FOOD, SHELTER, AND STILL GET PAYED! WHEN WE GOT STRANDED I HAD TO SHARE A ROOM WITH MY MANAGER! SOMEONE I DON’T EVEN KNOW AND IS 6 FOOT SOMETHING AND LITTLE 5’2 FEMALE ME IN THIS ROOM. THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEGINNING TO MY NIGHTMARE! THE NEXT DAY WE GET UP TO TENNEESEE AND GET TO MEET THIS SO CALLED BOSS.-continue
girl

Cocoa, FL

#20 Aug 16, 2013
continue-
AT NIGHT WHEN THEY HAD TO CHECK ME INTO A HOTEL (AS I WAS TOLD) WE ACTUALLY PULLED INTO A PLACE CALLED EXPRESS INN IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE! THE FUNNY THING WAS THAT ALL DAY I DIDN’T EAT, AND THERE WAS NO RESTAURANTS IN SIGHT! THEY PULLED OFF TO GO TO THEIR HOMES SENSE THEY ARE FROM TENNESSSE YET I WAS STUCK IN THIS MOTEL. LET ME EXPLAIN HOW BAD THIS IS… I GET INTO MY ROOM AND THIS PLACE SERIOUSLY REMINDED ME OF ONE OF THESE SCARY MOVIES MOTEL! ROACHES! THE SMELL OF CIGARRATES! AND NO LOCK ON YOUR DOOR!(NOT SAFE AT ALL!) IDK HOW I MANAGED TO EVEN SLEEP! I WAS SO UPSET WITH THIS COMPANY AT THIS POINT BECAUSE I KEPT CALLING EVERYONE TO PLEASE BRING ME SOMETHING TO EAT BECAUSE I WAS NO VEHICLE TO GET ANYWHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF TENNESSEE! I CALLED MY MOM SCARED AS HELL THINKING I WAS SERIOUSLY GOING TO BE USED FOR SEX TRAFFICKING OR SOMETHING! NO ONE EVER CALLED ME BACK! OH THE CHERRY TO THE STORY. SOME RANDOM GUY CAME INSIDE MY ROOM WHILE I WASJUST GETTING OUT OF THE SHOWER IN THIS MOTEL! HE HAD THE KEY TO MY DAMN ROOM!!! WELL AROUND 11 A.M THE SECOND DAY HERE THEY FINALLY DECIDED TO GIVE ME A CALL AND CHECK UP ON ME. I TOLD THEM I NEED A WAY TO GET BACK HOME TODAY AND THAT I WAS ACTUALLY QUITING. THEY PURCHASED A BUS TICKET AND MY MOMS FRIEND CAME TO MY RESCUE. THANK GOD SHE LIVED 5MINUTES AWAY!! WELL TWO WEEKS LATER AFTER I QUIT IM STILL WAITING ON MY “PAYCHECK” THAT I WAS TOLD (LOL) I WAS GETTING THROUGH PAYROLL. TODAY I CALLED PAYROLL (I HAD CONNECTIONS AND FOUND THEIR NUMBER OUT) PAYROLL TOLD ME THAT THIS COMPANY I WORKED FOR DOES NOT EVEN DO PAYROLL WITH THEM THAT DAVID ETHRIDGE COMPANY GOES BY THE NAME OF SELLERS (SALLERS) MARKETING! NOT BLUE LION MARKETING NOR THE RAMSEY GROUP! I HAD CALLED AND TEXTED THE ACTUAL BOSS AND NO RESPONSE! SO WHAT DOES THIS FURTHER LET ME KNOW. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I HOPE THIS DOESN’T HAPPEN TO ANYONE! NEVER AGAIN WILL I FALL FOR THIS KIND OF SCAM! AND THE COMMENTS ABOVE TALKING JUNK SAYING THAT OHHH YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY BITTER OR COULDN’T SELL…YEAHH BS! IM SURE YOUR ONE THEM SCRUBS THAT SCREWED THE HONEST WORKING PEOPLE OVER! I WAS A JOB NOW AND HAVE AN ACTUAL CAR UNLIKE HALF THE MANAGERS FOR THIS COMPANY! IM NOT BITTER WHAT SO EVER JUST AMAZED AT HOW COMPANIES ACTUALLY GET AWAY WITH NOT PAYING TAXES AND TAKING OUT HARD EARNED MONEY!
girl1

Cocoa, FL

#21 Aug 16, 2013
I REGRET THE DAY I APPLIED FOR THIS COMPANY. I HAD WENT TO A JOB INTERVIEW THE DAY BEFORE I HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH THEM. THE JOB HAD HIRED ME AND EVERYTHING AND I WOULD START MY NEW JOB THE NEXT DAY (WHEN I HAD THE INTERVIEW WITH THE RAMSEY GROUP) I GOT FOOLED WITH THE AD ONLINE WHICH SAID THEY WOULD PAY YOU 12.00 AN HOUR SO I HAD DECIDED TO NOT GO TO THE NEW JOB AND INSTEAD GO TO THE INTERVIEW BECAUSE I FIGURED I HAD A CHANCE SENSE I WAS A SALES ASSOCIATE FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS. NOT TO BE COCKY BUT I KNOW I CAN SELL! AND TO TOP IT OFF IM A GIRL ( LOL ). WHEN I HAD WENT TO THE OFFICE FOR THE INTERVIEW I WAS SO SCARED BECAUSE THE PLACE LOOKED VERY SCKETCHY . ONLY ONE BANNER WITH ATT AND NO OTHER POSTERS OR ANYTHING. THE RECEPTIONIST WAS REALLY NICE AND VERY SHARMING! STILL THINK SHES COOL. BUT THE TWO “MANAGERS” WERE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT I HAD IMAGINED. SO MUCH PROFESSIONALISM AND THESE GUYS HAD ON SUITS BUT COULDN’T EVEN AFFORD TO GET THEM IRONED NOR BRUSH THEIR DARN TEETH! NOW I KNOW THAT DOESN’T REALLY DEFFY THE COMPANY BUT IF YOU WANT TO SET AN EXAMPLE YOU HAVE TO BE UP TO PART! PERIOD! WELL ANYWAY. I WAS TOLD AT THE INTERVIEW THAT I WOULD BE LOOKING AT MY “PAYCHECKS” AROUND 360.00 TO 700.00 A WEEK. THAT HOURS WOULD BE LIKE 8-5.(BS!!). WELL SENSE I HAD DITCHED THE OTHER JOBS FOR THIS ONE I JUST DECIDED TO TAKE THIS ONE IF THEY HIRED ME.(BAD IDEA) WELL TO CUT THRU MY STORY I GOT HIRED. WENT INTO TRAINING. THERE I WAS TOLD THAT WE WILL BE WORKING OUTSIDE SELLING U-VERSE. AT FIRST I WAS LIKE AHH..BUT THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND WAS LIKE IT MAY NOT BE BAD. SO I KEPT COMING BACK TO WORK. THEN THEY TOLD US WE WILL BE GETTING PAYED HOURLY PLUS COMMINSION!!! NOW I WAS A SALES PERSON AND WHEN THEY TOLD ME THIS I WAS LIKE YESSS! JUST LIKE MY OLD JOB!(BS AGAIN) THEY TOLD US THAT THE FIRST WEEK YOU’LL GET 80.00 THE NEXT WEEK YOU’LL GET 120.00 AND THE 3RD WEEK YOU’LL GET 230.00 AND THEN SO ON. I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT WE HAD TO DRIVE OURSELVES TO THESE NEIGHBORHOODS!! THAT WERE SUPOSLY ABOUT 10 MILES AWAY FROM THE OFFICE (BS AGAIN AND AGAIN) IDK WHY I EVEN STAYED. BUT I GAVE THIS JOB A TRY AND ACTUALLY WAS LIKING IT. NOW WE ALL WORKED FROM 11:00 A.M TIL AFTER 8:00 P.M! IN THE DARK WALKING TO PEOPLE’S HOME IN NON SOLICITING NEIGHBORHOODS. THE SECOND WEEK I WAS THERE I HAD RECEIVED MY 80.00 IN CASH!! I STARTED WORRYING BECAUSE WHEN I HAD FILED MY PAPERWORK I HAD PUT TO TAKE TAXES, I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT WE WOULD GET A CHECK! AFTER THAT WEEK I WAS ASKED TO GO INTO COMMISSION AND GO TO TENNESSEE! I AGREED SENSE I WANTED MORE MONEY BECAUSE THIS JOB WAS NOT CUTTING IT. NOW I HAD PLENTY OF JOBS THAT FOR TRAINING PAY YOU ATLEAST 7.00 AN HOUR. THIS JOB IS WAYYY DIFFERENT! THE WHOLE HOURLY PAY WENT OUT THE WINDOW HERE! ANYWAYS ON OUR WAY TO TENNESSEE (WE WERE DRIVING) HALF WAY THRU GORGIA BORDERING TENNESSEE WE RAN OUT OF GAS! NO ONE HAD MONEY BECAUSE ALL OUR MONEY WAS SPENT ON GAS. NOW I WAS TOLD THAT WHEN WE WENT TO TENNESSEE THAT I WOULD GET FOOD, SHELTER, AND STILL GET PAYED! WHEN WE GOT STRANDED I HAD TO SHARE A ROOM WITH MY MANAGER! SOMEONE I DON’T EVEN KNOW AND IS 6 FOOT SOMETHING AND LITTLE 5’2 FEMALE ME IN THIS ROOM. THIS WAS BY FAR THE BEGINNING TO MY NIGHTMARE! THE NEXT DAY WE GET UP TO TENNEESEE AND GET TO MEET THIS SO CALLED BOSS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charleston conference to discuss need for more ... 7 hr rorytmeadows 2
Certain pair of brothers get bailed out by coac... Sun Concerned 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 26 Very Interesting 1,153
Chas Post and Courier Graham Scandals Sep 26 12 Years of Graha... 1
SC SC Hunting and Fishing Amendment, Amendment 1 (Oct '10) Sep 24 James doe 48
Senator Scott Says Senator Graham Should Change... Sep 24 Independent 2
Lindsey Graham A Pig Vomit Sep 24 Independent 7

Hanahan Jobs

Hanahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanahan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanahan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]