|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Investigative Reports wrote:
James Randall Inabinett is indigent? I don't think so.
Looks really odd. You know its wrong. They know its wrong. But they commit fraud to make it look right when it is not right. When the dragon swoops in, the entire state of south Carolina will see many of them fall.
Le Cone

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

Judged:

Public Records wrote:
His mother worked at the Chas Cty Public Defenders Office for years. He has a Chas Cty Public Defender but does not qualify? Why is this?
A year or two in prison will do Inabinutt good. Drug treatment never works. Drying out behind bars is proven.
Semper Fi

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

Judged:

His sister hates her father. But for no good reason. She has trouble forming meaningful relationships. She is a schizoid. She inflicted serious psychological damage on her own children. Like mother like daughter.
Judicial Watch

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2014

Judged:

Public Records wrote:
His mother worked at the Chas Cty Public Defenders Office for years. He has a Chas Cty Public Defender but does not qualify? Why is this?
His 75ish year old mum he lives with has his motorcycle (crotch rocket) in her name - not his? Sounds like a scammer woman and son team to me. Maybe someone does need to alert the SC Attorney General office and the media?
Drug Dealers Are Evil

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2014

Judged:

Public Records wrote:
He was charged with cruelty to animals, too. Someone reported him.
Then before that he was arrested and jailed for making threatening phone calls. Dozens of traffic tickets over the years for wreck less driving, speeding over 15mph above posted limit, running stop signs, all kinds of things.
He's a menace and a danger to society.
South Carolina's habitual offender law states that a person who has been convicted of committing at least three described offenses within a three year period is an habitual traffic offender. S.C.Code Ann.§ 56-1-1020 (2006). Included in the list is “operating or attempting to operate a motor vehicle while under the influence of intoxicating liquors, narcotics or drugs.” Id.§ 56-1-1020(a)(2).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) 36 min Brenda Pickett 1,138
Warning to ALL bicyclists; Charleston, South Ca... Wed Cyclist who knows 1
Charleston airport board chairman reverses empl... Tue Savage Plays Both... 2
Debate: Ferguson - Charleston, SC Mon Janell 1
Should I let my 12 yr old get her nipples pierced? (Dec '08) Aug 18 your a bad parent 154
buying the buzz Aug 17 W Montague 1
John Huff named New Bern Sun Journal editor (Dec '07) Aug 17 Laurel Smith 7

Search the Hanahan Forum:
•••
•••
Hanahan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanahan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000