Cowboy Cannon at it again

Cowboy Cannon at it again

Posted in the Hanahan Forum

disgusted

Charleston, SC

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Why, with all the crime in the unincorporated areas of this county, would our Sheriff expend two deputies to Oklahoma? Maybe he feels like John Wayne, the Indian fighter. Big Chief Al. This is scary, folks. The fact is this and cannot be denied or twisted.
A man in Oklahoma wants his BIOLOGICAL daughter, his flesh and blood. Two sterile interlopers also want this child. Our courts are advocating for the interlopers. Our Sheriff, Cowboy Cannon is sending 2 deputies to Oklahoma.Why?
I pray for Dusten, and hope he is victorious.
Sherriff Cannon the Felon

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2013
Sheriff Cannon is already a well known criminal. And 9th Circuit Solicitor Scarlet Wilson violates her oath of office by refusing to prosecute him.

Both of them deserve to be stripped of everything they own and forced into homelessness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton is the Antichrist & the daughte... 12 hr Ryan 29
Marie Hicks Inabinett (Sep '12) 12 hr Ryan 73
News Murder Trial For Accused S. C. Church Shooter S... Sep 22 black lives are a... 1
Hillary "too sick" NOT HEALTHY TO BE President!! Sep 20 TRUMP YES 3
West A Library Taken Over By Rude Northerners Sep 19 eyeCu 4
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Sep 19 southern at heart 192
run the yankees out of charleston Sep 17 Ohio Sux 5

Hanahan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanahan Mortgages