Investigation continues into Myrtle B...

Investigation continues into Myrtle Beach Memorial Day weekend shootings

There are 14 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from May 27, 2014, titled Investigation continues into Myrtle Beach Memorial Day weekend shootings. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

The investigation continued Tuesday into the shooting deaths of three people killed during the Memorial Day weekend in Myrtle Beach, according to authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

Rod

Sumter, SC

#1 May 28, 2014
Mike Chestnut said "It's not about race or Black and White", he's right! It's every "Black Bike Week" (which they prefer to call it) this happens! When the fest is suppose to take place in Atlantic Beach Myrtle Beach is honoring the Veterans that fought to preserve the freedom in this country. The Black take Myrtle Beach under siege and the cops are afraid to intervene in any group activity because they are easily out numbered. Of course MB police spend most of their time busting kids with weed, prostitute stings and DUI's instead of protecting the public from the bad guys! We need real police here and a lot of them, maybe the National Guard and any other force willing to come in here to kick some butt if need be! I'm not talking about during Harley Week because we don't have the problem then, it's during "Black Bike Week" and make them feel uncomfortable, show them we mean business, we are serious and not going to put up with their crap anymore! If the City doesn't do this we need to clean house and get a whole New City Council so we can be safe again in our own front and backyards! I'm a City Resident and I see what goes on here and all the money in the world to beautify this place doesn't make it safe!
NIGHTSHIFT

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 28, 2014
YEP, THAT,S RIGHT.

But it is the very same city residence that try to blame the violent crime on the tourist when the facts are that violent crime in side the city has tripled since little Johnny Rhodes became Mayor. The current clown council has a very bad reputation for inside deal trading and all kinds of shady things in exchange for money, votes and favors and yet the citizens keep re-electing these questionable fraudster prancing politicians. The slow minded people do not even seem to care that some of the council is known to have stolen money from their own family members yet the stupid people vote for them anyway.
You Reap what you sew.
The town made its bed now they get to lay down in it.
Remember what Little Rhodes is famous for saying
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THEN YOU CAN LEAVE.
I think all of you citizens should just takes Rhodes advise and leave.

The crime problem is year round and most of it is done by the locals.
The town built a new Boring Walk and yet could only afford to hire two police officers to patrol that Boring Walk so they had to pull officers from other areas like Broadway at the Beach and that is when all those rapes, drive shootings and other violent crimes that the media never seems to report happened.

Until the voting citizens that live in the seedy cesspool city vote for change they are going to continue to have to live with the consequences of being represented by THE MURDER BEACH MAFIA who is more concerned with money and their own personal agendas.
Until the town triples it summer time police for nothing is going to change.
You might also ask your self, what is so special about retired police chief Gale that the politicians felt is was necessary to give him more money to come back and continue to run things the way they have always been run? Why can't some one new, someone with INTEGRITY and will not allow corruption come in and do the job? Why?
Rod

Sumter, SC

#3 May 28, 2014
NIGHTSHIFT wrote:
YEP, THAT,S RIGHT.
But it is the very same city residence that try to blame the violent crime on the tourist when the facts are that violent crime in side the city has tripled since little Johnny Rhodes became Mayor. The current clown council has a very bad reputation for inside deal trading and all kinds of shady things in exchange for money, votes and favors and yet the citizens keep re-electing these questionable fraudster prancing politicians. The slow minded people do not even seem to care that some of the council is known to have stolen money from their own family members yet the stupid people vote for them anyway.
You Reap what you sew.
The town made its bed now they get to lay down in it.
Remember what Little Rhodes is famous for saying
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT THEN YOU CAN LEAVE.
I think all of you citizens should just takes Rhodes advise and leave.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ob25NFzaZuUXX
The crime problem is year round and most of it is done by the locals.
The town built a new Boring Walk and yet could only afford to hire two police officers to patrol that Boring Walk so they had to pull officers from other areas like Broadway at the Beach and that is when all those rapes, drive shootings and other violent crimes that the media never seems to report happened.
Until the voting citizens that live in the seedy cesspool city vote for change they are going to continue to have to live with the consequences of being represented by THE MURDER BEACH MAFIA who is more concerned with money and their own personal agendas.
Until the town triples it summer time police for nothing is going to change.
You might also ask your self, what is so special about retired police chief Gale that the politicians felt is was necessary to give him more money to come back and continue to run things the way they have always been run? Why can't some one new, someone with INTEGRITY and will not allow corruption come in and do the job? Why?
First of all I don't know why it has my location as Sumter SC because I live in the City of Myrtle Beach! A lot of what you have said is true with the exception of locals causing the problems, the is a quiet city in the off season! You are right about the City Council just like I said but all Rhodes cares about is the Beach Ball Classic at Christmas time, Wayne Gray is the one behind everything and he's the biggest snake you'll ever find! I could go on and on about these turds but it wouldn't do any good, what needs to happen is for them to get some balls or someone to take over to stop this crap next year!
TOFUNNY BUZZMAN

Phoenix, AZ

#4 May 28, 2014
To funny for the little old Gremlins I am sure but the rest of us are getting a real kick out of this oldie but goodie.

Amazing how the citizens words about the so called leadership have all come true.

To bad the slow minded pickled brained voters do not know about the internet or all the factual information that is out here other wise Grandma and Grandpa might have voted differently.

If you do not like Myrtle Beach then you can just leave, right?
Info is There

New York, NY

#5 May 28, 2014
Rod, you need to do some research on who causes the crimes. David Wren wrote an article back in 2008 (I believe) and it stated that the locals committed the crimes at a rate of 83%. MB has problems do to lack of real employment, mostly seasonal jobs, low paying jobs, few corporations to support the area. Plain and simple it's thrives on tourist and the local criminals thrive on the tourists. Sorry to say but you don't move to a seaside resort area cause taxes were low and then complain about events. Once again that bike event has always brought trouble. Harley week brought a large crowd in early May well before the summer kick off Memorial Day. But that boost of income was chased away thanks to residents and illegal laws being passed. So I myself am not feeling sorry. You and your neighbors manage to run the wrong people out. Karma I believe is the word.. Best of luck but like anything else, one incident does not and should not dictate what the majority of law abiding citizens/ tourist that ride are there to do. Once again everyone is looking to chase out the whole event cause of a few ( southern locals ) and the young stupidity of gang bangers. Yes, I ride a Harley and will continue to enjoy where I'm wanted and feel comfortable. MB died for me, friends and family with the first wave of political BS.
Info is There

New York, NY

#6 May 28, 2014
Wren says that a review of 14,000 booking reports shows that 83% of persons charged with violent crimes, including robbery, aggravated assaults, rape and murder, are locals. Out of 671 bookings for serious violent crimes, 551 had home addresses in Horry and Georgetown Counties. He also points out that the Myrtle Beach metro area has more than double the crime rate of the New York metro area, which has 44 million tourists a year... http://www.trialtheory.com/2008/11/
Big Al Pierce

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Atlantic Beach is a joke the way they handled this mess by dumping it on Myrtle Beach. The mayor is as dumb as Obama in Atlantic Beach!
Hulk Hogan

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jul 11, 2014
Brother I say we bring in the militia if this happens again and declare marshal law only in Atlantic Beach brothers. These troublemakers will leave then and if not we put them in a tent jail out in the hot sun!
Big Al Pierce

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jul 11, 2014
impeach Obama and the mayor it Atlantic Beach!
Old Dirty Turd

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jul 11, 2014
I say put chains across the road about neck high to stop these motorbrains!
Big Al Pierce

Lenoir City, TN

#12 Aug 22, 2014
Right on old turd!
I ALREADY TOLD YOU SO

Atlanta, GA

#13 Aug 22, 2014
You can do what ever you like to Atlantic Beach. Make it vanish for all I care.
You can go ahead and Trample the Constitution of the United States of America today in order to get your way, but remember that some one else can then turn around and take away your rights tomorrow.
People should wake up and realize that no mater what you do to Atlantic Beach or any of the other small and irrelevant towns around Murder Beach, the fact is, no mater what you do Murder Beach will continue to be a ghetto hoodlum crime infested slimy seedy cesspool of a place and the OUT OF CONTROL VIOLENT CRIME INSIDE CITY LIMITS will continue to grow and remember that the topic that we are talking about is
"Investigation continues into Myrtle Beach Memorial Day weekend shootings"
Murder Beach is and will continue to be filled with ghetto hoodlum criminals and drug addicts NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE LIKE MOST OF YOU DO OR SAY, so it does not matter what the tourist do or do not do, the criminals low lifes all now know that Murder Beach is now the GO TO PLACE 4 MAYHEM.
The town has been taken over by drug addicts, criminals and lower class people and the other half of the town is
pickled brained drunks and red necks.
You you can steam roll all over any out side groups that you like, but none of that will change the fact that Murder Beach is now a seedy unsafe, unfriendly toxic cesspool over run by scum.
The town is not even fit for Yankees to live.
I will not be spending any of my money in that nasty place.
I do not forget and I do not forgive the leadership for all the Mayhem that they have now successfully created.
Remember that back in 2008 I foretold of the BOYCOTT AND THE MAYHEM.
So far I have been right about everything.
The town is no longer a fun safe family friendly beach as I for told would be the end result to little Rhodes and Rice Krispymans FAILED SELECTIVE TOURISM PLANS and yet we still have even more moronic prancing politicians trying to repeat the same ignorant mistakes of the current HAS-BEEN Leadership.
THE OUT OF CONTROL VIOLENT CRIME PROBLEM IS INSIDE MURDER BEACH AND AS LONG AS THE MORONS KEEP LOOKING OUT SIDE OF MURDER BEACH FOR A SOLUTION THE TOWN WILL CONTINUE TO BE IN THE TOILET.
IT IS NOT LIKE THIS TOPIX FORUM HAS NOT HAD PEOPLE LIKE ME CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT THE UNRESOLVED OUT OF CONTROL GROWING VIOLENT CRIME PROBLEM IN MURDER BEACH EVERY WEEK FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS AND YET ALL THE SLOW MINDED ACT LIKE THIS IS NEW, IS A SURPRISE, OR WAS NOT CONSTANTLY BEING TALKED ABOUT BY ME AND OTHERS FOR YEARS NOW AND YET THE SAME SLOW MINDED PEOPLE KEEP RE-ELECTING THE SAME PATHETIC LEADERSHIP OVER AND OVER.
JUST KEEP IGNORING MY WORD, MY TRUTH, THE TRUTH, THE REAL PROBLEM AND KEEP PUTTING ME DOWN. KEEP PRETENDING LIKE I HAVE NOT BEEN RIGHT ON THE MONEY THE ENTIRE TIME..
KEEP PRETENDING LIKE EVERY THING I HAVE SAID HAS NOT COME TRUE AND BEEN RIGHT ON THE MONEY.
KEEP TELLING YOUR SELF THAT OUR NOT A DIME TILL THE END OF TIME BOYCOTT AND MAYHEM RESPONSE TO TOMMY RICES FAILED SELECTIVE TOURISM PLAN DID NOT WORK. TELL US WE WHERE WRONG AND YOU WHERE RIGHT. KEEP LIVING IN DENIAL. GO STICK YOUR BIG GREMLIN HEADS BACK INTO THE SAND.
WAKE UP SLOW MINDED PEOPLE.
YOU NEED TO FIGHT THE CRIME HEAD ON BUT MORE IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEED TO GET BACK ALL THOSE JOBS THAT THE SO CALLED LEADERSHIP DROVE AWAY BACK IN 2009.
A LOT OF STUPID PEOPLE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE SO CALLED LEADERSHIP TO BRING BACK OR CREATE THOSE REPLACEMENT JOBS THAT THE PRANCING POLITICIANS PROMISED.
HERE WE ARE 5 YEARS LATER AND THE JOBS THAT THEY PROMISED STILL HAVE NOT MATERIALIZED.
TOMMY RICE IS WORKING HARD TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL THOSE SUMMER TIME IMMIGRANT WORKERS KEEP COMING BACK AND MAKING SURE THAT THE LOCAL MURDER BEACH MAFIA CAN CONTINUE TO PAY THEM LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGES SO THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING ONLY FOREIGNERS CAN FIND JOBS IN MURDER BEACH. AND YOU WONDER WHY THE PLACE IS NOW A CESSPOOL.
old dirty turd

Kingston, TN

#14 Nov 21, 2014
No more bikeweeks period!
CANT OPEN A CLOSEDMIND

Miami, FL

#15 Nov 21, 2014
old dirty turd wrote:
No more bikeweeks period!
That's what U think Joe Turd.

Just wait.

This spring the seedy city is gonna look like Ferguson, Missouri.

First the Little Old Slow Minded Drunken Pickled Brained Greyhem Gremlins Leadership tried to drive away the White Bikers, and then the black biker but they changed their slow minds about the black bikers because the Little Mayor did not want to lose his precious Beach Ball Classic Basketball sports events. So they quickly made special deals with the NAACP, and the blacks came back.
So it should not be very hard to see that the little old Greyhem citizens where pretty much thrown under the bus on that one. No winners. Only the corrupt criminal prancing politicians came out ahead. How many businesses failed and how many jobs where lost and for what?
Just a bunch of cowardice non-driving slow minded haters that where afraid they would run some one over and get attacked by the big bad tourist.
Now the laugh is on them. Now Karma is coming home to roost.
Now the tax payers are about to start paying out the azz for the poor leadership that they ask for. The voting citizens are now starting to get exactly what they deserve. Now the town has no money, a totally damaged or should I say destroyed reputation and all the blacks and motorcycles still go there to the seedy toxic cesspool city and make the place their own. They do what ever they want to do while the cops just stand around watching.
So the only thing those little old pickled brained voters ran off was the money and the good reputation the town once had.

P.S. go back and look up how I told you back in 2009 that first would come the boycott and then would come the Mayhem.

Now we are come up on almost 6 years later and you should be able to see just how much the boycott has hurt the town. No jobs mean a huge increase in violent crime, which means no more fun safe family friendly beach and thus the only ones that now want to go to MURDER BEACH are the drunks, criminals and drug addicts, and so let the Mayhem begin.

So after 6 years can you not finally see that all my words have come to pass. Are you really so slow minded that you still can not see just how right I was about the NOT A DIME TILL THE END OF TIME BOYCOTT AND MAYHEM.

I can not wait to see what black bike week looks like this year.

Based on results you simply still do not get it. You simply can not see just how bad things have gotten under the current regime of pickled brains.

Just keep re-electing the same prancing politicians and keep getting the same awful results.

Joe U R the definition of SLOW MINDED.

You must be so proud of your self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ole Miss removes Mississippi flag with Confeder... (Oct '15) Jun 24 Samuel-7g-Jackson 200
Looking for HIRE 12 people for detailing job Jun 19 Cassie 1
Is This All There Is? Jun 16 You Only Think Yo... 1
News Some Americans refuse to give up on Confederate... (Aug '15) Jun 13 Donald Scampi 24
Ally Tate Jun 8 T mac33 3
What Are Your Thoughts on Crime in Charleston? Jun 6 Elle Jay 3
News Too much self-tanning lotion? Orange gator puzz... Feb '17 Xstain Mullah Decree 2

Hanahan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanahan Mortgages